Minnesota

Postby D-Fish.4 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:15 pm

so is Flynn their guy?

Rubio-NYK?

Lawson-Den?
D-Fish.4

Re: Minnesota

Postby noobiew on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:27 pm

Ricky Rubio or Jonny Flynn, unlikely that Wolves keep both of these guys, so i am not surprise if one of them need to go.

i predicted Ricky Rubio will be the top 3 pick and i was wrong and quite surprised.

Wolves used their 5th and 6th pick to get Rubio and Flynn (very good drafts from Wolves), both are very good and most likely will be the future potential all-star players.

But, problem is Ricky Rubio and Jonny Flynn are both point guards. I don't think they'll play on the floor together. Wolves need to decide which player their want to keep, Rubio or Flynn.

My gut tell me that most likely Rubio will be traded to other team by Wolves since Rubio mentioned before that he doesn't want to play there (Why ? he only want to play for elite franchise team and big market team ?)
Michael Jordan : "My Chicago team are the all-time greatest"
Magic Johnson : "Put me with Kareem, James Worthy, Cooper and Byron Scott, and we'd dominate your Bulls team"
noobiew

Postby laakers on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:48 pm

kahn said they might play together.
laakers

Postby eNlight on Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:56 am

its because rubio will become a laker when we give them some expiring contracts while mitch waives the magical wand
eNlight

Postby TwntyFour on Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:16 am

eNlight wrote:its because rubio will become a laker when we give them some expiring contracts while mitch waives the magical wand

and Gasol will convince him
TwntyFour

Postby eNlight on Fri Jun 26, 2009 3:54 am

they're scared that ricky rubio will not want to play in minny and head back over to europe. i don't understand why teams in the mid-west always want to pick a euro diva or an asian diva (yi jian) as well as the scrub orlando decided to pick up a few years ago granted that they are in the east. there is so much risk in retaining a player that has so much diva in him.

seems like kahn is not doing a brilliant job as he insisted. if i were him, i'd somehow try to take cancer z bo, kept miller, and make a serious push for t-mac, j-rich, or vince carter. you can go inside outside with z bo and a swing man for a year and put yourself praying that you land someone in 2010.
eNlight

Return to NBA 2014 Draft