Sac. leaning towards Flynn, Jennings thinks Minny takes him

Sac. leaning towards Flynn, Jennings thinks Minny takes him

Postby JSM on Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:12 pm

Jonathan Givony of Draft Express wrote:-Indications we’re receiving are that Sacramento appears to be leaning towards drafting Jonny Flynn, even in the scenario that Oklahoma City decides to pass on Ricky Rubio. The wildcard here are the team owners, the Maloofs, who are extremely high on the Spanish point guard and could decide to assert their own will and make the front office pick Rubio.

Flynn won’t have to wait long in the Green Room regardless, as its extremely unlikely that he gets past the Milwaukee Bucks. He may even have a promise there.

-Brandon Jennings seemed somewhat dazed at today’s media sessions, which is yet another indication that he has no idea where he is going to get picked at this point. Privately, Jennings is telling people that he feels he has a good chance of being selected 5th by Minnesota, even if he really doesn’t want to be there apparently. The latest word is that Jennings may actually pull out of the Green Room, especially if his situation doesn’t clear up by tonight.

When asked about the possibility of sitting for an extended period in the Green Room, Jennings admitted that the thought had crossed his mind.

“Yeah, it actually has a lot. Being on the road with some of these guys, they make you think a little bit, should I go, should I not go? Some of these guys were saying, no way, you aren’t going to see me sitting alone in the Green Room. So I had a little bit of cold feet thinking about it, actually I’m still thinking about it, so I don’t know yet.”
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Return to NBA 2014 Draft