Im Surprised no talk Bout This Guy!

Postby halekulani on Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:08 pm

Danny Ainge wrote:
halekulani wrote:
Danny Ainge wrote:
KB8@CL wrote:too small, lacks PG skills, lacks a consistent shot.

He is simply quick as hell and a solid defender, thats basicly his upside.
I disagree, hes the perfect triangle PG, he makes the right choices on offense doesnt try to force the issue and what not. PLus he shot a decent percentage considering Deron Williams and Luther Head departed.

perfect triangle pg's are taller than 6'.
36% is not decent. it's nowhere near decent. it flat out sucks.
BJ Armstrong my friend, and I'll take 36% when your the only backcourt option with any talent. As I said, no Deron Williams, no Luther Head. He has a decent stroke. But his biggest asset is his ability to stay in front of his opposition on defense. Quick feet and good reads make this guy player in this league.

what the hell does deron or luther head have to do with anything? the fact that he can't lead his team or play well individually screams mediocrity. he can stay in front of his opposition all he wants. he'll just get his butt posted up all day long. nothing but a late 2nd rounder. i wouldn't hold my breath for this guy.
halekulani

Postby Danny Ainge on Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:52 pm

halekulani wrote:
Danny Ainge wrote:
halekulani wrote:
Danny Ainge wrote:
KB8@CL wrote:too small, lacks PG skills, lacks a consistent shot.

He is simply quick as hell and a solid defender, thats basicly his upside.
I disagree, hes the perfect triangle PG, he makes the right choices on offense doesnt try to force the issue and what not. PLus he shot a decent percentage considering Deron Williams and Luther Head departed.

perfect triangle pg's are taller than 6'.
36% is not decent. it's nowhere near decent. it flat out sucks.
BJ Armstrong my friend, and I'll take 36% when your the only backcourt option with any talent. As I said, no Deron Williams, no Luther Head. He has a decent stroke. But his biggest asset is his ability to stay in front of his opposition on defense. Quick feet and good reads make this guy player in this league.

what the hell does deron or luther head have to do with anything? the fact that he can't lead his team or play well individually screams mediocrity. he can stay in front of his opposition all he wants. he'll just get his butt posted up all day long. nothing but a late 2nd rounder. i wouldn't hold my breath for this guy.
It has everything to do with it genius, how many more open shots do you think Dee would get if there were more viable options on his team? It seems to me that someone like Kobe Bryant might be a decent decoy to alleviate the pressure. Dee has the intensity that many of todays youngsters lack. Dubbed the one man fastbreak Brown is lethal in the open court as well. I say early second late first for Dee Brown. His stock will come up as it did last year in the predraft workouts. I think he has the potential to be another Speedy Claxton.
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
Danny Ainge

Previous

Return to NBA 2014 Draft