top 10 people i want

top 10 people i want

Postby kobezaballa on Wed Jun 07, 2006 5:39 pm

1. Brandon Roy
2. Tyrus Thomas
3. Randy FOye
4. Marcus Williams
5. La Marcus Aldrige // Adam Morrison
6. Rudy Gay
7. Dee Brown
8. Allan Ray
9. Shelden Williams
10. JJ Reddick
kobezaballa

 
Posts: 359
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 1:24 pm

Postby LUUUKE on Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:36 pm

Tyrus Thomas=overrated
what's the most resilient parasite?
Image
User avatar
LUUUKE

 
Posts: 7623
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2005 5:47 am
Location: obscurity

Postby BygDaddy on Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:50 pm

I hope you're going into it with the assumption that we have a top 5 pick. I don't think I'd want 7 of those players with a top 5 pick.
BygDaddy

 
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:48 pm

Postby Blkhorse on Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:19 pm

THE TOP PLAYERS I WOULD DRAFT WOULD BE......

(Assuming we had a top ten pick)
1. Marcus Williams (only because i know him from HS)
2. Lamarcus Aldridge
3. Brandon Roy
4. Sheldon Williams
5. Rudy Gay

If we had anything above a top ten pick
1. Sergio Rodriguez
2. Saer Sene
3. Guillermo Diaz
4. JJ
5. Rodney Carney
Blkhorse

 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 3:38 pm
Location: LA

Postby kobezaballa on Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:44 pm

o ye carney and the italian would be so sick to
kobezaballa

 
Posts: 359
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 1:24 pm

Postby eNlight on Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:32 pm

mine is (just my favorites)
1. rodney carney
2. adam morrison
3. tyrus thomas
4. rudy gay
5. ronnie brewer
6. maurice ager
7. jj redick
8. lemarcus aldridge
9. marcus william
10. cedric simmons

glen davis and daniel gibson would have been there, but too bad they're going back to school.
User avatar
eNlight

 
Posts: 10538
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 10:29 pm
Location: oC

Postby KB24 on Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:36 pm

my personal top 10 would be
1.Aldridge
2.Gay
3.Roy
4.Brewer
5.Tyrus Thomas
6.Marcus Williams
7.Sheldon Williams
8.Patrick O´Bryant (ya you can´t get enaugh bigmen)
9.Rondo
10.Safolosha
11.Shawne Williams
Last edited by KB24 on Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55536
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Postby eNlight on Wed Jun 07, 2006 11:53 pm

oh shoot patrick o'bryant is a beast :man4:
User avatar
eNlight

 
Posts: 10538
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 10:29 pm
Location: oC

Postby slimjim on Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:09 am

really like adam because he is straight up versatile... and could play mutiple positions in the tri... and is a deadly shooter.... (shot 80+ percent form nba 3 in a recent workout)

also like rudy... the dude has so much potential... draftexpress says his best case scenario is a more atheletic scottie pippen...

can you imagine a more atheletic scottie pippen? :man4:

and yes.... t thomas is definetely over-rated... a few good games and all of a sudden his stock went up like mad...

lamarcus is good... but i do not see anything more than a solid player... he was rendered useless in the ncaa finals guarded by some big guy on tyrus's team (forgot his name.. but he was tall and fat :man10: ) he got uncomfortable and started doing fadeaways and tough shots... he became a non-factor versus someone bigger and stronger than him... and in the nba... he will face players much bigger/faster and stronger than him...

andrea i have no idea... never seen him play... but i hear he is very versatile and is a "true" european star...

roy is a very polished player who has no strong weakness... but i do not see him becoming a all star.... he can become a solid starter.. but not an allstar...


these are IMO of course :mhihi:
User avatar
slimjim

 
Posts: 8688
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 1:31 am

Postby flexxdzl on Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:21 am

1. Sheldon williams ( i heard he hasn't been doing well in camp..I think he's trying to tank on purpose).

2. O'bryant...We can play him at PF

3. Sergio..PG

4. Batista ( 2nd round)..C

5. Marcus williams...

6. Paul Millsap-Lakers

7. Shawne Williams

8. Kevin Pittsnogle

9. James White

10 Kenny Adeleke

12 Taj Gray-Lakers

13 ..Julian Sensley


But my number one is still Sheldon Williams...
User avatar
flexxdzl

 
Posts: 5799
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:30 am

Postby Blkhorse on Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:35 am

flexxdzl wrote:1. Sheldon williams ( i heard he hasn't been doing well in camp..I think he's trying to tank on purpose).

2. O'bryant...We can play him at PF

3. Sergio..PG

4. Batista ( 2nd round)..C

5. Marcus williams...

6. Paul Millsap-Lakers

7. Shawne Williams

8. Kevin Pittsnogle

9. James White

10 Kenny Adeleke

12 Taj Gray-Lakers

13 ..Julian Sensley


But my number one is still Sheldon Williams...


what happen to 11?? :man3:
Blkhorse

 
Posts: 119
Joined: Sun May 28, 2006 3:38 pm
Location: LA

Postby Flatlyner on Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:29 am

1. Roy
2. Brewer
3. Gay
4. M. Williams
5. Aldridge
6. Thomas
7. Carney
8. Foye
9. Rondo
10. Diaz
Flatlyner

 
Posts: 366
Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 12:19 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon

Postby TrixR4Kids on Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:37 pm

1rudy gay
2aldridge
3roy
4foye
5carney
6thomas
7sheldon williams

Not with top ten pick
8redick
9ager
10collins
User avatar
TrixR4Kids

 
Posts: 1002
Joined: Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:30 pm
Location: La Palma, CA

Postby eNlight on Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:38 pm

slimjim wrote:really like adam because he is straight up versatile... and could play mutiple positions in the tri... and is a deadly shooter.... (shot 80+ percent form nba 3 in a recent workout)

also like rudy... the dude has so much potential... draftexpress says his best case scenario is a more atheletic scottie pippen...

can you imagine a more atheletic scottie pippen? :man4:

and yes.... t thomas is definetely over-rated... a few good games and all of a sudden his stock went up like mad...

lamarcus is good... but i do not see anything more than a solid player... he was rendered useless in the ncaa finals guarded by some big guy on tyrus's team (forgot his name.. but he was tall and fat :man10: ) he got uncomfortable and started doing fadeaways and tough shots... he became a non-factor versus someone bigger and stronger than him... and in the nba... he will face players much bigger/faster and stronger than him...

andrea i have no idea... never seen him play... but i hear he is very versatile and is a "true" european star...

roy is a very polished player who has no strong weakness... but i do not see him becoming a all star.... he can become a solid starter.. but not an allstar...


these are IMO of course :mhihi:


the fat guy is glen davis. and i agree lemarcus, is very lost all the time. he's not dominant. he'll be a role player.
User avatar
eNlight

 
Posts: 10538
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 10:29 pm
Location: oC

Postby Rabbit on Thu Jun 08, 2006 10:54 pm

My Personal wish list
1. Roy
2. Bargnani
3. Foye
4. Brewer
5. LaMarcus
6. Gay
7. Sergio
8. Marcus
9. Carney
10. Tyrus
No AMmo or Tyrus. I see a bust in both.
KB8@CL wrote:In Buss I trust.

User avatar
Rabbit

 
Posts: 417
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:46 pm
Location: The Cone Zone

Postby flexxdzl on Fri Jun 09, 2006 12:38 am

Blkhorse wrote:
flexxdzl wrote:1. Sheldon williams ( i heard he hasn't been doing well in camp..I think he's trying to tank on purpose).

2. O'bryant...We can play him at PF

3. Sergio..PG

4. Batista ( 2nd round)..C

5. Marcus williams...

6. Paul Millsap-Lakers

7. Shawne Williams

8. Kevin Pittsnogle

9. James White

10 Kenny Adeleke

12 Taj Gray-Lakers

13 ..Julian Sensley


But my number one is still Sheldon Williams...


what happen to 11?? :man3:


I was doing some backspacing and was just too lazy to adjust the numbers..lol
User avatar
flexxdzl

 
Posts: 5799
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:30 am


Return to NBA 2014 Draft

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.