Trades affecting the draft?

Trades affecting the draft?

Postby bb7793 on Wed May 24, 2006 6:36 pm

I was just thinking about this while reading another post. T-dot has the #1 pick adn said they are drafting the best player no matter the position. So this means they will have a crowde dfront court of Charlie, Bosh and whoever they pick (Aldridge, Thomas, or Barg...). I dont see them really going for Morrison or Gay with the #1. So this makes me think, would they really do that and choke themselves or are they blowing smoke. I think they would be willing to trade the #1 for a lower pick to get a good point or 2 man. They may lose Milke James so a point will be needed. They can most definitely use the scoring. Who could you see willing to make this trade and for what other players?

One team to keep in mind.... NEW YORK. They dont have any draft picks but they could move Marbury! Highly doubt it but I doubted a lot of dumb stuff they have done.

Another team is Phoenix, Would T dot take Marion for #1 pick? I think Aldridge could play well in their system next to Amare

Atlanta has like 10 guards to give up plus their pick. Could work, they need a big guy

Golden state and Seattle are two other long shots that need bigs with a decent pick that may work. You tell me your ideas.
bb7793

Postby strikemode14 on Wed May 24, 2006 7:20 pm

Interesting is the NY knicks. They could get the 5th overall pick and Francis who is lightyears ahead of anyone at PG in this draft and maybe even donate D.Lee maybe even J.James as well to atlanta in excahnge for the 5th pick and a resign Al.
Strikemode14 is the greatest.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou

]
strikemode14
Forum Manager

Postby bb7793 on Wed May 24, 2006 9:26 pm

Interesting, now Portland and Toronto could possibly be trading spots, so Toronto can get Marcus Williams.
bb7793

Postby bb7793 on Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:56 pm

strikemode14 wrote:Interesting is the NY knicks. They could get the 5th overall pick and Francis who is lightyears ahead of anyone at PG in this draft and maybe even donate D.Lee maybe even J.James as well to atlanta in excahnge for the 5th pick and a resign Al.

I could see them trying to maybe move Francis or Marbury for their pick. Its all shaping up
bb7793

Postby bb7793 on Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:48 pm

hmmm could Toronto have their eye on Morrison after his workout with Charlotte?
bb7793

Return to NBA 2014 Draft