What Players Will the Lakers Will Get? in the NBA Draft

What Players Will the Lakers Will Get? in the NBA Draft

Postby lakersStan24 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:10 pm

What type will We get?
Please Subscribe to My YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/LakersMix/videos?view=0
lakersStan24

Re: What Players Will the Lakers Will Get? in the NBA Draft

Postby XXIV on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:11 pm

Currently we only have one pick in the draft and it's the last pick. At that point you just have to draft whoever the best player is regardless of position and need.
XXIV

Postby lakersStan24 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:14 pm

XXIV wrote:Currently we only have one pick in the draft and it's the last pick. At that point you just have to draft whoever the best player is regardless of position and need.

last.. damn looks like We aren't getting any good Players in this years Draft
Last edited by lakersStan24 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please Subscribe to My YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/LakersMix/videos?view=0
lakersStan24

Postby Doc Brown on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:14 pm

:man10: :man10:
Rule of Thumb at ClubLakers - Never encourage people to check your post history.
Doc Brown

Postby XXIV on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:16 pm

lakersStan24 wrote:
XXIV wrote:Currently we only have one pick in the draft and it's the last pick. At that point you just have to draft whoever the best player is regardless of position and need.

You never know, maybe the Lakers will trade up. But by going what Jim Buss said in a recent interview, it doesn't appear likely. Trades/veteran signings will be our main way in fixing this team.
XXIV

Postby lakersStan24 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:19 pm

XXIV wrote:
lakersStan24 wrote:

You never know, maybe the Lakers will trade up. But by going what Jim Buss said in a recent interview, it doesn't appear likely. Trades/veteran signings will be our main way in fixing this team.

There Hasn't been a Draft Like 1996 or 2003 in years... the draft apparently is great at lke 1 to 5 but the others are terrible
lakersStan24

Postby XXIV on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:30 pm

^ In my opinion the drop off from the first pick to the second is huge, but only time will tell how good of a draft this one was.
XXIV

Postby therealdeal on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:50 pm

Draft Casper Ware out of my Long Beach State. I went and watched him play. He's not great, he's undersized, and he's ugly as crap.

But he works hard defensively, he's a very good three point shooter, and he's not afraid of the moment. He actually lead a crap Long Beach team to the Dance and he's a winner. Probably won't make it in the NBA, but with the last pick why the hell not?
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby XXIV on Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:19 pm

therealdeal wrote:Draft Casper Ware out of my Long Beach State. I went and watched him play. He's not great, he's undersized, and he's ugly as crap.

But he works hard defensively, he's a very good three point shooter, and he's not afraid of the moment. He actually lead a crap Long Beach team to the Dance and he's a winner. Probably won't make it in the NBA, but with the last pick why the hell not?

I'm assuming he's expected to go undrafted?
XXIV

Postby therealdeal on Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:17 pm

Well he's undersized from a lesser-known school. From all the projections I've seen he's gone either extremely late or not at all.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby lakersStan24 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:50 am

therealdeal wrote:Well he's undersized from a lesser-known school. From all the projections I've seen he's gone either extremely late or not at all.

from what you have described I'd say take him He can shoot the 3 and work hard on defence so he has 2 things that he can offer a team, maybe a role player for the Lakers
lakersStan24

Postby marcelo on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:50 am

Draft an European player and let him develop over there or draft a speedy PG. That's it.
marcelo

Return to NBA 2014 Draft