To all u Minnesota, Sacramento, Dallas and San Antonio fans

Postby queen_hater on Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:46 am

T-Wolves Rule wrote:Oh goody ... another Laker "Genius" ... lol, this should be fun.

Feb 06 Twolves 92-103 Loss 44min 6-18(fg) 1-3(3p) 1-4(ft) 9reb 5ast 0stl 0blk 14pts
Nov 21 Twolves 83-97 Loss 36min 8-19(fg) 0-2(3p) 3-3(ft) 9reb 2ast 1stl 0blk 19pts

Boy ... we're just shakin in our sneakers here ... what ever are we going to do against such a beastly player like Lebron?! ... lol

Now don't get me wrong ... I like Lebron, and he's gonna be one amazing player ... already is pretty amazing. But he's certainly not a worry to a team of the caliber of the TWolves.

Here's Lebron's last effort against the Lakers ...

Feb 04 Lakers 106-111 Loss 43min 12-26(fg) 4-4(3p) 4-5(ft) 4reb 4ast 0stl 0blk 32pts

Hmm ... looks to me like you've got a lot more to worry about from Lebron than we do ... lol.

and who was playin for the lakers in that game? didn't kobe get hurt early?
was shaq or mailman even there?

kindly ask those basic questions to yourself. stupid statements make the person who posts them sound stupid.

this is how a 4 time nba champ gets it done
queen_hater

Re: To all u Minnesota, Sacramento, Dallas and San Antonio f

Postby queen_hater on Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:51 am

KingsFan in LA wrote:
FatKat34 wrote:If your teams are sooo super duper awesome, then why is it that whenever Lebron and company come to visit... Lebron drops a sh_tload of points on you guys. I mean he literally craps on ur D, and leaves post cards for the defenders reading "Vonvoyage." And afterwards he puts ur big man on a poster. Which comes to the conclusion that neither of yous have nice big tall guards to defend perimeter players like that. How do u expect to defend the tall guards on the Lakers? hmm?

We have Kobe to guard Lebron. Thats what makes our team so special. We take care of business with them. When Kobe was out, we had a little trouble with the phenom, but we still won. So what are all your excuses...

I went to the Univ of Akron my frosh year...and Lebrons HS team played their home games at our arena. If you guys can't handle my man Lebron, you may wanna think twice about your pursuit of the NBA Finals. The Lakers couldnt handle the Spurs last year...but the main point this year...they can handle anybody and anyone... and thats what makes us true champions at heart. The Bulls had Jordan....and he could handle anyone...its why they were always prepared to win.

I'm from NJ btw. And to all u Kings fans.. I was once a Knicks fan......................take the beatings like a man. 1991 lost to Bulls, 1992 lost to Bulls, 1993 eliminated by Bulls, 1994 Finals loss to Rockets, 95 loss to PAcers, 96 loss to Bulls, 97 loss to Heat, and so on..so don't even talk to us about misfortune.
Peace

So what you are saying is that because lebron is a good player on a crappy team, which is in 7th or 8th seed for the playoffs with a losing record, you come to a laker board to talk crap on non laker fans?

PS: You are telling everyone you are a bandwagon fan by once being a knicks fan

you are to talk about being a bandwagoneer. you expect us to believe you have been for the Queens all your life? right

queen_hater

Postby queen_hater on Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:56 am

futurefelonKobe wrote:This may be the most absurd post since the Jerry West was a dumbasss post by lakersfan9. Geez!!!

your to talk about absurd posts. you d queen of absurbity sister :man13:

queen_hater

Postby Guest on Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:06 am

kindly ask those basic questions to yourself. stupid statements make the person who posts them sound stupid.

Then my suggestion would be for you to stop posting ... it's the only way to assure yourself that you're not looking like a fool.

This post has nothing to do with who was playing for which team or who wasn't. I don't give a rats behind if Kobe was playing or not ... since that has nothing to do with the topic.

Lebron played as well against the Lakers as he has against anybody this year ... making the basis for this post absolutely unfounded and ridiculous.

Queen Hater ... you really should think through your posts before mindlessly throwing a bunch of words on the screen and hitting the submit button.

And for reference, it's simpler to just stick everything in one post without having to spam the board with multiple posts in a row. Keeps things flowing smoother around here.

Postby queen_hater on Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:27 am

T-Wolves Rule wrote:

Then my suggestion would be for you to stop posting ... it's the only way to assure yourself that you're not looking like a fool.

This post has nothing to do with who was playing for which team or who wasn't. I don't give a rats behind if Kobe was playing or not ... since that has nothing to do with the topic.

Lebron played as well against the Lakers as he has against anybody this year ... making the basis for this post absolutely unfounded and ridiculous.

Queen Hater ... you really should think through your posts before mindlessly throwing a bunch of words on the screen and hitting the submit button.

And for reference, it's simpler to just stick everything in one post without having to spam the board with multiple posts in a row. Keeps things flowing smoother around here.

what the f^ck? :man7:
T-Wolves Rule wrote:Oh goody ... another Laker "Genius" ... lol, this should be fun.

Hmm ... looks to me like you've got a lot more to worry about from Lebron than we do ... lol.

of course lebron will score 32 pts. who was guarding him 6" fisher and maurice carter... give us a break

love how you intentionally show two wolves games and just one laker game.

why did this loser not show us lebron's jan. 12 stat line?
MIN FGM-A 3PM-A FTM-A OFF REB AST STL BLK TO PF PTS
L. James mins 37 fg 6-20(30%) 3pt 0-3 ft 4-5 reb 5 asst 7 stl 1 blk 1 T.O. 6 PF 3 pts 16

so why do the lakers got "a lot more to worry about from Lebron" then?
nuff said. so much for that crap.

be sensible and unbiased

queen_hater

Postby queen_hater on Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:33 am

queen_hater wrote:
T-Wolves Rule wrote:

what the f^ck? :man7:

of course lebron will score 32 pts. who was guarding him 6" fisher, defensively inept george and 10 day contract maurice carter... give us a break. all we had was a hobblin' shaq and gp.

love how you intentionally show two wolves games and just one laker game.

why did this loser not show us lebron's jan. 12 stat line?
MIN FGM-A 3PM-A FTM-A OFF REB AST STL BLK TO PF PTS
L. James mins 37 fg 6-20(30%) 3pt 0-3 ft 4-5 reb 5 asst 7 stl 1 blk 1 T.O. 6 PF 3 pts 16

so why do the lakers got "a lot more to worry about from Lebron" then?
nuff said. so much for that crap.

be sensible and unbiased

prove said post wrong b!@tch
Last edited by queen_hater on Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

queen_hater

Postby Guest on Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:43 am

Hmm ... are you sure you're ok there Queen Hater?

You seem to be mindlessly quoting yourself without posting anything ... lol.

Had one too many to drink this early in the morning?

*Snicker* :man1:

Postby queen_hater on Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:57 am

T-Wolves Rule wrote:Hmm ... are you sure you're ok there Queen Hater?

Hmm ... is that the best you can do? what a sad little man. only simpletons would bother noticing obvious typos or mistakes using things like the quote tool.

LAME LAME LAME!!!

fact is your posts were b^ll$hit and i proved
it :man10: :man10: :man10:

Garnett will retire a loser ... unless the Lakers decide to pick him up with their veteran's minimum in 2010 :man10: :man10: :man10:

have fun supportin' a loser franchise ... but wait your a bandwagoneer ... well good luck hookin on to the next franchise that "seems" to get "hot" :man1: :man10: :man13:

queen_hater

Postby vonzipper86 on Tue Mar 16, 2004 12:33 pm

queen_hater wrote:
T-Wolves Rule wrote:Hmm ... are you sure you're ok there Queen Hater?

Hmm ... is that the best you can do? what a sad little man. only simpletons would bother noticing obvious typos or mistakes using things like the quote tool.

LAME LAME LAME!!!

fact is your posts were b^ll$hit and i proved
it :man10: :man10: :man10:

Garnett will retire a loser ... unless the Lakers decide to pick him up with their veteran's minimum in 2010 :man10: :man10: :man10:

have fun supportin' a loser franchise ... but wait your a bandwagoneer ... well good luck hookin on to the next franchise that "seems" to get "hot" :man1: :man10: :man13:

[uncalled for] stop degracing the title of a 'Laker Fan'.

Loser franchise, excuse me. That's absurd. Bandwagoner? Last I heard, the majority Bandwagoners were either considered Kings fans or Laker fans. Take your pick. But if you've been a Laker Fan for life(like myself) then in your heart, your team is what you believe in.

I honestly don't like these naive and retarded comments, I can see why alot of non-Laker fans jaw at our uncanny abilty to make biased and obscene comments.

It makes sense though, at Laker games and sometimes at knicks games' our fans jeer harder towards players then any other team. 'Bibby Sucks' 'Vlade Sucks' 'Webber Sucks' 'Duncan Sucks' 'Wally Sucks'

We've all heard it before, I don't think i've seen the same reaction in other crowds.
Last edited by vonzipper86 on Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
-This game's in the refrigerator: the door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard, and the Jell-O's jigglin'!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwlhcnoljnM
Showtime in Action
vonzipper86

Postby queen_hater on Wed Mar 17, 2004 12:45 am

where you gettin at?

have the wolves ever gone past round 1 of the playoffs? NEVER!!!! am i right or am i right? therefore they are a LOSER franchise. garnett as a player is great. but the wolves as a franchise? pathetic... they get caught cheatin in trying to keep Joe Smith??? WTF... talk about stupidity... it sure was worth losin' those draft picks right Kevin ? the twolves will always be a loser franchise until they prove to be otherwise. til they continue being first round doormats they will be nothing for than LOSERS with a little "potential"
bandwagoneer. what is a bandwagoneer? someone who jumps from one "hot" team to another. am i supposed to believe that t-wolves rules has been a wolves fan all his life? whatever. since i am sure he has rooted for other "flash in the pan" / "never won squat teams" in the past constitutes that he is a bandwagoneer. i've seen the type way too many times. they are the same losers that rooted for the rockets,suns or jazz in the early 90s, jumped from being blazer fans to pacers in 2000, then become blazers again then sixer fans the next year. so shut your fat lip little girl coz you don't know squat

as for calling me a retard... go screw yourself. what makes you think you are a better laker fan than me or anyone who stands up for what he knows is right. disprove anything i've posted... until you do so you will always be a pretentious wanna be laker bandwagoneer b!@tch in my book has your b!tch t-wolves fan backed up those comments of his with any logic or factual evidence? NO. all he has posted has been biased uneducated crap. so please, before you go actin' holier that thou.. try to pause. take deep breaths and let your mind clear first. emotion can get in the way of clear though. obviously that is what happened to you.

so much for you being a laker fan.... damn you better not be one of them bandwagoneer laker fans. we dont need your kind here

queen_hater

Postby Guest on Wed Mar 17, 2004 8:47 am

Von ... I'm guessing it's best to ignore this one ... he's nothing but a flamer and ignorant NBA fan. He's yet to post even one well thought out post or any logical basis for his wild statements. I'm going to be ignoring him from now on. Save yourself the headache and do the same ... just a suggestion.

Postby queen_hater on Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:55 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:Von ... I'm guessing it's best to ignore this one ... he's nothing but a flamer and ignorant NBA fan. He's yet to post even one well thought out post or any logical basis for his wild statements. I'm going to be ignoring him from now on. Save yourself the headache and do the same ... just a suggestion.

you have yet to prove any of my statements wrong and i have proven all your posts to be b^[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]! NUFF SAID!!!

queen_hater

Postby queen_hater on Thu Mar 18, 2004 2:54 am

T-Wolves Rule wrote:Von ... I'm guessing it's best to ignore this one ... he's nothing but a flamer and ignorant NBA fan. He's yet to post even one well thought out post or any logical basis for his wild statements. I'm going to be ignoring him from now on. Save yourself the headache and do the same ... just a suggestion.

kobetherapist ? ? ? dang no wonder your stupidity seemed so familiar. thats it for me. i aint talking to no schizo troll anymore. you don't know what their kind are capable of. SCARY [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]!!! :man7:

please get help brotha or sister or whatever you are today

queen_hater

Postby vonzipper86 on Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:18 am

queen_hater wrote:where you gettin at?

have the wolves ever gone past round 1 of the playoffs? NEVER!!!! am i right or am i right? therefore they are a LOSER franchise. garnett as a player is great. but the wolves as a franchise? pathetic... they get caught cheatin in trying to keep Joe Smith??? WTF... talk about stupidity... it sure was worth losin' those draft picks right Kevin ? the twolves will always be a loser franchise until they prove to be otherwise. til they continue being first round doormats they will be nothing for than LOSERS with a little "potential"
bandwagoneer. what is a bandwagoneer? someone who jumps from one "hot" team to another. am i supposed to believe that t-wolves rules has been a wolves fan all his life? whatever. since i am sure he has rooted for other "flash in the pan" / "never won squat teams" in the past constitutes that he is a bandwagoneer. i've seen the type way too many times. they are the same losers that rooted for the rockets,suns or jazz in the early 90s, jumped from being blazer fans to pacers in 2000, then become blazers again then sixer fans the next year. so shut your fat lip little girl coz you don't know squat

as for calling me a retard... go screw yourself. what makes you think you are a better laker fan than me or anyone who stands up for what he knows is right. disprove anything i've posted... until you do so you will always be a pretentious wanna be laker bandwagoneer b!@tch in my book has your b!tch t-wolves fan backed up those comments of his with any logic or factual evidence? NO. all he has posted has been biased uneducated crap. so please, before you go actin' holier that thou.. try to pause. take deep breaths and let your mind clear first. emotion can get in the way of clear though. obviously that is what happened to you.

so much for you being a laker fan.... damn you better not be one of them bandwagoneer laker fans. we dont need your kind here

dude, you keep making obscene posts and lack the maturity needed to contend a good arguement.

I don't resort to foul language name calling nor do I get emotional in my comments.

Like I said before-
I honestly don't like these naive and retarded comments, I can see why alot of non-Laker fans jaw at our uncanny abilty to make biased and obscene comments.

You just displayed exactly what I'm talking about. Taking shots at our posts due to your stubborn opinion on what we're talking about here.

queen_hater wrote:Von ... I'm guessing it's best to ignore this one ... he's nothing but a flamer and ignorant NBA fan. He's yet to post even one well thought out post or any logical basis for his wild statements. I'm going to be ignoring him from now on. Save yourself the headache and do the same ... just a suggestion.

T-Wolves Rules is right, I should ignore you by all circumstances. But first, I will apoligize for calling you a retard, which was out of line and uncalled for. But I don't agree with the rest of your opinions, but I could honestly careless. One man's opinon means nothing to me, what really means to me is the way the majority of Laker Fans on this board are outrageously ignorant towards outside opinions of non-laker fans.

Biased opinions piss me off, their far from the truth and don't represent real thought - just hope. Realistically you will eat your words when Garnett has success in the future.

The one comment that aggravated me though, you said "Garnett will retire a loser."

How quaint, by all counts and I'd give him 5:1 odds that he'll be MVP this year. In the next 3 years at least he'll get his ring or get to the finals. A player as great as Garnett will get his chance to be the King and It will happen. It's the first real season that the T-Wolves have formed a winning chemistry team, which in time(or presently) will reach the finals in the next few years. Your definition of "Loser Franchise" is just showing more obstinant to the point being, the Minnesota T-Wolves aren't a losing franchise. 14 seasons in the league, 7 straight playoff appearances. As a newer franchise they're on the top tier of newer franchise teams, or in my opinion- the best. Every year this franchise has just improved and this year will just be another stepping stone. To me, the T-Wolves represent a rebuild of the Minneapolis Lakers. Surprisingly we're comparing the kid franchise with it's founding father.

This bandwagoneer nonsense is repugnant. I won't even bother replying just because I stated before on the subject of a true fan.
I never said I was a better fan nor will I contest with you for who is better. I'll give you this though, I'm a 3rd generation laker fan and I've lived in the Greater LA area all my life. Go figure.

You comments are flawed and you keep calling me a 'girl' yet your the one showing a lack of maturity and keep giving immature statements every time you post. Your conflict with 'T-Wolves Rules' would of ended long ago if you took a step to be the bigger man, but obviously you either keep going down to his level or going lower with your offensive statements.

'Never argue with a Moron, he'll just drag you down to his level and beat you with experience'

This also sums up this thread as well-

So much for what it matters if your right.
-This game's in the refrigerator: the door is closed, the lights are out, the eggs are cooling, the butter's getting hard, and the Jell-O's jigglin'!

Showtime in Action
vonzipper86

Postby vonzipper86 on Thu Mar 18, 2004 5:54 am

queen_hater wrote:

you have yet to prove any of my statements wrong and i have proven all your posts to be b^[Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]! NUFF SAID!!!

one thing that T-Wolves Rule is right about- You haven't posted ONE well thought post. It's all ramble and your points have yet to be proven factual.

It's all opinions. Facts prove arguements correct and you have yet to prove a factual notion.

I know your going to reply with "the t-wolves haven't made it past the 1st round, blah blah". That doesn't mean their a loser franchise. To you, it might. But to the real world, it's just your own opinion. Based upon this arguement, it's just your opinion versus the actual circumstances.

For all your statements, there's:

Your Opinion - Subjected to be Biased and it's criteria based upon this arguement doesn't seem to have a boundary except the one's you keep making up.

Your Stubborn Immaturity - All quotes and statements seem to lack an solid thought process in which you've posted. It's all rambling, I could show this argument to any educated person and they'd all say your side of this argument lacks stable content and reasonable thought.

Emotional Tendencies - You claim that I got emotional, look at yourself. Your one who keeps continuely resorts to name calling, Unsupported Assertions, and spontantious post content.

I'll repeat your main problem-

Unsupported Assertions

Where's your proof, where's the real understanding behind your statements? To myself, it's all opinions. It really is. I was never in this arguement to begin with, I chose to opinionate myself because your another blind laker fan. Biased opinions that all are supported by biased opinions. I honestly hate the obsense tendencies that clublakers fans have with their biased posts against non-laker fans. It's a joke. It's like all of you live in your own fantasy world and don't get the real picture.

This will be my last post in this thread, I don't have anything else to express other then that you, my fellow laker fan, need to organize your arguments and statements better if you want to show us that 'your right'.

Showtime in Action
vonzipper86

Postby Vasashi17 on Thu Mar 18, 2004 6:19 am

Vonzipper, I commend you for attacking what queen_hater said and not on him personally.

Guys let me assure you....the CL staff is looking into all the chaos that is occuring around here. We don't care if you are new, old, Laker-lover, Laker-hater (or even a queen_hater)....we are not accepting ingnorance in the form of mindless cursing and we are not accepting personal attacks of any matter. If you feel you have done anything related to this...you will be cracked down and brought to justice.....too much leniency has been given for the sake that the better of the individual come out and to our surprise, members still continue at the expense of our good will to continue and break the FAIR rules here at CL.

I for one am totally against banishment, but people seem to trash our generosity and our warnings, well then so be it.....NO MORE CL for you....its that simple. Take care of the boards, CL and its members and we are more than happy to take care of you. Guys...try and have some self control...annihilate anything that sounds absurd to you....its all fair game, but do it in a sophisticated manner (no cursing) and do it where it doesn't get personal (no flaming a member)....I mean seriously....how hard is that!!!

By the way, we have reviewed the guilty and as soon as CL himself comes to the site to review our report....some people might be leaving us....so during this time, make the best of what you have....who knows, we could just be generous again, but for repeated offenders...good luck finding another generous site, and that's all I have to say!
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby FirstLady on Thu Mar 18, 2004 7:56 am

Well said, V!
FirstLady
Clublakers Queen (1st Female)

Postby Vasashi17 on Thu Mar 18, 2004 9:25 am

Thanx...but it had to be said!
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Previous

Return to NBA Discussion