To all u Minnesota, Sacramento, Dallas and San Antonio fans

To all u Minnesota, Sacramento, Dallas and San Antonio fans

Postby Guest on Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:48 pm

If your teams are sooo super duper awesome, then why is it that whenever Lebron and company come to visit... Lebron drops a sh_tload of points on you guys. I mean he literally craps on ur D, and leaves post cards for the defenders reading "Vonvoyage." And afterwards he puts ur big man on a poster. Which comes to the conclusion that neither of yous have nice big tall guards to defend perimeter players like that. How do u expect to defend the tall guards on the Lakers? hmm?

We have Kobe to guard Lebron. Thats what makes our team so special. We take care of business with them. When Kobe was out, we had a little trouble with the phenom, but we still won. So what are all your excuses...

I went to the Univ of Akron my frosh year...and Lebrons HS team played their home games at our arena. If you guys can't handle my man Lebron, you may wanna think twice about your pursuit of the NBA Finals. The Lakers couldnt handle the Spurs last year...but the main point this year...they can handle anybody and anyone... and thats what makes us true champions at heart. The Bulls had Jordan....and he could handle anyone...its why they were always prepared to win.

I'm from NJ btw. And to all u Kings fans.. I was once a Knicks fan......................take the beatings like a man. 1991 lost to Bulls, 1992 lost to Bulls, 1993 eliminated by Bulls, 1994 Finals loss to Rockets, 95 loss to PAcers, 96 loss to Bulls, 97 loss to Heat, and so on..so don't even talk to us about misfortune.
Peace

Postby SMUnderground on Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:52 pm

hmm..shoudl post this in the NBA Discussion forum
Last edited by SMUnderground on Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
SMUnderground

Postby Guest on Sat Mar 13, 2004 11:56 pm

Whatever you say. Move this thread or better yet, lock it.

Postby Kasumi on Sun Mar 14, 2004 12:24 am

This doesn't even make sense. You can't define a team's chance for a championship by their ability (or lack thereof) to guard ONE person who won't even match up post-season with any of the teams you're calling out.
ImageImage

You can now find me over at www.LakersBall.com
Kasumi
ClubSpurs.com Administrator

Postby lakerfanimal on Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:35 am

sactly, n i think lakers r better than all those teams, cusa playoff experience, but ony the playoffs wil prove me right or wrong
ImageImage
lakerfanimal

Postby lakersfan9 on Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:42 am

lakerfanimal wrote:sactly, n i think lakers r better than all those teams, cusa playoff experience, but ony the playoffs wil prove me right or wrong
i cant stop looking at that pic man thats kobe dunking on vade right?
lakersfan9

Postby Guest on Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:47 am

Would you guys stop whining....I don't know how to move this thread, geez, u people are spazzin out over it. And, the ability defend LEbron, DOES say something about a team's character. If they can't handle LEbron......wut makes u think they will handle a healthy KObe, let alone a helathy Shaq, Mailman and GP???

Postby Guest on Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:10 am

Oh goody ... another Laker "Genius" ... lol, this should be fun.

Feb 06 Twolves 92-103 Loss 44min 6-18(fg) 1-3(3p) 1-4(ft) 9reb 5ast 0stl 0blk 14pts
Nov 21 Twolves 83-97 Loss 36min 8-19(fg) 0-2(3p) 3-3(ft) 9reb 2ast 1stl 0blk 19pts

Boy ... we're just shakin in our sneakers here ... what ever are we going to do against such a beastly player like Lebron?! ... lol

Now don't get me wrong ... I like Lebron, and he's gonna be one amazing player ... already is pretty amazing. But he's certainly not a worry to a team of the caliber of the TWolves.

Here's Lebron's last effort against the Lakers ...

Feb 04 Lakers 106-111 Loss 43min 12-26(fg) 4-4(3p) 4-5(ft) 4reb 4ast 0stl 0blk 32pts

Hmm ... looks to me like you've got a lot more to worry about from Lebron than we do ... lol.

Postby SMUnderground on Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:27 am

oh god there's teh t wolves genius..
SMUnderground

Postby Guest on Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:29 am

SMUnderground wrote:oh god there's teh t wolves genius..

Live and in person! :man1:

Postby Guest on Sun Mar 14, 2004 11:00 am

They got nothing else to do in Minnesota. All there is to do is talk about their teams that can't do anything good in the playoffs or in crunch time. COUGH Wolves, COUGH Wild, COUGH Vikings.

Postby Guest on Sun Mar 14, 2004 11:12 am

Posto wrote:They got nothing else to do in Minnesota. All there is to do is talk about their teams that can't do anything good in the playoffs or in crunch time. COUGH Wolves, COUGH Wild, COUGH Vikings.

It's surprising that those in L.A. can't find anything else to do either ... you'd think there would be a heck of a lot more things to do there than in Minnesota. lol

But to be honest ... and not because anyone ever asked ... I don't live in Minnesota ... not even close actually. But we don't have an NBA team around here, so Minnesota has been my favorite for many years now.

Postby Kasumi on Sun Mar 14, 2004 11:17 am

T-Wolves Rule wrote:But to be honest ... and not because anyone ever asked ... I don't live in Minnesota ... not even close actually. But we don't have an NBA team around here, so Minnesota has been my favorite for many years now. [/b][/color]

You've got me curious, where do you live and how did Minny get to be your fave?
ImageImage

You can now find me over at www.LakersBall.com
Kasumi
ClubSpurs.com Administrator

Postby Guest on Sun Mar 14, 2004 11:25 am

Probably some dumb state like South Dakota or Missouri.

Postby Guest on Sun Mar 14, 2004 12:16 pm

missmyzte wrote:
T-Wolves Rule wrote:But to be honest ... and not because anyone ever asked ... I don't live in Minnesota ... not even close actually. But we don't have an NBA team around here, so Minnesota has been my favorite for many years now. [/b][/color]

You've got me curious, where do you live and how did Minny get to be your fave?

Ah ... that will have to remain my little secret for right now. :man12:

Postby lakersfan9 on Sun Mar 14, 2004 12:23 pm

T-Wolves Rule wrote:
Posto wrote:They got nothing else to do in Minnesota. All there is to do is talk about their teams that can't do anything good in the playoffs or in crunch time. COUGH Wolves, COUGH Wild, COUGH Vikings.

It's surprising that those in L.A. can't find anything else to do either ... you'd think there would be a heck of a lot more things to do there than in Minnesota. lol

But to be honest ... and not because anyone ever asked ... I don't live in Minnesota ... not even close actually. But we don't have an NBA team around here, so Minnesota has been my favorite for many years now.

where you live you lil girl? san fransisco? LoL
lakersfan9

Postby Guest on Sun Mar 14, 2004 12:40 pm

where you live you lil girl? san fransisco? LoL

Hehe ... yeah, that's gonna get the answer out of me. lol

Re: To all u Minnesota, Sacramento, Dallas and San Antonio f

Postby KingsFan in LA on Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:53 pm

FatKat34 wrote:If your teams are sooo super duper awesome, then why is it that whenever Lebron and company come to visit... Lebron drops a sh_tload of points on you guys. I mean he literally craps on ur D, and leaves post cards for the defenders reading "Vonvoyage." And afterwards he puts ur big man on a poster. Which comes to the conclusion that neither of yous have nice big tall guards to defend perimeter players like that. How do u expect to defend the tall guards on the Lakers? hmm?

We have Kobe to guard Lebron. Thats what makes our team so special. We take care of business with them. When Kobe was out, we had a little trouble with the phenom, but we still won. So what are all your excuses...

I went to the Univ of Akron my frosh year...and Lebrons HS team played their home games at our arena. If you guys can't handle my man Lebron, you may wanna think twice about your pursuit of the NBA Finals. The Lakers couldnt handle the Spurs last year...but the main point this year...they can handle anybody and anyone... and thats what makes us true champions at heart. The Bulls had Jordan....and he could handle anyone...its why they were always prepared to win.

I'm from NJ btw. And to all u Kings fans.. I was once a Knicks fan......................take the beatings like a man. 1991 lost to Bulls, 1992 lost to Bulls, 1993 eliminated by Bulls, 1994 Finals loss to Rockets, 95 loss to PAcers, 96 loss to Bulls, 97 loss to Heat, and so on..so don't even talk to us about misfortune.
Peace

So what you are saying is that because lebron is a good player on a crappy team, which is in 7th or 8th seed for the playoffs with a losing record, you come to a laker board to talk crap on non laker fans?

PS: You are telling everyone you are a bandwagon fan by once being a knicks fan
KingsFan in LA

Postby shaqpak34 on Sun Mar 14, 2004 2:58 pm

ey posto dont be talkin on them vikings, tehy comin next year

but it is true that they choke come crunchtime...its a pity

o well i can just hope for the best next year
shaqpak34

Postby rydjorker121 on Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:12 pm

SMUnderground wrote:hmm..shoudl post this in the NBA Discussion forum

this shouldn't even be in the forum, sounds like FAtKat's trying to instigate a flame war with some of the other fans of this site, namely T-Wolf and Kings fans since we don't have any Mavs fans here (sadly)...

FatKat, you should post this on other boards if you want full diverse opinions. It's hard for Lakers fans to respond to you in this way.
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby SMUnderground on Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:13 pm

rydjorker121 wrote:
SMUnderground wrote:hmm..shoudl post this in the NBA Discussion forum

this shouldn't even be in the forum, sounds like FAtKat's trying to instigate a flame war with some of the other fans of this site, namely T-Wolf and Kings fans since we don't have any Mavs fans here (sadly)...

FatKat, you should post this on other boards if you want full diverse opinions. It's hard for Lakers fans to respond to you in this way.

well..i only read the title..the post was too much..didn't even give a s...to read it.
SMUnderground

Postby SMUnderground on Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:15 pm

oh..and i take the 'welcome' back..i don' twelcome you.
SMUnderground

Postby Guest on Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:36 pm

Hold on for a sec, you guys are senselessly ripping me apart. I was once a Knicks fan...but i was a Lakers fan long before. I got sick of rooting for NY teams..and wanted to support the NJ teams more. But now i am just a Laker fan and a Lebron jocker (hey ill admit it, he's just that good).

You should welcome me to this board, im a very open minded person, and a good number of laker fans like me. I even chat with spurs and philly fans(Big Rival of NY fans). And Mr. T-Wolves fan...Kobe didn't play in the last effort vs. the Cavs. Minnesota has alot of weapons, but the team wasn't assembled too intelligently and it was done by some smart guy named Kevin McHale(A Boston Celtic, go figure).

Clumping together Szerbiak, Garnett, Sprewell together, along with the likes of big guy all-star Trenton Hassel,Fred Hoiberg, and Gary Tent wasnt exactly the best way to put this team together. Wolves have no real PF's. They have, Oliver Miller(remember him?), Kandi Man, and ERvin Johnson, who has like a career scoring avg. of like 0.3 pts per game. You guys should have a blast fouling out all ur guys, trying to slow Shaq down and bringing him to the line. Having Shaq go 6-20 from the line, is a hell lot better than having four dumpy fouled out big men in the third quarter.

The Wolves only real clutch is Troy Hudson, he looks like Mr. Cheeks from the Lost Boyz, and to my surprise, actually records rap records on his spare time. He only shows up on big games, his ego is bigger than his stats..and whenever he feels pumped up enuff to rock to some beats, he comes off the bench with some emotion and bounces around like dummy, doing imitation Iverson crossovers, launchin threes, as if they are some milestone accomplishment. His only milestons are those 4 year old dreds on the top of his head. If u look bak at last year 1st round series, the little guy burnt himself out by the 4th game, and then went cold. At that point he was no better than Derek Fisher. PAyton may be 35, but CAssell is 34. SPreewell's habits with the Knicks are just gonna catch up with him, tossing up a bunch of shots and watching his FG% plummet, and big guy Szerbiak is just not gonna find any room on this team to fit in on. Your only X-factor is Kevin Garnett. You better hope he throws up big numbers..or ur tender title hopes are going down the sh_tter.

Those are my two cents....no meaning to offend anyone...just a crazy night....advice to you T-Wolves fans, trade WAlly get some real role players in return. You guys just lost to Portland, after Sam Cassell made a guarantee that this game was in the bag, a few days ago.

Good Luck with Madsen...

I'm not trying to ingite a flame with non-laker fans, just trying to make a point.

Postby futurefelonKobe on Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:48 am

This may be the most absurd post since the Jerry West was a dumbasss post by lakersfan9. Geez!!!
futurefelonKobe

Postby Guest on Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:34 pm

King's fan...do i Realllllly need to talk about ur roster? And no, this is a very intellectual post. But your welcomed to read it anytime :freak2:

Next

Return to NBA Discussion