All-NBA first team

All-NBA first team

Postby Man_of_Steel on Tue May 06, 2003 9:43 pm

Well Lakers Fan, Here it is. Kobe and Shaq Once again All-NBA first Team. Bryant and O'Neal were the first teammates picked in consecutive seasons since Utah's Karl Malone and John Stockton in 1993-94 and 1994-95.

Hats of to them :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
They Deserved it.

Although, The player who I don't think deserved it is ... TIM DUNKIN DOUGHNUT. what a rip-off!!!! First with the MVP Award and Now with the All-NBA first team. What load of crap. I think there are much deserving players in the NBA than him. As you seen How much I hate DUNKIN DOUGHNUT, he another "CRY BABY", just like the Queens (Chris Webber & Floppy Divacs).

Anyways....Once again..Congrats to Kobe and Shaq. :man13: :jam2:
Sacremento Will never be Capital of California
Shaq
Man_of_Steel

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Wed May 07, 2003 12:37 am

LMAO! I call him Duncan Hines... like the cake.. fluffy and easy to throw around! :man10: :man10: Dayam I guess the media does have to market certain players, and well Duncan is just another one of them...
LakersGyrl2003

Duncan

Postby Guest on Wed May 07, 2003 1:35 am

Personally, I have no problem with Duncan. Good player, would be nice in Purple and Gold. My issues are with the media. Duncan (hines, that is funny) has 2 MVPs, but I'm sure NO ONE would say he's the best player in the league. However, come Hall of Fame time, the media will say he was the best player and use his MVPs as ammo to justify themselves.

Note to all: Don't get mad at Duncan for getting these awards. He didn't ask for them. Is he supposed to say, "thanks, but I'm not deserving. Give it to Shaq or Kobe." No way. It's like your boss giving you a raise and you turning it down.

Now let's get ready for Game 2. GO LAKERS!

Return to NBA Discussion