An article that wants to make you hate the Clippers

Postby rydjorker121 on Sat Sep 13, 2003 6:23 pm

I know, it makes you want to say, what are the Hawks doing? The Hawks have got to be the worst team that did anything this offseason, as well as acting like a lunatic this upcoming year. Plus an unhappy Ratliff. It's only up to Abdur-Rahim now.
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby FabFourLakers on Sat Sep 13, 2003 8:09 pm

did u post the title as "an article that makes you want to hate the clippers" jus to get attention? cuz u certainly got mine, and it was jus a buncha bs about the hawks that pretty much everyone knows

i hope the hawks suffer next year, and i hope they trade Abdur Rahim and Ratliff too, they need to be tha worst team in tha league next year...i hope they go 0-82
FabFourLakers

Postby Ghost of Drazen on Sat Sep 13, 2003 9:34 pm

nah, I think he posted it about the Clips just because the Clips are so much related to the Hawks...OBVIOUSLY in team outlook and lame style of play
REMEMBER DRAZEN
Ghost of Drazen

no no no

Postby nosebleedbum on Mon Sep 15, 2003 3:01 pm

The article does not in any way make me hate the clippers. I doubt that you will find anyone else who feels that way.

The two situations are totally different. Atlanta is attempting to rid themselves of high salary lo contribution players and starting fresh. Lost The big dog. They're matching Terry. Probably trade ratcliff. All good moves. They should move Rahim too. He's whined everywhere he's been at. They're looking at talent for the value and good chemistry. It's a good plan to me. May be they want to talk to golden state about jason richardson.

The clippers are just plain stupid. Losing players without getting anything in return. They knew last year that they couldn't match all the free agent offers. They should have made trades to get draft picks or something...cash may be. Bad business/basketball moves...in this case non moves. But i don't hate the clips, just wish they were smarter. It's the same old plans. Lose alot get lottery picks.
nosebleedbum

Return to NBA Discussion