Big Games out West think Week...

Big Games out West think Week...

Postby murcielago62 on Mon Mar 08, 2004 7:01 pm

Who do you think will win these key match-ups out West?

3/9 San Antonio @ Memphis

3/11 Dallas @ Sacremento

3/12 L.A @ Minnesota

3/14 San Antonio @ Sacremento

My picks: Memphis: Playing good ball right now, home game w/ Duncan

Sacremento (As much as I hate the Kings, their gonna cream these guys, and I predict they'll drop 120 + on them)

L.A (I'm kind of a homer, but Minny is kinda slumping and I think LA can take advantage...)

San Antonio ( The Kings, for one reason or another, don't match up well against these guys. I think Duncan'll be back. Lose scoring snoozer in the late 80's)
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
murcielago62

Re: Big Games out West think Week...

Postby tek-nine on Tue Mar 09, 2004 4:15 am

murcielago62 wrote:Who do you think will win these key match-ups out West?

3/9 San Antonio @ Memphis

3/11 Dallas @ Sacremento

3/12 L.A @ Minnesota

i bolded who i thought would win... btw i am a laker fan but if the current JV squad of ours goes into minny, i don't think we can pick that game up

and the 3/14 spurs vs sac game--- i think TD will be back by then and slap the kings silly
tek-nine

Postby futurefelonKobe on Tue Mar 09, 2004 9:18 am

tek-nine wrote:

i bolded who i thought would win... btw i am a laker fan but if the current JV squad of ours goes into minny, i don't think we can pick that game up

and the 3/14 spurs vs sac game--- i think TD will be back by then and slap the kings silly
San Antonio is not going to win in Sacramento. Kings by at least a dozen in that game.
futurefelonKobe

Postby murcielago62 on Tue Mar 09, 2004 1:31 pm

futurefelonKobe wrote:
tek-nine wrote:

San Antonio is not going to win in Sacramento. Kings by at least a dozen in that game.

You guys can't beat the Spurs. You guys don't match-up up well at all. In a 7-gamer, they'd take you guys...
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
murcielago62

Postby tek-nine on Tue Mar 09, 2004 1:46 pm

futurefelonKobe wrote:
tek-nine wrote:

it's already happened once this year, what makes you think it won't happen again?
tek-nine

Postby murcielago62 on Tue Mar 09, 2004 6:48 pm

futurefelonKobe wrote:
tek-nine wrote:

I hope Sacto wins, I just don't see it happening..just face it, the Spurs own you guys...
murcielago62

Postby BDG on Tue Mar 09, 2004 7:35 pm

For the game against the T-Wolves, it all depends if we have Kobe, Horace and Malone
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby murcielago62 on Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:31 am

I'm 2 for 2 so far...gonna make it 3 for 3 today. I even said Sacto would drop 120 on 'em....
murcielago62

Return to NBA Discussion