Bill Lambieer

Bill Lambieer

Postby lakerchris2004 on Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:26 pm

God this guy makes me sick. :mad1: On national ESPN broadcasts talking about the pistons as "we." The way that he openly hates on the Lakers and Celtics bugs the **** out of me. What ever happened to professional journalism? Why don't the ESPN heads tell him to knock it off? I do not want to see him or his big head on NBA shootaround tommorow. At least Greg Anthony and Stephen A. Smith tell him to shut it.

FIRE BILL Lambieer, or make him learn how to be professional.

End of rant.
"Throw it down son!!!"- Bill Walton
lakerchris2004

Postby crucifido on Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:36 pm

He's on the show because he illicits response and active viewing - like the rant you just typed. Don't notice him and he'll float away.
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst

Postby o0O kb8 O0o on Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:13 pm

ya i hate him too...
o0O kb8 O0o

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Nov 18, 2003 10:19 pm

It's funny how he still holds a grudge on the Lakers over a decade later... LMAO... Man, this used to bug the hell outta me to hear his biased commentary, but I kinda like the fact that the Lakers still get under his skin.. It just goes to show that we can still make people love to hate us :man9:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby VeeReefan on Wed Nov 19, 2003 4:13 pm

Laimbeer is right on. Last time I checked he is still a part of the organization, so he can say "we". It's good to see somebody not kiss the Lakers [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]. I loved the Bad Boys. He should hold a grudge, the Pistons were cheated by a phantom foul call on Laimbeer against Kareem(who was retiring), it cost them the championship.
VeeReefan

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed Nov 19, 2003 5:26 pm

Lambeer always brings in the views that everyone hates to hear. It's good stuff sometimes to kick it and listen to him "try" to analyze the NBA. :man9:
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby crucifido on Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:55 pm

Veereefan, what cost them the championship is that the Lakers were better that year. Live with it, let it go and start concentrating on your new 2nd place Pistons.
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst

Postby lakerchris2004 on Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:29 pm

Veereefan, I'm not at all trying to say that Lambieer should stop being a part of the Detroit Pistons. It think its good for franchises to have older players still involved. I am saying that he should be an impartial analyst while he is on the air. Like Magic is when he is on TNT. The guys on TNT ask him Laker questions because he is so close to the organization, but Magic never hates on a team just because they are rivals. He acts as an impartial analyst, that means even criticizing the Lakers.
"Throw it down son!!!"- Bill Walton
lakerchris2004

Postby FabFourLakers on Thu Nov 20, 2003 6:04 pm

lakerchris2004 wrote:Veereefan, I'm not at all trying to say that Lambieer should stop being a part of the Detroit Pistons. It think its good for franchises to have older players still involved. I am saying that he should be an impartial analyst while he is on the air. Like Magic is when he is on TNT. The guys on TNT ask him Laker questions because he is so close to the organization, but Magic never hates on a team just because they are rivals. He acts as an impartial analyst, that means even criticizing the Lakers.

Yea seriously Magic said last year that tha Kings would beat the Lakers cuz the Lakers have taught tha Kings how to win over tha last 3 years jus ilke how tha pistons taught tha bulls how to win...well i guess that didnt happen and tha kings and lakers lost anyway to tha mavs and spurs...

Magic is a GREAT NBA analyst but i dont like barkeley and smith sometimes....but they're so funny sometimes cuz they talk so outrageously...anyoen remember barkeley's prediction for tha 2002 finals? NETS WIN?! HA!! what a joke!! and he said Keith Van Horn will become a star! AHHHHH!!!! more like he'll become more of a CHOKER than he already is! now hes in new york and the fans there will tear him up if he doesnt get them to tha playoffs!
FabFourLakers

Return to NBA Discussion