BOWEN THE DIRT AT IT AGAIN!!!

BOWEN THE DIRT AT IT AGAIN!!!

Postby Kobe's Empire on Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:59 pm

well lookie here, during the sac and san game, the queens started to pull away. brad miller hit a shot and got too overly happen for no reason, the sperms called a timeout and bowen was walking to his bench....Miller and Bowen met in their paths and bowen gave miller a shot that the refs didnt see and the camera panned out quick. Bowen hit miller hard in miller path with his chest and entire body. miller looked back pissed like he was about to do something but went off to his little bench. just proves, ive watched and analyzed gay bowen and he is theee dirtiest player in the game, no doubt about it. everyone is starting to catch on. every player comes out slowly and says it....i got a lot more reasons but tahts in a different topic.

btw, both players are pathetic.
Kobe's Empire

Re: BOWEN THE DIRT AT IT AGAIN!!!

Postby SMUnderground on Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:00 pm

Kobe's Empire wrote:well lookie here, during the sac and san game, the queens started to pull away. brad miller hit a shot and got too overly happen for no reason, the sperms called a timeout and bowen was walking to his bench....Miller and Bowen met in their paths and bowen gave miller a shot that the refs didnt see and the camera panned out quick. Bowen hit miller hard in miller path with his chest and entire body. miller looked back pissed like he was about to do something but went off to his little bench. just proves, ive watched and analyzed gay bowen and he is theee dirtiest player in the game, no doubt about it. everyone is starting to catch on. every player comes out slowly and says it....i got a lot more reasons but tahts in a different topic.

i saw it..hahahaha..he was gonna start s...or something..ahahahha..too bad i was hopeing for a replay of it.
SMUnderground

Postby o0O kb8 O0o on Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:06 pm

i saw it too...bowen did not run into him..they both ran into each other..
o0O kb8 O0o

Postby SMUnderground on Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:12 pm

miller was all celebrating..and bowen walked into him..and glared back
SMUnderground

Postby rydjorker121 on Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:21 pm

thats sad, I didn't watch the game, but that must explain why Bowen got 11 rebounds today although he couldn't shoot...but according to Kobe's Empire's assessment, seems like Bowen started it. I've always considered Brad Miller somewhat of a dirty lug too, ever since he messed around with the wrong person by hacking Shaq. And he always wears a sleazy Cheshire like grin...and he always seems to be at the wrong place at the wrong time. Oh well, if Bruce hit Brad during a timeout and it didn't make news, than that's his problem...hopefully gives the Spurs and Kings more trouble :man12:
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby Kobe's Empire on Sun Mar 14, 2004 5:29 pm

well i really do think gay bowen was trying to start something and not make miller as happy as he was. (all miller did was hit a jumper that really made the queens pull away, we all knew they were gunna win anyway, but miller got way tooooo happy) bowen took acception to that and pulled out one of his dirty tricks, walked hard into miller's path or body, whatever. bottom line, bowen was up to his cheap tricks again.

both players are pathetic and dirty.
Kobe's Empire

Postby KingsFan in LA on Sun Mar 14, 2004 6:32 pm

Miller is no way a dirty player. It was oakley that hacked shaq. Anyways saying Miller is pathetic and dirty is just being a blind laker fan. You have so much hate for the kings that it blinds you from his great skills he brings to the game
KingsFan in LA

Postby o0O kb8 O0o on Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:07 pm

KingsFan in LA wrote:Miller is no way a dirty player. It was oakley that hacked shaq. Anyways saying Miller is pathetic and dirty is just being a blind laker fan. You have so much hate for the kings that it blinds you from his great skills he brings to the game

thers fans all throughout the NBA that have hate for another team...and therfore think theyre players r bad/suck...its kinda sad..im a big fan of the lakers....but im also a big fan of basketball...
o0O kb8 O0o

Postby SMUnderground on Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:10 pm

o0O kb8 O0o wrote:
KingsFan in LA wrote:Miller is no way a dirty player. It was oakley that hacked shaq. Anyways saying Miller is pathetic and dirty is just being a blind laker fan. You have so much hate for the kings that it blinds you from his great skills he brings to the game

thers fans all throughout the NBA that have hate for another team...and therfore think theyre players r bad/suck...its kinda sad..im a big fan of the lakers....but im also a big fan of basketball...

"hate the game not the player"
SMUnderground

Postby Starbury AJD on Sun Mar 14, 2004 7:31 pm

Bowen is a GREAT defensive player. I agree he is dirty but not the dirtiest.
Starbury AJD

Postby hig on Sun Mar 14, 2004 8:25 pm

If you would have seen the play, BOTH Mileer and Oakley went after Shaq's HEAD!
hig

Postby HndsmCelt on Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:45 pm

What is with all the ahtin on B-52? He palys physical and does the dirty work (diving for lose ball, setting killer picks etc.) Seems like the Laker faithfull are just pissed that while Capt. Mithc was collecting fossils, Petrie was getting a young soild replacement for Vlade. Oh well enjoy your hate, I suppose it gives you folks something to do while your watching the top teams play.
"We suck at rebounding"
Brad Miller
HndsmCelt
Clublakers Rep: Sac Kings

Postby wuSHUMast3r on Sun Mar 14, 2004 9:47 pm

I give Bowen his props for being a phenomenal defensive presence.
wuSHUMast3r

Postby PrimeTime on Sun Mar 14, 2004 10:55 pm

wuSHUMast3r wrote:I give Bowen his props for being a phenomenal defensive presence.

On the bench? While he's chasing Kobe around? Tell me when to stop man.

~Out, Prime
PrimeTime

Postby crucifido on Sun Mar 14, 2004 11:29 pm

It's a first...

You're right Celt I do enjoy watching the best play - especially in the finals. A place where your pitiful band of wannabes will never see.

But you got that regular season thing down pat - which is nice....
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." - Winston Churchill
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst

Re: BOWEN THE DIRT AT IT AGAIN!!!

Postby Spurfanatic50 on Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:32 am

Kobe's Empire wrote:well lookie here, during the sac and san game, the queens started to pull away. brad miller hit a shot and got too overly happen for no reason, the sperms called a timeout and bowen was walking to his bench....Miller and Bowen met in their paths and bowen gave miller a shot that the refs didnt see and the camera panned out quick. Bowen hit miller hard in miller path with his chest and entire body. miller looked back pissed like he was about to do something but went off to his little bench. just proves, ive watched and analyzed gay bowen and he is theee dirtiest player in the game, no doubt about it. everyone is starting to catch on. every player comes out slowly and says it....i got a lot more reasons but tahts in a different topic.

The only thing that is pathetic is the spelling in your posts. I know the whole Bowen thing has you alarmed, it is something that happens in almost every game. How about the Rick Fox - Doug Christie tunnel situation. I know that is an old example. Bruce plays tough and it ticks people off. Get over it.
THE FOURTH TIME AROUND --- IS EVEN BETTER THAN THE FIRST TIME.
Spurfanatic50
Clublakers Rep: Spurs

Postby futurefelonKobe on Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:44 am

HndsmCelt wrote:What is with all the ahtin on B-52? He palys physical and does the dirty work (diving for lose ball, setting killer picks etc.) Seems like the Laker faithfull are just pissed that while Capt. Mithc was collecting fossils, Petrie was getting a young soild replacement for Vlade. Oh well enjoy your hate, I suppose it gives you folks something to do while your watching the top teams play.
Right on. Miller has been nothing but extremely valuable to the already loaded Kings roster. It might have been the biggest acquistion in the offseason but I'm sure you people think it's Malone and Gary "I'm washed up" Payton. But like Celt said, keep hating if it makes you feel better because come June, you're going to feel like dog doo-doo after you watch the Kings win the crown, no pun intended :man1:
futurefelonKobe

Postby hig on Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:46 pm

"you're going to feel like dog doo-doo after you watch the Kings win the crown, no pun intended "

Don't hold your breath for that.
hig

Postby SWOL on Mon Mar 15, 2004 7:52 pm

futurefelonKobe wrote:
HndsmCelt wrote:What is with all the ahtin on B-52? He palys physical and does the dirty work (diving for lose ball, setting killer picks etc.) Seems like the Laker faithfull are just pissed that while Capt. Mithc was collecting fossils, Petrie was getting a young soild replacement for Vlade. Oh well enjoy your hate, I suppose it gives you folks something to do while your watching the top teams play.
Right on. Miller has been nothing but extremely valuable to the already loaded Kings roster. It might have been the biggest acquistion in the offseason but I'm sure you people think it's Malone and Gary "I'm washed up" Payton. But like Celt said, keep hating if it makes you feel better because come June, you're going to feel like dog doo-doo after you watch the Kings win the crown, no pun intended :man1:

WIN SOMETHIN BESIDES THE PACIFIC DIVISION AND THEN COME TALK, TILL THEN THE CRAP YOU TALK IS ALL B.S.

IF SPURS FAN SAYS SOMETHIN I MIGHT LISTEN THEY HAVE WON 2 RING YOU, I JUST LAUGH AT
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Return to NBA Discussion