Bucks to Terminate Mason

Bucks to Terminate Mason

Postby Guest on Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:13 pm

Milwaukee, Sept. 29-- The following statement is from Milwaukee Bucks General Manger Larry Harris regarding Anthony Mason's contract:

"We are engaged in negotiations with Anthony Mason's representative with respect to terminating his contract."

Postby FabFourLakers on Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:20 pm

LETS GET MASON BABY!!

haha yea right i think hes on his way to Houston, Atlanta or Miami
FabFourLakers

Postby Guest on Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:21 pm

Houston needs him the most..

Postby JSM on Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:29 pm

and houston has also shown the most interest in him
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby BDG on Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:32 pm

Do we really need Mason? He's good, but we're FOUR deep at PF! Malone, Slava, Cook and Grant. Do we need a 5th guy? No. If we need anyone it's at the SG position. But you know Kobe's gonna get all those minutes so it's pointless.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby JSM on Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:34 pm

but he can play at the SF
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby Shaq Fan on Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:36 pm

He will be going to Houston, but I di not see them showing interest?

the thing that gets me is this: Shaq saying that Mason will be coming to LA. I don't understand.

props to hoopskillz, OTK, Eyecue and DA.....
Shaq Fan

Postby FabFourLakers on Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:37 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:Do we really need Mason? He's good, but we're FOUR deep at PF! Malone, Slava, Cook and Grant. Do we need a 5th guy? No. If we need anyone it's at the SG position. But you know Kobe's gonna get all those minutes so it's pointless.

bro, SF! mason can play the 3 and 4, but he'd fit in as a 3 in the west...wow the rockets would get a major steal if they got mason...
FabFourLakers

Postby Shaq Fan on Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:39 pm

Shaq Fan wrote:He will be going to Houston, but I di not see them showing interest?

the thing that gets me is this: Shaq saying that Mason will be coming to LA. I don't understand.

I still don't understand :man6: :man6: :man5: :man3: :disagree:

props to hoopskillz, OTK, Eyecue and DA.....
Shaq Fan

Postby BDG on Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:41 pm

Shaq Fan wrote:the thing that gets me is this: Shaq saying that Mason will be coming to LA. I don't understand.
Yeah, what was up with that? That is if that article was legit. Guess we'll wait and see.

As far as Mason being able to play the 3 also, we're still 3 deep there. Don't you all want to give Walton some PT? We've got George, Fox (IR) and Walton already. Why add another aging guy for one year? He's still good, but Mason can't really fit on our team. Isn't he 6'10" and fat anyway?
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby FabFourLakers on Mon Sep 29, 2003 6:53 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:
Shaq Fan wrote:the thing that gets me is this: Shaq saying that Mason will be coming to LA. I don't understand.
Yeah, what was up with that? That is if that article was legit. Guess we'll wait and see.

As far as Mason being able to play the 3 also, we're still 3 deep there. Don't you all want to give Walton some PT? We've got George, Fox (IR) and Walton already. Why add another aging guy for one year? He's still good, but Mason can't really fit on our team. Isn't he 6'10" and fat anyway?

well, we're adding mason in case of any injuries to our PF's or SF's...hes sort of a safety for us...jus in case devean goes down and fox is still out...i mean we dont wanna pressure Walton or Cook into tha starting lineup...unless we move kobe to the 3 and put Rush at 2!!! haha that wont happen for a cuple years...but im jus sayin mason would be a good fit...if he comes cheap and he contributes...actually what am i sayin EFF MASON we need another perimeter player that can hit 3's when shaq or malone get doubled in the post!!!
FabFourLakers

Postby NO MASON on Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:12 pm

Hope my guest name made that clear.
NO MASON

Return to NBA Discussion