Bulls shine under Skiles, and new comers have solid games

Bulls shine under Skiles, and new comers have solid games

Postby FabFourLakers on Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:13 pm

Skiles is 1-0 with tha bulls now...

Jamal Crawford went for 30 pts, 8 rebs and 8 assts

Curry went for 22 pts and 5 rebs

BENCH:

hinrich went 2/10 but had 6 pts 8 assts and 4 rebs

JEROME WILLIAMS had a monster game off tha bench, with 13 pts 10 rebs in 28 minutes

Antonio Davis had 11 pts and 5 rebs

tha bulls really needed this win...and they finally got one, and i guess tha trade worked out FOR NOW...they need to figure out their starting lineup tho...i dont like crawford gill robinson BLOUNT and curry...things will settle in once chandler gets back...btw wtf is wrong with chandler? hes playin off and on right now...
FabFourLakers

Postby Bulls Fan on Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:56 pm

DAAAAAAAA BULLS DA BULLS DA BULLS!!!!

im pretty stoked they won. I got worried in the first quarter but my bulls came through. SO FAR it seems the trade worked out. Jerome williams had a fairly big game. Jamal Crawford shined and for the first time in a LONG time...the Bulls looked as if they were playing TOGETHER.
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan
Clublakers Rep: Bulls

Postby FabFourLakers on Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:16 pm

Bulls Fan wrote:DAAAAAAAA BULLS DA BULLS DA BULLS!!!!

im pretty stoked they won. I got worried in the first quarter but my bulls came through. SO FAR it seems the trade worked out. Jerome williams had a fairly big game. Jamal Crawford shined and for the first time in a LONG time...the Bulls looked as if they were playing TOGETHER.

i think tha bulls will be better under skiles, but they will not make tha playoffs
FabFourLakers

Postby o0O kb8 O0o on Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:22 pm

and tyson chandler dint play...
o0O kb8 O0o

Postby Bulls Fan on Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:33 pm

yeah they probably wont make the playoffs...i think they will come fairly close (which isnt that hard in the east)...

i think they will improve by 6 games from last year.

36 - 46 - 9th or 10th in the east.

If they do semi-well this year...THEY SHOULD get into the playoffs next year.
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan

Postby Bulls Fan on Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:37 pm

oh and another thing...

if curry and chandler dont avg at least 15ppg and some more rebounds...you get rid of one or both. they can get a lot for them. After this year..there salaries can go up to 10 mil a year. screw that...they havent shown they are worth that much...yet. Who could they get for Curry and Chandler though? just wondering. They both become free agents at the end of this year. Maybe they can just get one solid center/power foward who does everything. It seems like Curry is coming around for now..but lets see if he stays consistent. Chandler is a big dissapointment...i understand hes injured but business is business.

(my 500th post...wow)
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan

Postby Roscoe on Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:48 pm

Trade Curry or Chandler and someone else for Ben Wallace. Ben comes cheap and is rumored to be on the block. He'll get you rebounds and will play super defense.

"Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere." - Martin Luther King Jr.
Roscoe
ClubLakers O.G.

Postby FabFourLakers on Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:03 pm

I like B Wallace in Chicago...he can team up with Antonio Davis and Jerome Williams to make a FORMIDABLE and INTIMIDATING front court in tha east
FabFourLakers

Postby Bulls Fan on Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:11 pm

oh hell yeah. Ben Wallace would be great. We would finally have a solid and COSISTENT inside presence. All we would need is for Crawford to keep scoring 20 or more pts consistently and maitain a solid fg%. That would definetely restore some glory.
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan

Postby FabFourLakers on Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:14 pm

Bulls Fan wrote:oh hell yeah. Ben Wallace would be great. We would finally have a solid and COSISTENT inside presence. All we would need is for Crawford to keep scoring 20 or more pts consistently and maitain a solid fg%. That would definetely restore some glory.

u guys should try to get Jamison...that guy can score, rebound, and give u some consistency on offense...i think tha mavs could really use Chandler Curry or Davis right now
FabFourLakers

Postby Roscoe on Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:16 pm

Yea Tyson Chandler and some fillers for Jamison. Chicago might have to give up more than what they would want to though for the salaries to match. Jamison makes 96 million for his whole contract and Chandler is still on his rookie contract. Or maybe they could wait till the offseason and try a sign and trade...

"Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere." - Martin Luther King Jr.
Roscoe
ClubLakers O.G.

Postby Jamaican Lakerfan on Thu Dec 04, 2003 3:53 pm

I can see a number of teams being interested in Curry (Mavs at the head of the line, perhaps?), but Chandler is way too skinny for his position, and has no jump shot or real post moves to fall back on when he doesn't play with a lot of effort. So I think it would be tougher to trade Chandler.

To improve the Bulls, I say trede them both; their lacklustre play helped get Cartwright fired, and they seem to lack the hunger to play to the level of their gifts (a la Darius Miles). Get Wallace, and somebody else for them.
Jamaican Lakerfan

Postby FabFourLakers on Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:29 pm

Jamaican Lakerfan wrote:I can see a number of teams being interested in Curry (Mavs at the head of the line, perhaps?), but Chandler is way too skinny for his position, and has no jump shot or real post moves to fall back on when he doesn't play with a lot of effort. So I think it would be tougher to trade Chandler.

To improve the Bulls, I say trede them both; their lacklustre play helped get Cartwright fired, and they seem to lack the hunger to play to the level of their gifts (a la Darius Miles). Get Wallace, and somebody else for them.

yea i agree...both of em were supposed to step it up, but they totally blew it, and got their "father" fired....they better buck up sooner or later...they are in their 3rd year...its time to start blossoming!
FabFourLakers

Postby Bulls Fan on Thu Dec 04, 2003 7:12 pm

76ers - 83
Bulls - 82

close game...bulls almost had it...blew it because they couldnt in bound a frickin pass. tard popsicles i swear sometimes i hate my team. Dont get me wrong I love my Bulls but we have a Love-Hate relationship. (It happens when your team goes from best team in the frickin world to crappiest team).

Anyway here are some stats..

Jamal Crawford - 22pts 5ast
Kendal Gill - 8pts
Antonio Davis - 7pts 13 rbs
Linton Johnson - 6pts 4rbs 2ast
Eddy Curry - 16pts 10rbs
Jerome Williams - 5pts 7rbs 1ast
Kirc Hinrich - 14pts 3rbs 5ast
Corie Blount - 4pts 3rbs 2ast
Tyson Chandler - DNP
Eddie Robinson - DNP
Scottie Pippen - DNP
Marcus Fizer - DNP
Chris Jeffries - 5 minutes no points

Im too pissed to type the 76ers stats...

Iverson - 35 pts 9rbs 2ast

good night
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan

Postby BDG on Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:16 pm

That was heartbreak, eh Bulls Fan?
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Bulls Fan on Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:58 pm

yeah it was. so have the past 5 years. :bang: :disagree: :man6:
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan

Postby FabFourLakers on Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:56 pm

YES what a great night, my 2 favorite teams win!

Tha bulls simply could not contain iverson...puttin a rookie like hinrich on one of tha best off guards in tha league was stupid...but they put up a good fight against a depleted sixer team...

Great effort by bulls...they seem to be headed in tha right direction...i wouldnt be too worried about them...they'll start to win games once they get into a rhythm with their new players and their new coach...
FabFourLakers

Postby Bulls Fan on Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:22 pm

Yeah thats true. Hinrich did put up a very good effort against Iverson though. He did well for a rookie. GO POWDER!!! lol. he cracks me up man. Hes like a little kid on the court with that hair of his. He looks more like an American Eagle poster boy or something.
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan

Postby FabFourLakers on Fri Dec 05, 2003 11:10 pm

Bulls Fan wrote:Yeah thats true. Hinrich did put up a very good effort against Iverson though. He did well for a rookie. GO POWDER!!! lol. he cracks me up man. Hes like a little kid on the court with that hair of his. He looks more like an American Eagle poster boy or something.

holy sh*t he does!!!! he looks like steve nash #2!
FabFourLakers

Return to NBA Discussion