EL BUSTO

EL BUSTO

Postby SWOL on Wed Nov 05, 2003 6:40 pm

22 Nikoloz Tskitishvili

THIS GUY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE EURO KG.....WTF HAPPENED WITH HIM HE DOSENT EVEN PLAY, #5 PICK IN THE DRAFT, TAKEN AHEAD OF AMARE STOUDEMIRE AND NENE HILARIO, THAT WAS A MAJOR SCRWE UP
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Re: EL BUSTO

Postby FabFourLakers on Wed Nov 05, 2003 10:31 pm

swolswol wrote:22 Nikoloz Tskitishvili

THIS GUY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE EURO KG.....WTF HAPPENED WITH HIM HE DOSENT EVEN PLAY, #5 PICK IN THE DRAFT, TAKEN AHEAD OF AMARE STOUDEMIRE AND NENE HILARIO, THAT WAS A MAJOR SCRWE UP

AND caron butler...stupid nuggets...
FabFourLakers

Postby SWOL on Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:34 am

ANOTHER ONE I DONT UNDERSTAND IS CHRIS WILCOX, WTF, WHY DONT THE CLIPS PLAY HIM, THEY OUTTA TRADE HIM HERE FOR KAREEM AND A #1, HE IS JUS SITTIN THERE, I SAW HIM IN THE SPL AND HE WAS BANGIN ON PEOPLE, IF THEY DONT WANT HIM WE'LL TAKE HIM, GIVE BACK RUSH AND #1, MAKES SENSE, WE'LL EVEN THROWN COOK IF THEY WANT
SWOL

Postby FabFourLakers on Thu Nov 06, 2003 3:58 pm

swolswol wrote:ANOTHER ONE I DONT UNDERSTAND IS CHRIS WILCOX, WTF, WHY DONT THE CLIPS PLAY HIM, THEY OUTTA TRADE HIM HERE FOR KAREEM AND A #1, HE IS JUS SITTIN THERE, I SAW HIM IN THE SPL AND HE WAS BANGIN ON PEOPLE, IF THEY DONT WANT HIM WE'LL TAKE HIM, GIVE BACK RUSH AND #1, MAKES SENSE, WE'LL EVEN THROWN COOK IF THEY WANT

good point...hes a great player with alot of potential...but can u imagine if tha clippers chose Caron Butler or AMare Stoudemire? they had tha #8 pick! Yes Wilcox for Rush i'd take that ANY day since they sort of need a back up 2 guard and they have an overload of centers/pfs...STOP WASTING POTENTIAL U STUPID CLIPPERS
FabFourLakers

Postby Roscoe on Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:10 pm

Wilcox for Rush will never ever happen, unless Kareem magically produces alittle. Wilcox last night had 12 points and 12 rebounds, he'll do a good job filling in for Brand. And he'll gain some experience these next 6 weeks cause the PF position is all his now that Brand is injured...

"Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere." - Martin Luther King Jr.
Roscoe
ClubLakers O.G.

Postby rydjorker121 on Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:05 pm

Amen to that Roscoe...Wilcox is only 21 years old, he has a lot of potential, teh Clippers shouldn't let this prized man run away....like his hairstyle too...

and Swol, EL BUSTO will be Nikoloz Tskitishvili...and he was projected to be the next pure stroking Dirk Nowitzki, not KG...he has no post game, no good D, and too soft...I thought that the Nugs would get Amare Stoudemire...imagine him with Nene Hilario and Marcus Camby and Carmelo Anthony and Miller...that'd be freaky...the next lost hope may be Darko Milicic...hes not contributing even with the very little mintues he has now..and don't forget Reece Gaines...he's doing nothing at all
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby SWOL on Sun Nov 09, 2003 12:22 am

MIKE SWEETNEY SEEMS TO GET HIS SHARE OF DNP's
SWOL

Return to NBA Discussion