Bynum Discussion

Re: Drew Has Done Additional Damage To His Knees By Bowling

Postby hollywood swinger on Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:56 am

LTLakerFan wrote:I hope Bynum hasn't blown through most of his money knowing that max contract was coming. Seriously. But WTF has happened in there (knees) that has deteriorated the cartilage per recent MRIs compared to what they were looking at when they agreed to the trade??


Bynum has gremlins in his knees eating away the cartilage
Image
the posting artist formally known as west-magic-kobe 8/2004
User avatar
hollywood swinger

 
Posts: 3149
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:43 pm

Re: Drew Has Done Additional Damage To His Knees By Bowling

Postby kenzo on Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:38 am

GoldHammish wrote:
kenzo wrote:Drew needs to sign with Phoenix. These guys are amazing... this season they resurrected JO :man4:

Hell, they should sign Roy and Oden while they're at it

Seriously though, if i was Oden i would do everything to end up/sign with PHX. As for Roy, im afraid he's beyond done :man5:
User avatar
kenzo

 
Posts: 5970
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:06 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Drew Has Done Additional Damage To His Knees By Bowling

Postby 432J on Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:58 am

kenzo wrote:
GoldHammish wrote:
kenzo wrote:Drew needs to sign with Phoenix. These guys are amazing... this season they resurrected JO :man4:

Hell, they should sign Roy and Oden while they're at it

Seriously though, if i was Oden i would do everything to end up/sign with PHX. As for Roy, im afraid he's beyond done :man5:

other way around i'd say

i think oden is definitely done for. but if i was roy i would push and push to sign with the suns and have that magical medical staff work its black magic
Image
User avatar
432J

 
Posts: 4783
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:54 pm
Location: Sherbrooke, Quebec

Re: Drew Has Done Additional Damage To His Knees By Bowling

Postby jimbo327 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:00 am

LTLakerFan wrote:I hope Bynum hasn't blown through most of his money knowing that max contract was coming. Seriously. But WTF has happened in there (knees) that has deteriorated the cartilage per recent MRIs compared to what they were looking at when they agreed to the trade??


Yup, I hope he didn't blow all of his money, and he kept some saved up. But Bynum has been known to throw around a lot of money on exotic cars. He's got tricked out Ferraris (2), GTR, M6, Camero, Charger, Porsche 997, Mercedes. He's got expensive tastes. I don't know why 1 person would need that many cars, and cars are depreciating assets. Let's just hope he kept his grand lifestyle contained with only cars.
Soylent Green is People!
User avatar
jimbo327

 
Posts: 14919
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 10:56 pm
Location: Where Else?

Re: Drew Has Done Additional Damage To His Knees By Bowling

Postby KB24 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:08 am

So lucky we could get a deal done. Sounds terrible.
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55531
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Re: Drew Has Done Additional Damage To His Knees By Bowling

Postby thisbjgz on Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:59 am

Lol I remember a year ago, fans here supported Bynum like crazy and refused to trade him unless it was KD, Lebron, Dwight...

and here we are..with Dwight Howard for the next 10 years (hopefully)

how lucky are we? seriously sometimes you just gonna ask as Laker fans...we are seriously blessed.
User avatar
thisbjgz

 
Posts: 2437
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 3:03 am
Location: brooklyn, nyc !

Re: Drew Has Done Additional Damage To His Knees By Bowling

Postby The Rock on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:03 am

http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/29/andrew-bynum-lawsuit-guns-drugs-racism-neighbors-beckett/
NBA superstar Andrew Bynum is suing his next door neighbors, claiming they're violent, racist hooligans -- but the neighbors have fired back ... claiming Bynum is the REAL a-hole.

Bynum -- a former member of the L.A. Lakers -- claims that ever since he moved into his fancy home in Westchester, CA more than 7 years ago, he's been constantly harassed by his neighbors, Ramond and Cindy Beckett.

According to his lawsuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, Bynum says ... the Becketts have objected to his "profession, his race, his friends, his cars and his taste in music."

Bynum claims the Becketts have behaved like petulant children -- throwing coins at his Ferrari (which chipped the paint), screaming at him about his music, and even banging the side of his house with "a long stick."

But the Becketts quickly responded to the lawsuit with a countersuiit of their own -- TRASHING Bynum as the neighbor from hell who only sued them to preemptively strike against the lawsuit they had been planning.

In their legal docs, the Becketts UNLOAD on the NBA star -- claiming he's guilty of the following misdeeds:

-- brandishing FIREARMS in an attempt to intimidate the Becketts
-- "apparently" using drugs and allowing weed smoke to drift next door
-- blasting loud, profane rap music (including the song "Currency" by Trina)
-- blasting his video games at "window-shaking volumes"
-- letting his dogs run loose through the neighborhood
-- constantly racing his luxury cars at dangerous speeds

Bynum has denied the allegations ... and according to docs filed by Andrew, the Becketts have sold their house since the lawsuit was filed ... so they're no longer neighbors.

We reached to both sides -- no word back from either.
Image

Props to sidthekid871
User avatar
The Rock
CL Twitter Team
 
Posts: 19991
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:10 pm
Location: Smackdown Hotel

Re: Drew Has Done Additional Damage To His Knees By Bowling

Postby revgen on Thu Nov 29, 2012 11:44 am

If Bynum brandished a firearm in public and threatened them, why didn't they call the police? Ditto with the "loud music" and "weed smoke". Sounds fishy to me.

Also they were apparently "planning a lawsuit" then "quickly filed a countersuit" after Bynum sued them.
"Every time he’s hurt, he always plays, he always comes through."

- Metta World Peace on teammate Kobe Bryant
revgen
HDTV/Multimedia Guru
 
Posts: 21721
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:53 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Drew Has Done Additional Damage To His Knees By Bowling

Postby KB24 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:06 pm

:man10: sounds pretty stupid to me. I agree with revgen.
Image

"It is not how big you are, it is how big you play"
"Basketball doesn't build character. It reveals it"
"Be strong in body, clean in mind, lofty in ideals"
User avatar
KB24
Site Admin
 
Posts: 55531
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:56 pm
Location: In Heaven

Re: Drew Has Done Additional Damage To His Knees By Bowling

Postby TIME on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:18 pm

KB24 wrote::man10: sounds pretty stupid to me. I agree with revgen.


I agree that their suit is ridiculous and that they should have called the police if he did pull out a gun.

However, his suit is just as ridiculous. Since when can you sue someone for being racist? :man3: :man10: :man3:
I'm lost in the fog of denial!
User avatar
TIME
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 9437
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:06 am

Re: Drew Has Done Additional Damage To His Knees By Bowling

Postby revgen on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:33 pm

^I think he's suing them for vandalizing his property and harassment. Not for being racist. I don't own a Ferrari, but if I did and somebody damaged it, I wouldn't be too happy.
"Every time he’s hurt, he always plays, he always comes through."

- Metta World Peace on teammate Kobe Bryant
revgen
HDTV/Multimedia Guru
 
Posts: 21721
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:53 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Drew Has Done Additional Damage To His Knees By Bowling

Postby TIME on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:37 pm

revgen wrote:^I think he's suing them for vandalizing his property and harassment. Not for being racist. I don't own a Ferrari, but if I did and somebody damaged it, I wouldn't be too happy.


Yeah but if you made 17 million a year and the worst that was done was a chip in your car's paint you might choose another resolution than to file a suit against your next door neighbors.
I'm lost in the fog of denial!
User avatar
TIME
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 9437
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:06 am

Re: Drew Has Done Additional Damage To His Knees By Bowling

Postby revgen on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:47 pm

TIME wrote:
revgen wrote:^I think he's suing them for vandalizing his property and harassment. Not for being racist. I don't own a Ferrari, but if I did and somebody damaged it, I wouldn't be too happy.


Yeah but if you made 17 million a year and the worst that was done was a chip in your car's paint you might choose another resolution than to file a suit against your next door neighbors.


I agree. I'd just sell the house and move to another neighborhood. But it's still a legitimate gripe on his part. If his property has been damaged, it's within his right to sue for damages.

On the other hand, the neighbors countersuit doesn't sound legitimate at all.
"Every time he’s hurt, he always plays, he always comes through."

- Metta World Peace on teammate Kobe Bryant
revgen
HDTV/Multimedia Guru
 
Posts: 21721
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:53 pm
Location: Southern California

Re: Drew Has Done Additional Damage To His Knees By Bowling

Postby TIME on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:01 pm

revgen wrote:
TIME wrote:
revgen wrote:^I think he's suing them for vandalizing his property and harassment. Not for being racist. I don't own a Ferrari, but if I did and somebody damaged it, I wouldn't be too happy.


Yeah but if you made 17 million a year and the worst that was done was a chip in your car's paint you might choose another resolution than to file a suit against your next door neighbors.


I agree. I'd just sell the house and move to another neighborhood. But it's still a legitimate gripe on his part. If his property has been damaged, it's within his right to sue for damages.

On the other hand, the neighbors countersuit doesn't sound legitimate at all.


True, but both suits are just hearsay at this point. We have no way of knowing what claims are real and actually happened. I can easily imagine Drew driving too fast, playing his music and games too loud, etc. And it would not shock me if he brandished a weapon.
I'm lost in the fog of denial!
User avatar
TIME
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 9437
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:06 am

Re: Drew Has Done Additional Damage To His Knees By Bowling

Postby Basketball Fan on Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Might as well just make a consolidated Andrew Bynum Thread it seems to never end for this guy
Basketball Fan

 
Posts: 11510
Joined: Fri Feb 20, 2004 9:45 am

Re: Drew Has Done Additional Damage To His Knees By Bowling

Postby TIME on Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:27 pm

Basketball Fan wrote:Might as well just make a consolidated Andrew Bynum Thread it seems to never end for this guy


Yeah, good idea. I'm merging the two big Bynum threads.
I'm lost in the fog of denial!
User avatar
TIME
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 9437
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2005 11:06 am

Re: Andrew Bynum Discussion: Bowling for dollars

Postby 432J on Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:30 pm

poor, poor drew

but these people sound like your typical pain in the rear neighbors who live miserable lives and have nothing else to do
Image
User avatar
432J

 
Posts: 4783
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:54 pm
Location: Sherbrooke, Quebec

Re: Andrew Bynum Discussion: Bowling for dollars

Postby kenzo on Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:58 am

432J wrote:poor, poor drew

but these people sound like your typical pain in the rear neighbors who live miserable lives and have nothing else to do

Im not sure about the miserable part, they must be loaded :man12: RIch people are often retarded though, so i get what you're saying.
User avatar
kenzo

 
Posts: 5970
Joined: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:06 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Andrew Bynum Discussion: Bowling for dollars

Postby Alleyhoops on Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:22 am

Poor Drew??? Seriously?

We're talking about a courteous, compassionate fellow who routinely parked in handicapped spaces, not minding the citations nor caring if someone who really needed to park there couldn't. Do I believe he could be a pain-in-the-rear, immature, arrogant neighbor who liked to blast his music as loud as he wanted and act selfishly?

Uh, yes. That's not to say his neighbors weren't also jackasses, but I can easily see how he qualifies as a legitimate jerk.
Image
User avatar
Alleyhoops

 
Posts: 4294
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004 6:08 pm
Location: Culver City California

Re: Andrew Bynum Discussion: Bowling for dollars

Postby jimbo327 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:01 am

I'm just glad he's no longer a Laker. It always feel good to say: Not my problem anymore.
Soylent Green is People!
User avatar
jimbo327

 
Posts: 14919
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2003 10:56 pm
Location: Where Else?

Re: Andrew Bynum Discussion: Bowling for dollars

Postby 432J on Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:53 am

lakerswiz wrote:
We're talking about a courteous, compassionate fellow who routinely parked in handicapped spaces, not minding the citations nor caring if someone who really needed to park there couldn't.


Did any of the parking stuff really just not matter or bother anyone else?

some of you guys treat it like he murdered someone

to me it's not that big of a deal at all, boneheaded move yes but big whoop. i've seen millions of people do the same thing
Image
User avatar
432J

 
Posts: 4783
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:54 pm
Location: Sherbrooke, Quebec

Re: Andrew Bynum Discussion: Bowling for dollars

Postby therealdeal on Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:33 am

432J wrote:
lakerswiz wrote:
We're talking about a courteous, compassionate fellow who routinely parked in handicapped spaces, not minding the citations nor caring if someone who really needed to park there couldn't.


Did any of the parking stuff really just not matter or bother anyone else?

some of you guys treat it like he murdered someone

to me it's not that big of a deal at all, boneheaded move yes but big whoop. i've seen millions of people do the same thing

Image
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40322
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

Re: Andrew Bynum Discussion: Bowling for dollars

Postby khmrP on Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:46 am

432J wrote:
lakerswiz wrote:
We're talking about a courteous, compassionate fellow who routinely parked in handicapped spaces, not minding the citations nor caring if someone who really needed to park there couldn't.


Did any of the parking stuff really just not matter or bother anyone else?

some of you guys treat it like he murdered someone

to me it's not that big of a deal at all, boneheaded move yes but big whoop. i've seen millions of people do the same thing


over exaggerate much :freak2: and its takes a dbag to begin with to park in handicap spot, drew is a rich dbag thats why it didn't matter to him if he was cuaght doing it over and over again. But with all his injuries as of late maybe his handicap parking was warranted after all.
User avatar
khmrP

 
Posts: 10461
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 10:45 pm

Re: Andrew Bynum Discussion: Bowling for dollars

Postby 432J on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:22 pm

not over exaggerating at all. i see people parked in handicap all the time with no placard or anything

and yes, d-bag move but certainly not worthy of some of the reactions i've seen regarding it
Image
User avatar
432J

 
Posts: 4783
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:54 pm
Location: Sherbrooke, Quebec

Re: Andrew Bynum Discussion: Bowling for dollars

Postby therealdeal on Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:25 pm

432J wrote:not over exaggerating at all. i see people parked in handicap all the time with no placard or anything
432J wrote:i've seen millions of people do the same thing

Image
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 40322
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:03 pm

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.