khmrP wrote:revgen wrote:Once again, what Bynum and D12 do for other teams besides ours doesn't concern me.
D12 isn't your boy, but you claim he's 1000x better than Bynum ever was? He'd have to be Kareem-level at least to come even close to being 1000x better.
Immature compared to who? Howard? Slow compared to who? Yao Ming? His "80 year old knees" have done way more for this team so far than D12's knees have. Until that changes, the "1000x better" proclamation is simply a joke.
dwight immature off the court, Bynum immature on and off the court, so yea there's big difference there. How exactly would knock knee Bynum being more for this team again when he's still sideline? Slow compared to Noah, Chandler, more so even compared to the current bum of a center according to you thats currently on our team who btw is recovering and still PLAYING from back surgery something you have FAILED thus far to acknowledge in any of your rebuttal in regards to Bynum. So like I said you are a true fan through and through to still be able to argue in Bynum favor when the dude career is probably over in the next 2-3yrs tops if he's lucky.
1) I don't recall Bynum knocking up a Laker cheerleader off the court and having baby mama issues. I also don't recall Bynum smiling, laughing, and joking while we're down 19 points in a game. Especially when none of his teammates are doing so. Both of them have maturity issues. To claim otherwise is simply ridiculous.
2) He's done more for this franchise than D12 has done so far. Plain and simple. Maybe D12 surpasses what Drew has done. That hasn't been the case so far. Claiming that D12 is 1000x the player Bynum ever was is simply ridiculous until D12 actually brings more to the table than a possible lottery season.
3) Yao Ming was slower than Bynum and the rest of the centers you noted. His Rockets were among the best defensive teams in the league. If Bynum's "slow" feet were responsible for our defensive breakdowns, we wouldn't keep having them with our 3x DPOY onboard.
4) So what if he's coming off back surgery? He's still playing. If you can hold it against Bynum for playing hurt and being "gimp", then the same courtesy should be applied to D12.
5) I'm not talking about the next 2-3 years. I'm talking about what he has done as a Laker player. I've repeated this about 2-3 times already, but apparently doesn't get through your thick skull.