Cavs with 7 game winning streak

Cavs with 7 game winning streak

Postby KingsFan in LA on Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:22 am

I never thought that the Cavs would be in the playoffs with even with lebron on their roster, but now they are just winning. They still are in the eastern conference with a losing record but they have turned things around since the all star break. They beat the pacers and hornets during the streak. They also have a winning record vs detroit and new orleans this season. I would not be surprised if the cavs make it to the second round
KingsFan in LA

Postby lakerzrule on Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:25 am

I'm glad the Cavs are doing well. Lebron is such a talented player and he deserves to be on a winning team. Even if they don't get far in the playoffs Lebron will have a pretty good start to his career. And who knows? He might even play for the Lakers someday (or the Kings, from your POV). :man1:
lakerzrule

Postby SWOL on Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:28 am

THEY ARE ACTUALLY THE 6TH SEED AND ARE CHALLENGING FOR THE 5TH SPOT
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Postby BDG on Thu Mar 18, 2004 11:53 am

If they get that 5th spot, LeBron should be an MVP candidate (but shouldn't win).
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby ZenMaster4President on Thu Mar 18, 2004 12:54 pm

And there were people who thought that Melo will get the ROY.
And there were people who thought that LBJ will get ROY only because of the hype.
Well, all those people were WRONG.
I wonder - can he ( LBJ ) put on some MJ scenario ( like coming to a loosing team and taking them to playoffs in his rookie season and eventually converting them into a dinasty )?
They already have three peices ( Z, Boozer and LBJ ) and in search for pippens of today.
Pau Gasol yesterday morning when asked about Dwight Howard: "I haven't called. Calls are expensive."
ZenMaster4President

Postby K-O-punch on Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:14 pm

the sad thing is cavs is still a sub .500 team with this 7 games winning streak....and it's not like it's all bron, booz and Z ain't that shabby on the frontcourt, and got almost no credit despite their effort in this 7 game winning streak.
K-O-punch

Postby JSM on Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:14 pm

I think this is the Cavs best record, since 96. There was something on Sportsline about it a few days ago. What they are doing is amazing, they went from a lottery bound team with a #1 draft pick to a playoff team. I am not a Lebron fan (Melo all the way), but I have to admit what he is helping the Cavs accomplish is amazing. I think it will be interesting to see how Lebron responds to the playoffs.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby Kobe8Forever on Thu Mar 18, 2004 6:36 pm

CAVS are starting to MATURE as a TEAM! Their chemistry is already there! It's a matter of CONSISTENCY!
ImageImage

MORALES you're NEXT!!!
Kobe8Forever

Return to NBA Discussion