Chris Bosh Adding Weight To Play Center

Re: Chris Bosh Adding Weight To Play Center

Postby therealdeal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:49 am

These made me laugh so hard:
“Not even those two,” Bosh said. “I’ve played them before. It’s nothing I haven’t seen. Yeah, they do have a weight advantage but that’s only in your mind.”
“If teams feel like they have an advantage, tell them to dump it down there if they can,” Bosh said. “That’s my answer to everything. If they say, ‘Bosh can’t play the five. We have an advantage,’ and people think that, then tell them to dump it down there and we’ll see what happens.”

“I do my best not to get caught up in that because the more you fight for the respect the less you’re going to get it,” Bosh said. “That was last year. I don’t want to be like, ‘Ahh! I want respect!’ and I’m getting my [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] handed to me every night.”

Both publicly and privately, Bosh is entering this season without any individual statistical goals. He wanted to average more than 10 rebounds a game last season and he finished at 7.9.

“I was talking too much last year,” Bosh said. “Every time I set a goal I never make it. I don’t even want to set private statistics.”

Bosh joked that he was “shooting for the stars” last season but “didn’t even land in the clouds.”

But the clouds aren’t so bad. That’s where champions celebrate.
Stu : "Yeah, that's an old fashioned whoopin'."
therealdeal
CL Global Moderator

Postby XXIV on Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:52 pm

Hmm...apparently weighing more than someone only applies mentally and not physically. You do learn new things every day.
XXIV

Postby Finwë on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:37 pm

XXIV wrote:Hmm...apparently weighing more than someone only applies mentally and not physically. You do learn new things every day.

Yeah.
"The first time I ever saw my uniform hanging in the locker I put it on right away, and it just felt like I was putting on golden armour. From that day forward, I just called it 'the golden armour', it just felt like there was something mystical and magical about it" - Kobe Bryant.
Finwë

Postby lakersStan24 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:40 am

therealdeal wrote:Oh yeah. James and Bosh are always advantages at the 4 and 5. :man10:

Offensively LeBron is an advantage always against anyone, but if they try to play him at 4 against us the whole game, they're going to get destroyed.

And :man10: at Bosh's 6 pounds. That's not going to save you from Dwight, Bosh. Keep workin'.

Don't forget Pau Too!
Please Subscribe to My YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/LakersMix/videos?view=0
lakersStan24

Previous

Return to NBA Discussion