Chris Kaman is the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]

Chris Kaman is the [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]

Postby Kobe834 on Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:18 pm

I sure think so....how about yall?
Kobe834

Postby Roscoe on Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:53 pm

Yea he's pretty good. Better than what people thought of him. He'll be a solid NBA center...

"Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere." - Martin Luther King Jr.
Roscoe
ClubLakers O.G.

Postby FabFourLakers on Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:03 pm

yea seriously now that i think of it, tha clipppers were better off without TJ Ford like we all thot they shoulda picked him...kaman is SOLID and aggressive on tha boards...i like his energy
FabFourLakers

Postby Guest on Mon Dec 15, 2003 4:37 pm

Kaman is the steal in this draft. He's already better than olowacrappy ever will be. He hustles. He'll sprint down the court to make blocks. He has a decent and improving post game. Nice footwork, A team player. He's like madsen with heights,athleticism, and skills. He's the center of the future for sure. Unspectacular but Solid like Brand.

Hard to see him brake in the all-star game in a few years from now but who knows. Yao,Shaq, miller just too many guys ahead of him. May an injury or something.

Note- from the stories that Michael smith (clippers announcer) has been telling, He's dumb as a doorknob though. Oh well we all can't have everything.

Postby FabFourLakers on Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:09 pm

Wilcox and Kaman have really impressed me this season...but Wilcox or Kaman will be trade bait later on, and wilcox might be tha odd man out later, but he can truly be a superstar in tha NBA i believe...his numbers are up from last year and hes still puttin up bout 10 a game even when brand came back...clippers have a bright future, i like how they're playin
FabFourLakers

Postby rydjorker121 on Mon Dec 15, 2003 7:18 pm

Anonymous wrote:Kaman is the steal in this draft. He's already better than olowacrappy ever will be. He hustles. He'll sprint down the court to make blocks. He has a decent and improving post game. Nice footwork, A team player. He's like madsen with heights,athleticism, and skills. He's the center of the future for sure. Unspectacular but Solid like Brand.

Hard to see him brake in the all-star game in a few years from now but who knows. Yao,Shaq, miller just too many guys ahead of him. May an injury or something.

Note- from the stories that Michael smith (clippers announcer) has been telling, He's dumb as a doorknob though. Oh well we all can't have everything.

What I like best about Kaman is that he has hillbilly hair--bringing the new style of rad in the NBA these days....but yeah, guest, you explained it right, Kaman's a legit center who can hit the jumper and post up...I thought that he was gonna be a draft bust because all notions pointed that the Clippers were to take him <thought and feeling. or TJ Ford...but it looks like Kaman's playing higher than expectations...he can really hustle and is definitely better than that fluke they call the Kandi ma'am.
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Return to NBA Discussion