CHRIS WILCOX LOOKIN GOOD

CHRIS WILCOX LOOKIN GOOD

Postby FabFourLakers on Fri Nov 14, 2003 11:48 pm

This guy didnt play at all last year, and he was a high draft pick, but played tha same pos. as brand, but now brand is injured and hes gettin mad minutes...

Hes avg 13.8 ppg and 6.6 rpg thru 5 games, but tha last 2 games hes avg 20 ppg and 7.5 rpg and he led tha Clips tonight in scoring past tha warriors on tha road...

i think this guy is tha real deal...for jus a 2nd year player who barely played at all last year, hes showin VAST improvement over last year...

and not to mention tha clips are on a nice 3 game winning streak after losing tha first 2, theyre' now 3-2 and over .500(rare eh?)...and oh yes theyre tha only team that is undefeated in tha U.S. :jam2:
FabFourLakers

Postby Guest on Sat Nov 15, 2003 8:41 am

Yes, he looked awesome. He was dominating in the paint.

How about my second favorite team the Clippers. They're undefeated in America. The 2 games in china shouldn't have counted. The Clippers without Brand are averaged 107 ppg and there the best rebounding team in the league. 4 players with 20 ppg.

Postby rydjorker121 on Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:20 pm

definitely man...thks for the breakout reports, a la Ronald Murray and Chris Wilcox...these guys are definitely proving they belong in this league, and I'm looking for Wilcox to be sixth man after Brand new guy comes back...hes a real post name talent.....only 21 years of age...thats why the Clips are 3-2
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby FabFourLakers on Sat Nov 15, 2003 5:37 pm

Ronald Murray, Chris Wilcox and Zach Randolph are tha early front runners for most improved....well if u wanna inclue michael redd too...
FabFourLakers

Return to NBA Discussion