Clippers gettin blow-out wins?

Clippers gettin blow-out wins?

Postby FabFourLakers on Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:21 pm

this is kinda weird, but tha clippers blew out one of tha best teams in tha east and in tha league by 29 pts...

they beat New Orleans 109-80 in los angeles...i think this is quite odd...considering New Orleans had won 4 in a row...man tha clippers are pretty good with Brand, and hes startin to get his game back...i think that dallas win inspired them, they beat tha mavs suns and hornets...3 in a row...they are really comin together as a team...im likin tha new clippers...dunleavy is doin great....anyone think they still have a chance at tha playoffs? tha way tha west is rigth now, i'd say no...memphis utah denver seattle and portland are all ahead of tha clips right now...so its a long shot
FabFourLakers

Postby BDG on Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:10 am

Yeah I just noticed that on NBA.com! What could have happened?

I almost watched the game but I decided not to at the last minute. That would have been fun.

Here's the recep: http://www.nba.com/games/20031215/NOHLAC/recap.html
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby shaqpak34 on Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:48 am

i think the clips are back on track!1
this is awesome, they beat the mavs and now the beat the hornets

its cause brand is back, i knew theyd do well once he came back but not this good..

also dunleavy has brought discipline and poise to this team, and IMO turned them into a "winner"
shaqpak34

Postby FabFourLakers on Tue Dec 16, 2003 4:15 pm

I like their future and tha young nucleus they have put together...all these young guys, q-rich, maggette, jaric, dooling, brand, kaman, wilcox, ely, SIMMONS, etc etc and they have SAVVY veterans in Overton and Rice...but tha 3 guys that will hafta put them over tha top are brand maggette and richardson.

These guys are tha FUTURE of this young team...and im glad they have Dunleavy as their coach...he can guide them to tha playoffs in jus another year or 2, if not this season(some how)...Brand is an all star, and maggette and q-rich are on tha verge of becoming all stars...i liike their future and im glad things are gooin good for them after a rocky start without Brand(they dint do as bad as i thot they woudl without brand...)
FabFourLakers

Postby rydjorker121 on Sun Dec 28, 2003 5:43 pm

UPDATE ON CLIPS: The Clips are 12-14 but lost to Toronto by a mere margin today
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby FabFourLakers on Sun Dec 28, 2003 6:11 pm

rydjorker121 wrote:UPDATE ON CLIPS: The Clips are 12-14 but lost to Toronto by a mere margin today

tha clips shoulda won...i watched tha game and they got screwed by tha refs...marko jaric clearly got hit on tha head by marshall and there was no call...and that coulda cut tha lead down to 2 or possibily one if it had gone in and there was a foul on tha play...and carter was MOVING FORWARD when they called that offensive foul on Q-rich...man raptors got bailed out tonight...dont worry i expect tha clips to be over .500 by tha end of this 6 game home stand....but of course part of their 6 game home stand has tha LAKERS playin against them...so they're expect to lose atleast 1 more hopefully!
FabFourLakers

Return to NBA Discussion