An NBA source said Monday that despite all of Odom's statements, the Clippers likely will still match the offer sheet. Ultimately, the decision will be made by owner Donald T. Sterling, who has long professed to be a big fan of Odom.
Andy Roeser, the team's executive vice president, said in a statement last month that the Clippers would match all reasonable offers to their four restricted free agents, although privately the team was determined to allow Miller to leave while building around a core of Brand, Maggette and Odom.
LaKeRsDyNaStY wrote:they dont need ej, hes aging and they already got maggette to play the 2
Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 9 guests