Cuban to host his own reality show

Cuban to host his own reality show

Postby JSM on Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:12 pm

That's right, Mark Cuban is jumping on the reality show bandwagon, and will give away 1 million bucks.
Sportsline: Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban will give away $1 million of his own money this summer as host of a reality TV show called The Benefactor.

About 30 contestants will compete on the six-episode series for the billionaire's cash on ABC-TV.

"Everyone has dreamed of getting rich, and I want to help one lucky person get there," Cuban said Tuesday.

He said the show won't be a traditional contest.

"You don't need special talents," he said. "I'm not looking to find out who is the grossest, funniest, prettiest, smartest or able to go without food or water the longest.

"The right person is going to get on my good side at the right time, and whoever that is, is going to walk away with a check from me for $1 million."
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby SnakeDoctor on Tue Feb 24, 2004 2:54 pm

i wish cuban would just go away....

this guy is such a media ho......can you imagine if dr. buss acted like this fool, always on tv crying and carrying on about everything...

jeez.....
SnakeDoctor

Postby Guest on Tue Feb 24, 2004 3:53 pm

I think Cuban is great. It's nice for once to see an owner who acts like an ordinary human being rather than some corporate jerkoff with a stick up his rear end. Cuban has turned around a once pathetic franchise into a gold mine and he also does a ton of things for charity, which is always good.

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Feb 24, 2004 3:55 pm

Cuban is great. You know where he's getting all of his money from? He's been investing in the flat screen HDTV's. The guy is a marketing genious and my father has had the oppertunity to attend many Dallas games this year due to his buisness trips. He says going to a Mavs game in unlike most other arenas (as far as atmosphere, features and stuff).

I like Cuban and think he's absolutly great for the NBA.
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Return to NBA Discussion