DAMN spurs are comin back

DAMN spurs are comin back

Postby FabFourLakers on Thu Dec 11, 2003 8:25 pm

They won last night against tha blazers by 25 points, 102-77, and now come into houston and beat tha rockets by 4 ,71-67...thats 2 straight wins over tough western conference teams after 3 straight wins over weak eastern conference teams (magic, heat and bulls)...

So they've won 5 straight since losing to tha lakers at home 90-86...signs of tah old spurs? im not convinced YET until they beat us...but they dont meet us til apr 4th at staples...so they could be comin alive right now...as soon as i said they were goin downhill, they start goin up again...they're now 14-10 after bein below .500 for tha first time in a LONG time...

I hope they diminish....
FabFourLakers

Postby Guest on Thu Dec 11, 2003 8:58 pm

Who have they played?

Seriously..

Beating Orlando, Chicago, Miami and a Portland team that can't win on the road doesn't impress me.

They have had the easiest schedule in the league so far and they're barely at 500. And it doesn't get any harder. They got the Grizzlies, Raptors, Clippers, Magic, Sonics, and Bucks coming up next. Oh and there all at home..

Not to mentian they only score 81 ppg. They had 71 tonight vs the Rockets and still won.

Postby Timmah on Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:10 pm

The Mavs have played like absolute *&%$! all year, but the Spurs were no problem at all in the two matchups so far. I fully expect the Lakers to roll over the Mavs tomorrow, but I'm not to worried about the next time the Mavs play the Spurs.
Dominique to Karla "You're a cheap-shot artist. You're not a man. You always go out there to hurt somebody smaller than you."
Timmah

Postby strikemode14 on Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:09 am

Spurs are starting come back but, i still think it is nothing that the lakers can't handle
Strikemode14 is the greatest.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou

]
strikemode14
Forum Manager

Postby Gold Brick on Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:40 am

Im Glad the Spurs are playing up to their potential. I still think that potential isnt what it was last year. I certainly dont think they pose a serious threat to the Lakers. :boxing1:
Gold Brick

Postby Bulls Fan on Fri Dec 12, 2003 8:44 am

We'll see what happens after the all star break. Thats when things start to pick up.

Remember, the 96-97 Bulls started 8-7...and were pretty crappy the beginning of that season...they were coming off of a 72-10 record the previous year....eventually they turned that slow start into 61-21 or 62-20 something like that. So the spurs shouldnt be quicky elmiminated because of their record right now.
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan
Clublakers Rep: Bulls

Return to NBA Discussion