Damn those T-Wolves...

Damn those T-Wolves...

Postby murcielago62 on Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:18 pm

Can't do anything right. How are they gonna lose to the Spurs @ home? :man7: :bang: No one can do the Lakers any favors. :disagree:
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
murcielago62

Postby rydjorker121 on Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:32 pm

move to NBA discussion

whats wrong with the Spurs winning?...sure, they're a few games ahead of us but this was a great anticipated matchup in the beginning...personally I don't whichever wins as long as any of them lose...Spurs and T-Wolves are equally our nemesis and it doesn't matter, even if the game was close most of the time

HA...I'd like to see Wally Sczerzbiak being kicked by Bruce Bowen again
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby murcielago62 on Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:39 pm

rydjorker121 wrote:move to NBA discussion

whats wrong with the Spurs winning?...sure, they're a few games ahead of us but this was a great anticipated matchup in the beginning...personally I don't whichever wins as long as any of them lose...Spurs and T-Wolves are equally our nemesis and it doesn't matter, even if the game was close most of the time

HA...I'd like to see Wally Sczerzbiak being kicked by Bruce Bowen again

I just wanted to be the 3 seed, that's all..
"Sitting in the house, I'm loadin' up the pump. I'm loadin' up the Uzi. I got a couple M-16s, a couple 9s. I got a couple joints with some silencers on them. I'm just loading clips, a couple grenades. I got a missile launcher with a couple of missiles. I'm ready for war." - Kevin Garnett
murcielago62

Postby lakerzrule on Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:50 pm

I agree with rydjorker, we can't worry about the other teams right now, as long as we keep winning, we'll be fine. BTW, nice kick by Bruce on Wally, he looks more like Bruce Lee than Bruce Bowen there. :man10:
lakerzrule

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:52 pm

Them losing just helps us possibly more than them winning. It puts a loss in their column while we put a win in ours. Catching the Spurs now means nothing, it's near the end of the season we need to focus on. Especially just US.

We will continue to climb my friend.
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby lakerzrule on Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:58 pm

Lakers Dynasty 2000 wrote:Catching the Spurs now means nothing

True that. Remember 2001? Of course you do. :man1:
lakerzrule

Postby crucifido on Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:28 am

When the Lakers take care of their own business everything else will fall in line. Don't let other teams' records get you upset, just let the Lakers do what they do.

What happens happens - either way, with Karl back and the team deciding to play like they can, seeding won't matter one bit.
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst

Postby Guest on Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:51 am

Everyone is entitled to a few bad games throughout the season.

Spurs just played a good game against us yesterday.

Return to NBA Discussion