Darko

Darko

Postby Bulls Fan on Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:11 pm

I havent kept up with the pistons for a while so i dont know whats up with darko. is he injured? i thought this guy was supposed to be really good? he hasnt scored a single point in the NBA yet? can someone fill me in?
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan
Clublakers Rep: Bulls

Re: Darko

Postby FabFourLakers on Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:25 pm

Bulls Fan wrote:I havent kept up with the pistons for a while so i dont know whats up with darko. is he injured? i thought this guy was supposed to be really good? he hasnt scored a single point in the NBA yet? can someone fill me in?

He hasnt been able to play via COACH'S DECISION

tha way tha pistons are playing, darko doesnt need to be used unless someone went down due to injury

i believe hes still lookin for his first points of his NBA career...which is sad...but true...hes not gonna have much of a chance this year anyway
FabFourLakers

Postby FabFourLakers on Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:25 pm

in fact he might do what tayshaun did...they might use him in tha playoffs and he'll emerge jus like Prince did...but this guy is european and hes 18...so maybe not?
FabFourLakers

Postby crucifido on Wed Nov 12, 2003 8:57 pm

A horrible pick by Detroit and I'm not surprised.

An 18 year old European player with little knowledge of English or the American game and an undersized body. Hmmm? Wonder why he isn't playing. Even when he does he will get dominated by any big man with size.

And to think they could've had Carmelo ANthony and been contesting NEw Jersey for the East crown this year. Oh well, it IS the Pistons after all and I do love to see them fail.
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst

Postby Bulls Fan on Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:10 pm

yeah ive hated the pistons since their bad boy days...(when the kept servin the bulls)
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan
Clublakers Rep: Bulls

Postby FabFourLakers on Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:29 pm

Bulls Fan wrote:yeah ive hated the pistons since their bad boy days...(when the kept servin the bulls)

i HATE the pistons for beating tha sixers last year...they got SO lucky its unbelievable...going bak to that chucky atkins goaltending call...that was tha SH*TTIEST call...i hope they FAIL since brown turned his back on tha sixers...
FabFourLakers

Postby VeeReefan on Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:17 pm

crucifido wrote:A horrible pick by Detroit and I'm not surprised.

An 18 year old European player with little knowledge of English or the American game and an undersized body. Hmmm? Wonder why he isn't playing. Even when he does he will get dominated by any big man with size.

And to think they could've had Carmelo ANthony and been contesting NEw Jersey for the East crown this year. Oh well, it IS the Pistons after all and I do love to see them fail.

Whatchoo talkin bout Willis? Joe D drafted Darko for the future. Why pick Carmelo when we have Tayshaun Prince? It's hard to pass on a 7 footer with skills, Darko is coming along slowly and he's getting better in practice. The Pistons will beat NJ and play in the finals. I'm going to looove seeing the Lakers go down.
VeeReefan

Postby VeeReefan on Thu Nov 13, 2003 3:24 pm

i HATE the pistons for beating tha sixers last year...they got SO lucky its unbelievable...going bak to that chucky atkins goaltending call...that was tha SH*TTIEST call...i hope they FAIL since brown turned his back on tha sixers...[/quote]

You must be blind that was clearly goaltending. Hope is about all you have because the Pistons will be in the finals.
VeeReefan

Postby JSM on Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:41 pm

The only person I like on the Pistons is Ben Wallace, he has the coolest hair, and he's a hard working defensive big man
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby Roscoe on Thu Nov 13, 2003 5:41 pm

Rip Hamilton is tight too...

"Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere." - Martin Luther King Jr.
Roscoe
ClubLakers O.G.

Postby BDG on Thu Nov 13, 2003 6:16 pm

But Big Ben is the man.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby FabFourLakers on Thu Nov 13, 2003 6:36 pm

VeeReefan wrote:
crucifido wrote:A horrible pick by Detroit and I'm not surprised.

Whatchoo talkin bout Willis? Joe D drafted Darko for the future. Why pick Carmelo when we have Tayshaun Prince? It's hard to pass on a 7 footer with skills, Darko is coming along slowly and he's getting better in practice. The Pistons will beat NJ and play in the finals. I'm going to looove seeing the Lakers go down.

Pistons wont make it past tha 1st round
FabFourLakers

Postby crucifido on Sat Nov 15, 2003 1:29 am

Yeah you're VeeReefan, who wants to win now when you can stockpile useless players for a future that will never come.

What was I thinking....?
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst

Postby VeeReefan on Sat Nov 15, 2003 7:10 am

crucifido wrote:Yeah you're VeeReefan, who wants to win now when you can stockpile useless players for a future that will never come.

What was I thinking....?

The Pistons have a good young team now, they can afford to let Darko adjust. The pistons future looks bright can't say the same for the Lakers. Shaq is old, GP and Malone are old and Kobe will leave next year.
VeeReefan

Postby crucifido on Sat Nov 15, 2003 4:56 pm

You don't win with youth Veereefan, despite what you want to tell yourself.

Veterans win championships - not kids.

Unfortunately for you and your kind, Kobe's goin' nowhere.

Preparing for the future and letting your present amount to nothing is dumb logic. It's something opnly those who can't win right now say to justify their meaningless rpesent.

But enjoy the playoff eliminations Veereefan, you'll certainly have plenty of them while you're waiting for your "future" to possibly happen.
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst

Return to NBA Discussion