Delonte West suspended again. Goes off on Twitter

Delonte West suspended again. Goes off on Twitter

Postby The Rock on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:36 am

http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/_/id/8550354/delonte-west-dallas-mavericks-suspended

The Dallas Mavericks have suspended guard Delonte West again for the second time in less than a month.

"We have suspended Delonte for conduct detrimental to the team," president of basketball operations Donnie Nelson said in a statement. "The suspension is effective immediately and no other statements will be issued."

The statement gave no reason for the suspension. Coach Rick Carlisle had suspended West for conduct detrimental to the team Oct. 15 after a locker-room outburst. The Mavericks reinstated West less than 24 hours later after he met with Carlisle and Nelson.

The team would not elaborate on the outburst at that time.

https://twitter.com/CharleeRedz13

I'm gonna just pray for um!!!...perception is not reality!!!..real is real...in any language,culture...and what's wrong is what's wrong!!

All my family friends fans...who been right der wit me this uphill battle over the last 4years to get to this point....already know

That my name showin up in any fashion in a negative light is the worst thing that can happen.everything Ived worked towards out d window

Just ask u to talk with me....I'm a grown man...that's not above logic and reason...Before u go to the papers wit false information.

If I'm not what u lookin 4 ....That's fine...just dont kick me in my [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] on the way out the door....I didn't do anything to deserve that...

I love the city of Dallas..I love playin in the NBA...no I'm not off my meds...no I ain't on no bipolar trip...this real people lives..

And it just ain't right..imma leave it at that..no ill will towards no one...I'm just sittin here across from the arena wit tear in my eyes

Props to sidthekid871
The Rock
CL Twitter Team

Re: Delonte West suspended again. Goes off on Twitter

Postby JSM on Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:40 am

JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Return to NBA Discussion