Detroit ties their consecutive game winning streak

Detroit ties their consecutive game winning streak

Postby JSM on Mon Jan 19, 2004 9:12 pm

The Pistons are on a roll, they have won 13 straight games. And these aren't coming against all easy teams (like the Spurs' streak did). Here are some of the teams they have beaten-San Antonio, Dallas, Houston, and New Orleans.

They play the Pacers tomorrow, and if they win that one, then they prove they are going to be a hard team to beat come playoff time. It looks like they are doing quite well under the new coaching of Larry Brown, especially since the last time they won 13 straight was in the 89-90 season.

So what are yall's thoughts on this streak? And could they possibly play at this level in the playoffs, and make it all the way to the finals?

I think if they stay healthy, Big Ben continues to grab boards and play good defense, and the other guys score a moderate amount of points...then they are going to be hard for any Eastern team to beat, whether it's now or in a few months
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby JSM on Tue Jan 20, 2004 7:08 pm

well the streak stops at 13...they lost to the Pacers tonight, 69-81
JSM

Postby FabFourLakers on Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:30 pm

wow...did tha pistons jus go unnoticed or was it jus me? i didnt even know they won 13 straight til they beat tha spurs
FabFourLakers

Postby JSM on Tue Jan 20, 2004 10:32 pm

yeah I didn't know about it until a few days ago. I was checking the standings, and it said they were 12-0 or 13-0 or whatever it was then
JSM

Return to NBA Discussion