OT: Disney to use the NBA experience for new attraction

OT: Disney to use the NBA experience for new attraction

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Tue Jun 17, 2003 10:54 pm

CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE TO ADD NEW ATTRACTION BASED ON NBA
by Staff Writer

Disney executives are at it again, brainstorming what might be their most ingenious creation yet. In light of declining sales and attendance, Disney executives have introduced the idea of adding an exhibit to their California Adventure Theme Park. The exhibit will center around the Sacramento Kings and their fans. On this ride, a passenger will travel through several adventures. One Disney executive who asked to remain nameless, said the ride culminates with passengers ending up inside of an NBA hoop with time tunning out and Stojakovich about to shoot a three pointer. "In some cases, Chris Webber will call a timeout they don't have. In other scenarios, Peja will release the ball. Most riders will scream and flinch to avoid the ball. The catch is that the game is on the line, so the ball never comes close to the basket or the inhabitants within the basket."

Other elements of danger will include a flash flood caused by the Sacramento Kings fans tears, Vlade Divac nearly falling on guests when he fakes a foul, and Rick Adelman chasing guests in their cars trying to tell them he knows how to coach.

All in all it looks to be a sure hit on par with the Country Bears Jamboree movie. Plans to open the new ride are set to coincide with the Kings next championship or when Hades reaches a subzero temperature on the Celsius scale.
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue Jun 17, 2003 11:02 pm

HAHAHAHAHA!! Man this will be comedy!! A flash flood of Vlade's tears, and Mr Timeout at his best... lololol
LakersGyrl2003

Postby BDG on Wed Jun 18, 2003 1:10 pm

That is the weakest [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] I have ever heard. Disneyland is in SOUTHERN California! They have three basketball teams that are closer to California Adventure (Clippers, Lakers & Warriors). Where is this article from? It seems pretty unrealistic... but funny as hell.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed Jun 18, 2003 4:53 pm

Im not sure, I was searching around and just posted it, there was no link from where I got it from, but funny as hell isn't it...
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby FirstLady on Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:54 pm

BDG, I think it was a joke. You know.....the writer was not only being creative, but facetious as well. :man10:
FirstLady
Clublakers Queen (1st Female)

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Wed Jun 18, 2003 11:17 pm

And, he could make a great, fun, well, one helluva ride!
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu Jun 19, 2003 1:12 am

Dayam, I know huh! I'd be rollin throughout it all! :man10:
LakersGyrl2003

Return to NBA Discussion