Donnell Harvey to Magic

Postby rydjorker121 on Tue Sep 16, 2003 4:36 pm

great pickup by the Magic...I bet they'll make it high on the stakes in the playoffs....with Grant Hill in, I bet they'll knock off the Pistons. But unfortunately...he's gone.

To quote BDG, Harvey's only worth a million and nothing else. It doesn't need to take forever to assemble a contract.

As for the NBA live, FabFour, why did you choose Felton Spencer? That guy's trash. He's only there because he's fat. He can't do ANYTHING on the court.
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby FabFourLakers on Tue Sep 16, 2003 8:31 pm

rydjorker121 wrote:great pickup by the Magic...I bet they'll make it high on the stakes in the playoffs....with Grant Hill in, I bet they'll knock off the Pistons. But unfortunately...he's gone.

To quote BDG, Harvey's only worth a million and nothing else. It doesn't need to take forever to assemble a contract.

As for the NBA live, FabFour, why did you choose Felton Spencer? That guy's trash. He's only there because he's fat. He can't do ANYTHING on the court.

exactly why i chose him...dont wanna pick anyone who is too good...wanted to pick someone very random and not good so he can jus be there on the bench ya know? But i released him later and picked up Greg Anthony:)
FabFourLakers

Previous

Return to NBA Discussion