Doug Christie

Doug Christie

Postby matman2k3 on Thu May 15, 2003 12:41 pm

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but I read this story and it made me wanna throw up.

http://www.hifiny.com/020808_christie.html

bleh
I own the red button.
matman2k3

Postby MagicToKobe on Thu May 15, 2003 12:53 pm

Im with you.....I am puking NOW!!! Sounds to me like lil Dougie is :whipit: ....WHIPPED.....

ALWAYS BET ON THE LAKERS!!!
Everyday is a challenge that eventually leads to victory!!!!!
MagicToKobe

Postby Lakers4Ever on Thu May 15, 2003 1:21 pm

How can you guys feel like puking?? I think thats nice of a guy to admire his wife in that way. What's wrong w/ you people?!?
Jessica Alba is the HOTTEST woman alive!
Lakers4Ever

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 15, 2003 4:23 pm

Yea, I read this somewhere before...!!! Dayam how can he be like that?? I guess he likes bein in check or somethin... Shoot I wouldn't like mah man to be in check, it's like he does whatever she wants all the time, and that isn't fair to both of em.... Uuuuuuuuh :man10:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Lakers4Ever on Thu May 15, 2003 4:28 pm

HOW DOES THAT PUT HIM ON CHECK??? ALL THAT HE DOES IS MAKE HAND SIGNALS TO TELL HIS WIFE THAT HE LOVES HER!!? YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC... GIVE THE GUY A BREAK!!! I GUESS YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE IN LOVE. HE MAY BE A QUEEN, BUT I STILL RESPECT A GUY OR GIRL THAT WOULD DROP THEIR PRIDE.
Lakers4Ever

Postby BDG on Thu May 15, 2003 4:34 pm

L4E, I agree with you that it's nice that he loves his wife like that... but PLEASE-- show that OFF the court. When you are playing crucial basketball games, you gotta be concentrated on BASKETBALL, not Jackie Christie or whoever. I can't tell if he's really whipped or they really are "soul mates" or whatever, but Doug needs to control his emotions. He always seems to be too emotional when playing but hell, I don't care. Like I give a damn about the Queens...
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Thu May 15, 2003 4:38 pm

Nah it's great Love... But god, it makes me sick...

Can someone define this term for me?

Whipped...

Oh nevermind, I see it now, it means Doug Christy

:whipit:
LD2k.com
We Do It For The Fans | Videos as seen on Clublakers.com
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 15, 2003 4:39 pm

Sure he loves his wife, but his game needs to be in the game!! It's hard enough they lost to the lakers in the wcf's last year, cuz it didn't seem like he was all that concentrated to play.... If he wants his wife to know how much he cares, then do that at the line or something, like how Kidd does it... Christie needs to calm himself down, he'll see her after the game!! I bet it's hard for his teammates when all he really does is signal to his wife... What happens if Doug was in the middle of a signal, and a defender steals the ball from him, or if he's on D, then a players blows past him with an easy bucket?? There's no excuses for what he does, so I say, leave it at the line, at least he'll have control of it all....
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Lakers4Ever on Thu May 15, 2003 5:11 pm

You say he needs to concentrate on the games??? Tell me this:
Are you against how Jeff Hornecek would rub the side of his cheek before every free throw just to say hi to his wife and kids??? Or how about Jason Kidd blowing a kiss before every free throw doing the same?!?! Does that make you sick also?? I think not!! Give the guy a break... I'd probably do the same.
Lakers4Ever

Return to NBA Discussion