Drobnjak to sign with Clippers

Drobnjak to sign with Clippers

Postby rydjorker121 on Wed Sep 24, 2003 8:58 pm

...at least an offer sheet.

HoopsWorld reported it, but the link is down, go to the official site and you'll see it.
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby TheChamps on Thu Sep 25, 2003 1:23 pm

He'll probably end up being their starting center.

He needs to realize he's a burly 6'10" and start playing like it and bodying up down low... that fool takes too many long jumpers.
Championship-Quality Posting
TheChamps

Postby Kobe834 on Thu Sep 25, 2003 9:27 pm

i agree, but i really wanted him in L.A. we really spoiled and we want everything, but hes gonna help out the clippers a lot, like Brand said in an interview, he said the clips are this year gonna rock cuz now thay know whos they gonna funnel the ball through. a focus in the offense. Look out for em next year. Not as championship contenders or nothin, just maybe an 8th seed. Probably not considering the great teams in the west though.
Kobe834

Postby FabFourLakers on Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:16 pm

the team i'd watch out for is the memphis grizzlies
FabFourLakers

Postby BDG on Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:17 pm

yes, because jerry west is the man. he knows talent... in two years from now they'll definitely be in the playoffs.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
BDG
Retired Admin

Postby FabFourLakers on Thu Sep 25, 2003 10:44 pm

i jus like stromile swift alot...and pau gasol is gettin better, and they added the defensive minded posey, who also can bring offense, and of course mike miller, and jason williams is finally learning how to become a REAL point guard...they look dangerous in 2-3 years, if not next year...
FabFourLakers

Postby Kobe834 on Fri Sep 26, 2003 4:58 pm

yea, i like stro too. And ya right they will make it to the playoffs. And watch out for the raptors and the nearly forgotten Chris Bosh. He da man :jam2:
Kobe834

Postby BDG on Fri Sep 26, 2003 5:01 pm

Yeah, Chris Bosh is definitely going to be underrated going into the season, but from what I've seen of him, he has mad potential and could be the next great power forward in a few years.

They say his game is a combo between Tim Duncan and Kevin Garnett. Sounds dangerous.

I don't think that will help the Raptors record much at least this year though.
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby FabFourLakers on Fri Sep 26, 2003 5:41 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:Yeah, Chris Bosh is definitely going to be underrated going into the season, but from what I've seen of him, he has mad potential and could be the next great power forward in a few years.

They say his game is a combo between Tim Duncan and Kevin Garnett. Sounds dangerous.

I don't think that will help the Raptors record much at least this year though.

they compared him to Garnett/J O'neal

i really see him as a star alongside carter in 2-3 years
FabFourLakers

Postby BDG on Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:15 pm

Carter has to come strong if he wants to regain his status as a star... he put up weak numbers last year for what was expected of him.

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby FabFourLakers on Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:32 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:Carter has to come strong if he wants to regain his status as a star... he put up weak numbers last year for what was expected of him.

thats cuz he was injured throughout...last season was hopefully a fluke...we dont want another grant hill
FabFourLakers

Postby BDG on Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:03 pm

Hang em up Grant! Seriously...

BDG
Retired Admin

Postby XmishBebbyGyrlz on Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:12 pm

STromile SWifT
[img]http://sc.msn.com/4_/6B`RU3T`}@2R3ESMF9RA`-.jpg[/img]
XmishBebbyGyrlz

Postby FabFourLakers on Sat Sep 27, 2003 7:05 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:Hang em up Grant! Seriously...

i honestly feel bad...FOR THE MAGIC...not grant hill...grant hill is weak i mean how can an ankle injury prevent u from playin for 3 frickin seasons?! im sorry i know i will get bashed for sayin this, but HILL U ARE A [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]! The magic coulda done somethin better with that money, maybe get someone like Jason Kidd, Jermaine O'neal, or Tim Duncan! But nooo...they are stuck with Hill's 7 year 93 million dollar contract or whatever!
FabFourLakers

Return to NBA Discussion