Dunk Contest

Dunk Contest

Postby PrimeTime on Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:49 pm

J-Rich will win... Unless we get another upset and we get no 3 time winner today. LOL. PEJA?

~Out, Prime
PrimeTime

Postby kobe4life08 on Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:56 pm

EVeryone retire. :man4: :man4: :man4: :man4: :man4: J Rich has the FLU
kobe4life08

Postby Kb8theGreat on Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:56 pm

WOW u see that woooooo! :bow: :bow: :bow: :jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :bow: :bow: :jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :jam2: :bow: :bow:
Kobe is the Future of our franchise no matter if you like it or not.
Kb8theGreat

Postby LAKERCHICK on Sat Feb 14, 2004 7:59 pm

:wow: :wow: :wow: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :bow: :bow: :bow: :man4: :man4: :man4: :man13: Damnnnnnnnnn!! JR HE GOT THIS ALL READDY
Devean George
LAKERCHICK

Postby Realm of Shadows on Sat Feb 14, 2004 8:07 pm

No three-peats for anyone who tried to get it. Maybe cuz none of them who attempted it were any Lakers :man1:
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow.
I feel so much like giving up
Realm of Shadows
Proud Mestizo

Postby PrimeTime on Sat Feb 14, 2004 9:25 pm

realm_of_shadows wrote:No three-peats for anyone who tried to get it. Maybe cuz none of them who attempted it were any Lakers :man1:

Hopefully next year the Lakers win for the 3rd time the whats it called? The thing with Fish, Leslie, and Magic. lOL. Forgot the name... O yea Radio Shack Shooting Stars.

~Out, Prime
PrimeTime

Postby Musttang87 on Sat Feb 14, 2004 11:20 pm

DID U SEE J-RICHS BIG DUNK INT THE FIRST ROUND, HOLY CRAP THAT DUNK WAS SICK!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: i think j-rich could have won it but did too much and kept missing..... fred jones had some sick dunks too but not as insane as richardsons.
Musttang87

Postby *wishlist* on Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:44 am

j-rich better be back next year. i gotta see him attmept and make those dunks. OMG they had soooooo much potential! i'd give him 9's for even attempting those dunks in the finals. at least he didn't back off when all he needed was a 42. he could have had that score in his sleep. jeeez.. i want a rematch :bow: :bow: :bow: . chris anderson got crapped on by the judges on his first dunk. deserved a higher score than that. but o well. j-rich BETTER return is all i'm saying. desmond mason too. vince carter as well. include kobe. maybe tmac and of course the defending champ. it should have more than 4 people.

the creativity was there this year but the dunks should've been completed. made it dissapointing.

last gripe. wrong judges. last years judges were perfect. but i guess they wanted old lakers....
What's it going to take to have the Lakers to have a team song/chant like euroleague.. teams have... I can only wish.
*wishlist*

Postby Musttang87 on Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:38 am

ya i think they should of given richardson more tryies on the last dunk, i wanted to see it really bad. i dont think richardson can come back next year due to the 3 year rule. they should take that 3 year rule crap out. i wanna see desmond mason, j-rich, kobe, vince, and tmac in the game. not chris anderson and ricky davis who seems like a good dunker while playing in a game but he sucked in the contest. plus chris anderson is a terrible dunker, he only has good put backs.
Musttang87

Postby TheZen on Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:52 am

Musttang87 wrote:ya i think they should of given richardson more tryies on the last dunk, i wanted to see it really bad. i dont think richardson can come back next year due to the 3 year rule. they should take that 3 year rule crap out. i wanna see desmond mason, j-rich, kobe, vince, and tmac in the game. not chris anderson and ricky davis who seems like a good dunker while playing in a game but he sucked in the contest. plus chris anderson is a terrible dunker, he only has good put backs.

they did drop the rule, hence why six year davis was allowed to play
TheZen

Postby JSM on Sun Feb 15, 2004 11:51 am

*wishlist* wrote:last gripe. wrong judges. last years judges were perfect. but i guess they wanted old lakers....

Last year's judges were great-MJ, Dr. J, Nique, and someone else (I'm drawing a blank), but the point is....all those guys were great dunks and they had been in the dunk contest, so they know how to judge dunks. I was all for the whole all Laker judges, but at least get guys that dunk or guys that have been in the contest. they should have had Kobe, Ceballos, Magic (since it was like his weekend), and Shaq.
JSM
ClubLakers.com Administrator

Postby shaqpak34 on Sun Feb 15, 2004 12:40 pm

damn man if they made their dunks it woulda been a lot nicer

I WANT TO SEE MORE CONTESTANTS

AFTER VC'S DUINK CONTEST THEYVE HAD LIK 4 PPL IN EACH ONE

MORE PPL = MORE ROUNDS = MORE DUNKS!!!!!
shaqpak34

Postby PrimeTime on Sun Feb 15, 2004 3:52 pm

shaqpak34 wrote:damn man if they made their dunks it woulda been a lot nicer

True... It was actually the 2000 Dunk COntest thank you very much... Wait I guess it could be Vince's since he won and he was to much of a scandless punk to defend his title... Too bad if u say J-Rich's Dunk Contest... people will say which one!!!?? hahaha!

But seriously, yea they need more people!

~Out, Prime
Last edited by PrimeTime on Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PrimeTime

Postby strikemode14 on Sun Feb 15, 2004 5:14 pm

Okay this dunk contest could have been much better if Lebron, Melo and Desmond MAson was in it
Strikemode14 is the greatest.

http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou

]
strikemode14
Forum Manager

Postby PrimeTime on Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:02 pm

strikemode14 wrote:Okay this dunk contest could have been much better if Lebron, Melo and Desmond MAson was in it

Melo should not be in the dnuk contest! I hate people like this that follow the trend of other bone-headed posts! I mean.. Melo can't really do jack squat... All he can do is dunk... He is not very creative, doesn't have huge hops, and I don't think he would win if his life depended on it!

~Out, Prime
PrimeTime

Postby shaqpak34 on Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:05 pm

PrimeTime wrote:

True... It was actually the 2000 Dunk COntest thank you very much... Wait I guess it could be Vince's since he won and he was to much of a scandless punk to defend his title... Too bad if u say J-Rich's Dunk Contest... people will say which one!!!?? hahaha!

~Out, Prime

how is vc a scandalous punk???

for not defending his title???

i dint see kobe defend his title

i dint see jordan defend his after the second eyar

i dint see dee brown defend his title

i dint see brent barry defend his title

are they all scandalous punk???

watch what u say before u say it cus it might indeed be very stupid
Last edited by shaqpak34 on Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shaqpak34

Postby PrimeTime on Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:08 pm

shaqpak34 wrote:
PrimeTime wrote:

~Out, Prime

how is vc a scadolous punk???

for not defending his title???

i dint see kobe defend his title

i dint see jordan defend his after the second eyar

i dint see dee brown defend his title

i dint see brent barry defend his title

are they all scandolous punk???

watch what u say before u say it cus it might indeed be very stupid

Damn you just made yourself look dumber than dumb... Telling me to learn how to spell? Hehe... Check your post Jack... That's the way we say it here in Lakersfield smart guy... Also, Kobe didn't get a chance to defend it! hehehe... Good one dog! And Brent Barry and Dee Brown wouldn't of won 2 in a row anyways! sorry buddy. I don't even want to argue with your dumb butt. Man stay in school...

~Out, Prime
PrimeTime

Postby shaqpak34 on Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:12 pm

yo, scadolous is much closer to how u spell it than scandless
nd i spelt it right the second time

if ur wondering we both spelt it wrong, its scandalous :man10:

aight i wont get into spelling crap cus this is a ball forum nd not some spelling bee

but explain urslef

how do u say kobe did not get a chance to defend his title, he couolda joined in 2000 and played against vc

nd it doesnt make sens for u to say that brent barry and dee brown wouldn have defended their titles cus why did they win in the firs tplace

i aint tryin to start crap here but u better not go flamin me, u aint worth my time

ive got a life other than pick fights wit ppl on some internet board
shaqpak34

Postby PrimeTime on Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:17 pm

shaqpak34 wrote:yo, scadolous is much closer to how u spell it than scandless
nd i spelt it right the second time

if ur wondering we both spelt it wrong, its scandalous :man10:

aight i wont get into spelling crap cus this is a ball forum nd not some spelling bee

but explain urslef

how do u say kobe did not get a chance to defend his

nd it doesnt make sens for u to say that brent barry and dee brown wouldn have defended their titles cus why did they win in the firs tplace

i aint tryin to start crap here but u better not go flamin me, u aint worth my time

ive got a life other than pick fights wit ppl on some internet board

They didn't have a dunk contest the season after Kobe won it dude... Also, I ain't flaming nobody... I just don't like the fact that you're trying to bag on me and crap and you making big mistakes that you're trying to get me for... Like misspelling words. Firs tplace? T in the wrong place buddy? LOL. Naw it's cool though. I ain't picking a "Fight"... I'm just making my point dawg. We cool? I ain't tripping over small stuff like this... I got better things to do as well,
Spelt it wrong hehe... Nice one dawg

~Out, Prime
PrimeTime

Postby shaqpak34 on Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:21 pm

ya we cool nd all, but my bad for gettin u on the spellin thing, it just pissed me off when u said vc is a scandolous punk, he got injured the next year, and im sure he dint want to get injurewd again

we both got our views, u pick j rich over vc as a dunker and me, i pick vince, so dont worry bout that

btu i dont think vc is a scandolous punk for not doing the dunk contest
shaqpak34

Postby PrimeTime on Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:23 pm

shaqpak34 wrote:ya we cool nd all, but my bad for gettin u on the spellin thing, it just pissed me off when u said vc is a scandolous punk, he got injured the next year, and im sure he dint want to get injurewd again

we both got our views, u pick j rich over vc as a dunker and me, i pick vince, so dont worry bout that

btu i dont think vc is a scandolous punk for not doing the dunk contest

I'm just mad for him never coming back for redemption...

~Out, Prime
PrimeTime

Postby Roscoe on Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:27 pm

Vince will probably/hopefully do another dunk contest before his career is over...

"Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere." - Martin Luther King Jr.
Roscoe
ClubLakers O.G.

Postby PrimeTime on Sun Feb 15, 2004 10:30 pm

Roscoe wrote:Vince will probably/hopefully do another dunk contest before his career is over...

I hope ur right man! Kobe too...

~Out, Prime
PrimeTime

Postby lakerfanimal on Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:44 am

u know what, david stern needa save this thing nex year. i say go back to 8

contestans-

j rich, jones, kobe (if he gets the explosion back), tmac, vince, lebron, bd, francis, n desmond mason (if kobe doesnt play)

do u kno how that good that wud be
ImageImage
lakerfanimal

Postby shaqpak34 on Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:30 am

take out desmond mason and put in amare
shaqpak34

Next

Return to NBA Discussion