Dwight Coward Discussion

Re: Dwight Coward Discussion

Postby Ras Algethi on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:53 am

Yep same ol' Dwight we know and hate. Good help defender, absolutely zero offensive skills, horrible ft shooter, blames others for his mistakes/ short comings, just wants to have fun.
The most important image ever taken in 3D.
Ras Algethi
CL Global Moderator

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:21 am

Man Dwight has improved his game sooooooooooooooooooo much I am so sorry he left :man10:
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
puffyusaf#2

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:23 am

lakersyunowin wrote:
KEVIN DING ‏@KevinDing 2m

Poetic that @SteveNash and @paugasol set dual screen--doing the dirty work Howard wouldn't last season--for @SteveBlake5 to get the glory.

oooh Shots fired by Kevin
For what it's worth, the Lakers also clinched the Pacific Division, an achievement Bryant dismissed by saying "We don't hang divisions." No, only the big NBA championship banners are considered wall-worthy for the Lakers.
puffyusaf#2

Postby wcsoldier81 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:12 am

Matt Steinmetz @MSteinmetz957 about 2 hours ago

Andrew Bogut is so much better a fit for the Warriors than Dwight Howard would have been that it's not even funny.

Bad-hands Dwight Howard calling for ball in low post would be one thing that could stop the Warriors on offense

I don't dislike Howard's skill set. Dislike his game. If he tried to be the center version of Dennis Rodman he'd be onto something.

Matt Steinmetz @MSteinmetz957 1 hour ago

Howard's asst-to-TO ratio has been awful his whole career. No improvement. None. Perhaps even regressing -- like his FT shooting.

wcsoldier81

Postby purp n gold on Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:40 am

I love it all. Reading through these tweets is oddly like the doomsday thread :man10:
There are two teams that play in the Staples Center:
the LA Lakers and NBA Clippers.
purp n gold

Postby CaCHooKa Man on Fri Nov 08, 2013 5:36 am

still a mental midget
CaCHooKa Man
Human Highlight Reel

Postby KareemTheGreat33 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:32 am

With your permission CaChooKa Man let me put this so others may marvel at Coward's feat

Dwight Howard Clutch 4th Quarter Performance:

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7LEG0NKvWs
Download
"Allons-y Lakers!"
KareemTheGreat33

Postby DuddlyDoRight on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:06 am

I love how the rockets lose to the lakers without Kobe and its no where near the front page of espn
NO EXCUSES FOR DWIGHT "I WHINE AND MOAN ALL THE TIME" HOWARD
DuddlyDoRight

Postby wcsoldier81 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:07 am

Jarrod Gillis @JarrodsNBA 1 minute ago
Howard's jovial attitude only benefits him. I don't see that jovial, upbeat and optimistic demeanor on the court when his teammates need it

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz2k4vOtdWk
wcsoldier81

Postby Balance&Options24 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:08 am

.“Dwight Howard still doesn’t know how to post-up. He just holds his hand up and says, ‘Throw me the ball.’ He doesn’t use any leg action,” Barkley said.
If you want to be a hero, you gotta take hero shots -R. Miller
Balance&Options24

Postby GNC on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:22 am

going through the rockets forum is funny. seeing dwight not being happy with his PG and complaining already :man10: :man10:

Just glad he isn't our problem anymore. In the grand scheme of things, we probably dodged a bullet.
GNC

Postby The Rock on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:20 pm

Props to sidthekid871
The Rock
CL Twitter Team

Postby purp n gold on Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:49 pm

Oh my god STFU Stephen A., how in the world is this Kevin McHale's and Olajuwon's fault? Dude came up short bc he's mentally weak and he lacks certain basic basketball skills... like shooting a foul shot.
There are two teams that play in the Staples Center:
the LA Lakers and NBA Clippers.
purp n gold

Postby kenzo on Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:56 pm

Lovin it. Keep it up Dwight, please do :man9:... McHale will snap and tell you what's what. Question is, will the FO stick with a coach or with a player :man1:.
kenzo

Postby Juronimo on Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:05 pm

Houston, we have a problem.

Their problem is that they're now stuck with the Rich Man's Kwame Brown with a Bad Attitude.

Ferguson, we hear you.
RIP Mike Brown.
Juronimo

Postby gcclaker on Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:15 pm

Juronimo wrote:Houston, we have a problem.

Their problem is that they're now stuck with the Rich Man's Kwame Brown with a Bad Attitude.

Ju...back in 2009 during The Finals. I said Howard was a Rich Man's Kevin Willis. I look back at the folly of that statement.
No siggie...
gcclaker
CL Global Moderator

Postby charvin on Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:20 pm

kenzo wrote:Lovin it. Keep it up Dwight, please do :man9:... McHale will snap and tell you what's what. Question is, will the FO stick with a coach or with a player :man1:.

I'm inclined to believe they'll stick with Howard. It is almost unfathomable for them to "give up" on their 4 year, $80+ million investment, as bad as it is.
charvin

Postby lakersyunowin on Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:22 pm

so glad he's not our problem anymore
the artist formerly known as fklukewalton, fksteveblake, and fkmikebrown
lakersyunowin

Postby kenzo on Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:23 pm

charvin wrote:
kenzo wrote:Lovin it. Keep it up Dwight, please do :man9:... McHale will snap and tell you what's what. Question is, will the FO stick with a coach or with a player :man1:.

I'm inclined to believe they'll stick with Howard. It is almost unfathomable for them to "give up" on their 4 year, $80+ million investment, as bad as it is.

You're probably right. Plus, if the idiot keeps it up... he may become untradeable :man10:.
kenzo

Postby Ras Algethi on Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:17 pm

Dont understand why commentators are harping on Dwight should want the ball more. That's exactly what opposing teams want. He's a horrible offensive player. That's just going to stagnant Houston's offense.
The most important image ever taken in 3D.
Ras Algethi
CL Global Moderator

Postby LTLakerFan on Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:23 pm

purp n gold wrote:I love it all. Reading through these tweets is oddly like the doomsday thread :man10:

With his "GM" act and yelling already at others….. he's too dumb to realize it yet but he has already done it. Stepped right into a bleep storm only 6 games into the season with his new team, that he was going (in his words to Cuban) to be "EPIC" with. LMFAO. The public and even ESPN is so divided on this guy, leaning toward negative, that it is all about to come crashing down on him. Unless he suddenly has an epiphany. I think he is too self absorbed to have an epiphany so this season is going to be FUN. He may make LeBron's season after "The Decision" and losing to Dallas after that, look like child's play. Because like others have said, he never developed skills to buckle down and develop further to a needed level for the position he plays. LeBron only got out of hell because he has many more skills and he finally won. He almost fell right back into it in that last minute of that collapse against San Antonio. Welcome to that Dwight. :man10: :man10: LBJ had potential to become a WINNER. Dwight don't.
Last edited by LTLakerFan on Fri Nov 08, 2013 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LTLakerFan

Postby gcclaker on Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:26 pm

Ras Algethi wrote:Dont understand why commentators are harping on Dwight should want the ball more. That's exactly what opposing teams want. He's a horrible offensive player. That's just going to stagnant Houston's offense.

Exactly. I would leave him single covered every time. Yet same said commentators would end up sniping at Howard for not improving on his post game. Unless I am wrong, I don't recall him being doubled or even triple teamed much for that matter on the low block.
No siggie...
gcclaker
CL Global Moderator

Postby Balance&Options24 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:24 pm

"I think he'll have a great year," Bryant said of Howard. "He's always very determined to be more of an offensive player. Here in Houston he'll have the opportunity to do that. He always wanted to compete with some of the all-time greats, the Chamberlains and Shaqs and Olajuwons and so forth. This year should be the year where he starts putting up those kind of numbers — 25, 26 (points per game), stuff like that."

. http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nb ... e/3471389/

Kobe Trolling Dwight, lol
If you want to be a hero, you gotta take hero shots -R. Miller
Balance&Options24

Postby 432J on Fri Nov 08, 2013 9:42 pm

Balance&Options24 wrote:
"I think he'll have a great year," Bryant said of Howard. "He's always very determined to be more of an offensive player. Here in Houston he'll have the opportunity to do that. He always wanted to compete with some of the all-time greats, the Chamberlains and Shaqs and Olajuwons and so forth. This year should be the year where he starts putting up those kind of numbers — 25, 26 (points per game), stuff like that."

. http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nb ... e/3471389/

Kobe Trolling Dwight, lol

:man10: :man10: :man10:

classic kobe
432J

Postby puffyusaf#2 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:27 pm

Kobe..... :bow:
puffyusaf#2

PreviousNext

Return to NBA Discussion