East 2nd round (1) Miami Heat vs (5) Chicago Bulls

Re: East 2nd round (1) Miami Heat vs (5) Chicago Bulls

Postby V.V.V.V.V. on Mon May 13, 2013 11:28 pm

Nate's always been inconsistent. That's why he bounces from one team to the next. He can have a good game or two in a series, but a decent defensive scheme will contain him. Remember the Shrek and Donkey show of 2010?
Vi Veri Vniversum Vivus Vici
V.V.V.V.V.

Postby SOAD on Tue May 14, 2013 2:14 am

Nate is a jabroni chucker
SIXTEEN
SOAD
Club-Dodgers.com Admin

Postby odom1year on Tue May 14, 2013 3:05 am

Can't blame Bulls too much. Just like Lakers playing without Kobe.
odom1year

Postby karacha on Wed May 15, 2013 4:06 pm

The Bulls are going fishing soon.
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
karacha
CL Global Moderator

Postby dneprovec on Wed May 15, 2013 6:03 pm

Go BULLS :jam2:
77-69 after 3 quarters
dneprovec

Postby Dratini927 on Wed May 15, 2013 6:18 pm

...Wow. That's a Flagrant Foul on Nate? Weak.
Matt the Drat

Dratini927

Postby karacha on Wed May 15, 2013 6:21 pm

Miami coming back. Let's see if the Bulls have enough energy to win this game.
"It's not realistic to get younger and better when you only have the veteran's minimum to offer free agents." :mhihi:

-Troll Kupchak
karacha
CL Global Moderator

Postby Jazzygirl205 on Wed May 15, 2013 6:29 pm

Yeah I didn't expect them to win this game either, no matter what happened.
Jazzygirl205

Postby dneprovec on Wed May 15, 2013 6:44 pm

.... :bang:
dneprovec

Postby jonnyshevanel on Wed May 15, 2013 6:47 pm

is anyone else getting really worn out by this whole "little engine that could" vibe from the heat and the commentators? they're stacked, a tier above every other team in the east, and and they act like it's such a grind :freak2:
jonnyshevanel

Postby Jazzygirl205 on Wed May 15, 2013 6:56 pm

On SportsNation they were just talking about "Can anyone beat Miami" so they better not turn Miami into a Cinderella story.
Jazzygirl205

Postby Lakerjones on Wed May 15, 2013 7:15 pm

Anyone else notice that hilarious exchange between Sager and Wade after the game? Sager said, "I don't know if it was Clark Kent turning into Superman, but what happened in the time before the end of the third and the beginning of the fourth when you went to the locker room, because it was a night and day difference?" And Wade said, "Oh, I went and got my knee retaped . . ." Then Sager went down the list of all the athletic moves he was able to perform in the fourth and said incredulously, "What does the tape do?" And Wade couldn't even keep a totally straight face and said, "Oh the tape does a lot of things" . . . It was basically him laughing about the fact that he was juicing and getting away with it. Can't wait til they actually crack down on roids and HGH in the NBA. It can't come soon enough in my opinion.
Lakerjones
CL Global Moderator

Postby V.V.V.V.V. on Wed May 15, 2013 9:02 pm

They won't crack down on Wade. Nor LeBron.
V.V.V.V.V.

Postby Forward Three on Wed May 15, 2013 9:51 pm

I missed that exchange, but that is kind of ridiculous. As I've posted about before, Wade is the #1 suspect for me wrt performance enhancing drugs and ever since seeing just how far a top tier athlete can and will go to keep it a secret(Armstrong) and I mean, yeah, that surge of energy Wade got all of a sudden, that certainly raises an eyebrow.

But, before I get too conspiratorial, for as easy as it is to say "that was odd, I wish we could investigate that because (PEDs)" I think if he really was using PEDs, then why only take them at the half? why not before the game as well?
Forward Three

Postby CGrand81 on Wed May 15, 2013 10:29 pm

Lakerjones wrote:Anyone else notice that hilarious exchange between Sager and Wade after the game? Sager said, "I don't know if it was Clark Kent turning into Superman, but what happened in the time before the end of the third and the beginning of the fourth when you went to the locker room, because it was a night and day difference?" And Wade said, "Oh, I went and got my knee retaped . . ." Then Sager went down the list of all the athletic moves he was able to perform in the fourth and said incredulously, "What does the tape do?" And Wade couldn't even keep a totally straight face and said, "Oh the tape does a lot of things" . . . It was basically him laughing about the fact that he was juicing and getting away with it. Can't wait til they actually crack down on roids and HGH in the NBA. It can't come soon enough in my opinion.

Soooo you are implying here that Wade got "juiced" between the 3rd and 4th quarter; and of course, as everybody knows steroids/HGH immediately take effect. Not sure if serious.
CGrand81

Postby V.V.V.V.V. on Wed May 15, 2013 11:39 pm

I vote for crack cocaine. That kicks in right away. Gives him a sense of humor too.
V.V.V.V.V.

Postby Scnottaken on Wed May 15, 2013 11:56 pm

CGrand81 wrote:
Lakerjones wrote:Anyone else notice that hilarious exchange between Sager and Wade after the game? Sager said, "I don't know if it was Clark Kent turning into Superman, but what happened in the time before the end of the third and the beginning of the fourth when you went to the locker room, because it was a night and day difference?" And Wade said, "Oh, I went and got my knee retaped . . ." Then Sager went down the list of all the athletic moves he was able to perform in the fourth and said incredulously, "What does the tape do?" And Wade couldn't even keep a totally straight face and said, "Oh the tape does a lot of things" . . . It was basically him laughing about the fact that he was juicing and getting away with it. Can't wait til they actually crack down on roids and HGH in the NBA. It can't come soon enough in my opinion.

Soooo you are implying here that Wade got "juiced" between the 3rd and 4th quarter; and of course, as everybody knows steroids/HGH immediately take effect. Not sure if serious.

That's how Bane's juice works.
I want to hear "Beat LA" chants at a Clipper vs Laker game
Scnottaken

Postby CGrand81 on Thu May 16, 2013 1:18 am

Scnottaken wrote:
CGrand81 wrote:

That's how Bane's juice works.

Touche. If only they played in the dark...
CGrand81

Previous

Return to NBA Discussion