Fish Returns To The Thunder For The Rest Of The Season

Re: Fish Returns To The Thunder For The Rest Of The Season

Postby khmrP on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:37 am

Doc Brown wrote:
khmrP wrote:
Doc Brown wrote:Aside from the Utah/daughter problem, the Rockets and Mavs is extremely shady. I don't blame a veteran with only a few years left for wanting to win a ring, but that's in free agency. You can't just not show up (Rockets) or asked to be released (Mavs) for one thing and come back to a contender like that.

he gave up guranteed money to get out of Hou, what are you talking about? Hou was glad that happened.

:man3:

Yea I know, that's why I said he didn't even bother to show up to the Rockets because he didn't want to be on a team that didn't have a chance for a ring.

Nowhere did I say Houston was pissed about it.

you said Hou/Dall were shady situations, how is it shady with Hou? If he didn't show up in Hou the trade wouldn't have gone through, just like how Payton F us when we tried to trade him to Bos.
khmrP

Re: Fish Returns To The Thunder For The Rest Of The Season

Postby 432J on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:45 am

^
completely forgot about payton screwing the lakers over. that trade is one of my least favourites along with trading van exel for tyronn lue. not only did payton not reporting to boston cost us rondo but we also missed out on marcus banks and got jumaine jones in return. such a terrible trade

:mad1:
432J

Previous

Return to NBA Discussion