GAY QUEENS

GAY QUEENS

Postby Kobe's Empire on Sun May 18, 2003 11:35 am

GIVE ME A BREAK.....what happened to the deepest team in the history of the world?? the saCRAPmento queens. IF U LOSE UR Crying MVP that shoudlnt matter if ur the DEEPEST TEAM IN THE WORLD. give me a break, dont say ur the deepest team then.

and btw, if we had fox, wed be in the west finals you pathetic punk hicks from sacfagmento and san [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]

duncrap didnt deserve [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.], it was kobe or garnett. simple as that. duncrap didnt carry his team like kobe or garnett did. its ok, kobe will have an insane year next year and the NBA will rob him agian and give it to the likes of overrated vince carter
Kobe's Empire

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun May 18, 2003 11:45 am

I guess for Sac. as well as all other teams, luck is part of the equation as well as talent, when you are in a title run. You have to be a little lucky and good. Luck in terms of great health throughout the playoffs.

This was Sac's greatest chance to get that title.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun May 18, 2003 12:44 pm

This is what I was sayin... This might have been the last chance for the Queens to get actually make it to the finals, and they didnt even get past the 2nd round. But once again the "deepest" bench in the world couldn't even do that. It doesn't matter how "deep" a bench is, it matters how well they can produce in clutch situations... :jam2:
LakersGyrl2003

Return to NBA Discussion