u guys think that lebrOn will b in the all star...

brOn in all star?

yes
66%
no
33%

Total votes : 24

Postby FabFourLakers on Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:44 pm

well i got tha chance to see lebron play LIVE at STAPLES last night...and i'll tell u what...tha guys got GAME...but paul silas left him out too long and then he was out of his groove...he had an off night...but he had some sweet moves on KOBE...man that was history in tha making...kobe vs lebron...i was upset that LEBRON wasnt guardin kobe...but i love how kobe told george to guard kedrick...cuz in tha beginning it was GEORGE guarding lebron...but then kobe shifted to lebron...and THEN tha game got interesting...
FabFourLakers

Postby Guest on Tue Jan 13, 2004 6:40 pm

James has an off night like every other night, but still manages to get 10-15 points from the line a night. NBA conspiracy? I think so.

He's shooting 10 free throws a night, on 40 minutes a night, shotting 40% a night.

How do you shoot 25% from the 3 points line as a shooting guard-point guard and have 20 points a night. The NBA is trying to make him so huge that they're getting involved in the game.

Everyone get off Lebrons genetles, he's not god, he's not that good a shooter either.

Postby FabFourLakers on Tue Jan 13, 2004 6:47 pm

Posto wrote:James has an off night like every other night, but still manages to get 10-15 points from the line a night. NBA conspiracy? I think so.

He's shooting 10 free throws a night, on 40 minutes a night, shotting 40% a night.

How do you shoot 25% from the 3 points line as a shooting guard-point guard and have 20 points a night. The NBA is trying to make him so huge that they're getting involved in the game.

Everyone get off Lebrons genetles, he's not god, he's not that good a shooter either.

have u seen him live? i didnt think so...right now i think tha officials have called it fair with lebron...stop with tah NBA conspiracies tha guy has game and he balled up Kobe on 2 possessions but of course he didnt have tha B@LLS to guard kobe....
FabFourLakers

Postby Bulls Fan on Tue Jan 13, 2004 6:55 pm

hes 18...relax. Lets have this conversation when hes 24.
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan
Clublakers Rep: Bulls

Postby FabFourLakers on Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:04 pm

Bulls Fan wrote:hes 18...relax. Lets have this conversation when hes 24.

actually hes 19
FabFourLakers

Postby Bulls Fan on Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:43 pm

lol ok...that makes a world of difference...
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan
Clublakers Rep: Bulls

Postby SWOL on Wed Jan 14, 2004 3:23 pm

Beside SHAQ there is NOT a player in the league that could take the Cavs the the playoffs PERIOD, you can not blame Lebron for that....the Nugs are a very solid team, Carmelo does NOT have to carry that team on his back, you can not compare the two situations
SWOL
Separated at Birth: Ron Artest

Previous

Return to NBA Discussion