swolswol wrote:answer yes
Lafrenz $ 7,270,000
Tarik $ 5,625,000
jsm0331 wrote:I think there is a better chance of the Portland and NJ trade happening than this one
rydjorker121 wrote:Reasons why Dallas won't make the trade, even if it worked out financially:
1. Dallas wants to obtain a hard-nosed rebounder and defender, and Rasheed Wallace isn't the answer for that. He takes too many threes, and although he may be a good defender, he still doesn't rebound well regardless of his height.
2. Does Dallas want to get more technicals? Wallace once got 41 of them during an entire season, ranging from arguing with the refs to throwing a towel in a white man's face. There's many white men in Nash and Nowitzki, so he's not a good pickup unless he changes his attitude.
3. Even if the trade worked, and Derek Anderson is a nice replacement for Michael Finley, Dallas loses one of its beknownst "Big 3" and Wallace might not live up to expectations on the team, so sticking with Finboy is better. Everyone knows how Mark Cuban acts when it comes to stars.
4. Basically trading Raef LaFrentz for only a tinier upgrade in Rasheed Wallace is not smart. They basically have the same player who likes to jack threes and play hysterical D. Although Rasheed is more of a star and a scorer, Dalas wouldn't want the trade-off to get more Ts.
5. Tariq Abdul-Wahad makes 5-million? Overpaid. I'm not even sure if those Mavericks want to go to Portland sin-city, where those fools get rowdy with black eyes and marijuana. I can't even imagine Michael Finley being a JailBlazer and Bonzi Wells is gonna spit at Raef LaFrentz upon meeting him.
echo nation wrote:its nice to gossip about the competition and all but ....
Dallas will never win w/ Nelson at the helm.. he's a good caoch but he needs to teach some D... the ONLY reason I rooted against them is becuase i believe a team w/ no D should never win a championship
Portland needds a major overhaul no matter what
they need to lose thier Jailblazer title and move on
they have so much talent its a waste
jsm0331 wrote:I do expect to see Dallas move Raef LaFrentz somewhere during this off season, and it will probably be for another big man, hopefully, for their sake, one that it not a complete waste of money, like Raef was.
Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 6 guests