Jason Richardson Dunk

Jason Richardson Dunk

Postby Guest on Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:23 am

Best I've EVER seen. Period.

Postby Mookie on Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:17 am

Thats what Ive been saying all the time!!
BEST EVER!
Mookie

Dunk

Postby Guest on Tue Feb 17, 2004 6:51 am

Let me qualify that. It was the best dunk I've ever seen in a dunk contest. In a game, I still have to say it was Carter dunking OVER - and I mean OVER - the 7 footer in the Olympics.

Richardson's dunk - I don't think anyone else can do that. I've seen some that were more creative (but not by much), but athletically, NO ONE else can do that. Just amazing!

Postby Mookie on Tue Feb 17, 2004 7:03 am

I can't wait to see what he'll do next year.
Mookie

Postby Ring It Up on Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:03 am

no offense fellas but why is this in the Laker Discussion?
How do I know Jesus loves me so much he doesn't want me working the whole weekend?
Exodus 31:15 Six days shall work be done, but the seventh day is a Sabbath of solemn rest, holy to the Lord. Whoever does any work on the Sabbath day shall be put to death.
Don't believe those lies, son! The only lies worth believing are the ones in the Bible! Can I get an amen?
Ring It Up

true

Postby Guest on Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:07 am

You're right. Shouldn't be here. My bad.

Postby LakersChamps04 on Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:30 am

Kobe did that once in his adidas commercials.....I dont think it was computerized either......he threw the ball off the glass and caught it in midair and slammed it...and he did two more through the legs dunks in that commercial that were real
LakersChamps04

true

Postby Guest on Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:40 am

True, but catching off the rim, thru the legs, and dunk is unheard of.

Vince bounced it off the ground, caught it, thru the legs and dunk once, but off the rim is much harder (I assume, not like I can do either).

Postby Guest on Tue Feb 17, 2004 1:49 pm

That was an awesome dunk, but I bet Carter could do it too. Vince is the best dunker I've ever seen and is just sick in terms of how high in the air he can get. Plus, he's got a height advantage over Richardson so who knows what Carter COULD do if he tried.

Postby shaqpak34 on Tue Feb 17, 2004 4:43 pm

it hink its easier off thje back board cus u dont have to bring the ball from down to up

the ball is already up there for u, but vc had it bounced to him, no coordination, and he had to bring it up

lol ive tried both of the dunks nd ive failed miserably, they both friggin hard its just amazing how these ppl can do it
:man4:
shaqpak34

Return to NBA Discussion