Jay Williams targeting 2004-05 season for return

Jay Williams targeting 2004-05 season for return

Postby LakersCourt on Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:11 pm

As reported by ESPN.com . I'm so happy to hear he is doing well as well, and is working out 6-8 hours a day in rehabilitation lifting weights, doing lap swimming in the pool, and just getting his body back to where it was. Williams would have been the starting point guard this year, and the Bulls would have drafted Micheal Pietrus from France giving them a very nice lineup, but because of the injury, they drafted Kirk Heinrich for insurance puposes, and have just been terrible ever since. This could work to the Bulls advantage if they get a High draft pick this year(which they will). Let's all hope and pray Jay come back, because he's just an awesome player who deserves to play again. I always was so excited about a Williams-Chandler-Curry lineup....now if they get someone like Josh Smith-Small Forward-High School or Luol Deng- Small Forward- Duke,they are going to be a deadly lineup next year with Williams healthy.
LakersCourt

Postby rydjorker121 on Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:12 pm

sad, I know I like Pietrus's game and I am glad that Jay Williams will soon come back...just to let you know, quota Marcus Fizer, never ride on motorcycles while you're playing...you never know just what might happen.
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Postby Guest on Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:57 pm

I bought the motorcycle off ebay.

Remember when Malone drove his motorcycle to ever Jazz home game.

Postby FabFourLakers on Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:30 pm

jay will was on tha verge of becomin a great point guard...

hopefully he gets his full game back...it woudl suck to see him never tha same
FabFourLakers

Postby Guest on Sun Nov 30, 2003 3:43 pm

For the Bobcats..

Postby crucifido on Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:29 pm

He deserved what he got. He was stupid and careless for not abiding by his contract and not abiding by common sense. No respect for his family, friends, teammates or the organization he played for. Only thought of himself and never took into consideration the consequences of a foolish act.

Sometimes the stupid get exactly what is comin' to them.
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst

Postby Bulls Fan on Sun Nov 30, 2003 6:38 pm

haha thats kinda fd up
The ONLY Bulls Fan
Bulls Fan
Clublakers Rep: Bulls

Postby Lakers Dynasty 2000 on Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:06 pm

crucifido wrote:He deserved what he got. He was stupid and careless for not abiding by his contract and not abiding by common sense. No respect for his family, friends, teammates or the organization he played for. Only thought of himself and never took into consideration the consequences of a foolish act.

Sometimes the stupid get exactly what is comin' to them.

Now I don't agree with the statement, "he deserved what he got." However, I do agree with you he was stupid in riding that motorcycle. Hopefully he will be able to play again. This is great news!
Lakers Dynasty 2000

Postby Kobe834 on Mon Dec 01, 2003 7:06 pm

OH THANK GOD!!!! :bow:
Kobe834

Return to NBA Discussion