KEON CLARK TRADED TO UTAH

Postby Vasashi17 on Wed Aug 06, 2003 12:50 am

Thanx Fab4...I'm happy you see it that way and alot of people should see it that way too...including queens fans....i guarantee you that if they did not have doubt before, they are surely feeling it now.....{errie music begins to play} They all believe that Miller is their savior, but truly Vlade had more game and had more chemistry with the rest of the queens...once vlade's out, I doubt they will run their offense through Miller. Vlade did all the little intangibles and they will deeply miss that once he's gone....no more crisp passes to a slashing bibby or bobby....no more high post lobs to webber....no more flopping that attracted so many offensive fouls on the diesel....you also have to take into consideration that Vlade faced up against Shaq so much that even if he wasn't successful in guarding him...there was a certain familiarity with it....Miller doesn't have any of these qualities and I feel that he's gonna have a tough time out west. Good luck queens, cuz I really want good ol' fashioned competition and they are stuck with him for 6 years now so might as well make the best of it. But do all of you feel that...there is an imbalance that is occuring in the NBA. It is already happening in the Mile High state with Denver taking the supremacy that Utah once possesed....it still can happen in Northern Cali....beware Scaredamento beware......
....hahhahahahaa {sinister cow bells ring ominiously as eerie music fades out}
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby HndsmCelt on Wed Aug 06, 2003 12:06 pm

You Putzed missed the whole point of my post. I know it is hard for you to go beyond talking about how great the Lakers are and how bad the Kings suck, but my point had noting to do with either issue sorr kids. reread it and you will not I was posting on the wisdom of Geof Petrie's trades, drafts and aquisitions. You see that woul,d be consistant with the topic of the thread kids. Petrie has consistanly made moves taht improved the team year after year, and this year will be no exception by the time he is done. Note again I said by the time he is done. This is in refrence to the concept of dumping a palyer that is taking up a lot of salery and will not see much court time in Sac (we are talking about Keon) Witht eh addition of Miller (an improvemtn on Keon) the Kings were glutted with big men and hard up for a good swingman. As things are now it will be tough to split time between Vlade, Miller and Webber, Keon would ha moves taht improved the team year after year, and this year will be no exception by the time he is done. Note again I said by the time he is done. This is in refrence to the concept of dumping a palyer that is taking up a lot of salery and will not see much court time in Sac (we are talking about Keon) Witht eh addition of Miller (an improvemtn on Keon) the Kings were glutted with big men and hard up for a good swingman. As things are now it will be tough to split time between Vlade, Miller and Webber, Keon would have been a 5 million dollar bench warmer. I wish him well in Utha.
For those of you who have not watch Adleman coach the guy rarely goes beyond an 8 man rotation. On the current roster that looks like this:
Webber
Vlade
Miller
Christie
Pedja
Bibby
B. Jackson
With room for one more presumably Jim Jackson or by moving Wallace up in the rotation. With JJ that would be a BETTER 1-8 than the Kings fileded last year.
"We suck at rebounding"
Brad Miller
HndsmCelt
Clublakers Rep: Sac Kings

Postby Vasashi17 on Wed Aug 06, 2003 12:23 pm

Dogg, deny it all you want.....Keon would have seen playing time this year....Webber is out with an injury...i mean you should know that....and we all know he goes down over and over again....Keon definitely could back him up at PF and Miller would have been a backup to Vlade till Vlade calls it quits. Understand one thing...Petrie screwed this up by getting Miller. Yeah he's a replacement for Vlade, but he will never bring what Vlade brought. He is not a proven passer and therefore really can't run the offense the way Vlade did. There are more legit centers out west and he will have to face them over and over again. You can argue all you want that petrie made this team better, but I still don't see any Finals visits. A year from now, Vlade is out and two years from now, i think Bobby will leave too. This year, you can't tell me that you guys are the favorite to win and next year it will just get worse. Webber is injury prone and is going more and more away from a post up game....and this is your franchise player. You guys are doomed...face the reality of it. Miller came at a huge expense and he ain't proven [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] yet. What effect do you think it will have on Shaq to see Miller in a queens uniform. He hated Vlade for flopping all the time and now you guys infuriated him even more by bringing in Miller.....be ready to get decapitated. Keep believing in your stupid mantra: In Petrie Dish we trust.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby FabFourLakers on Wed Aug 06, 2003 1:01 pm

Vasashi17 wrote:Dogg, deny it all you want.....Keon would have seen playing time this year....Webber is out with an injury...i mean you should know that....and we all know he goes down over and over again....Keon definitely could back him up at PF and Miller would have been a backup to Vlade till Vlade calls it quits. Understand one thing...Petrie screwed this up by getting Miller. Yeah he's a replacement for Vlade, but he will never bring what Vlade brought. He is not a proven passer and therefore really can't run the offense the way Vlade did. There are more legit centers out west and he will have to face them over and over again. You can argue all you want that petrie made this team better, but I still don't see any Finals visits. A year from now, Vlade is out and two years from now, i think Bobby will leave too. This year, you can't tell me that you guys are the favorite to win and next year it will just get worse. Webber is injury prone and is going more and more away from a post up game....and this is your franchise player. You guys are doomed...face the reality of it. Miller came at a huge expense and he ain't proven [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] yet. What effect do you think it will have on Shaq to see Miller in a queens uniform. He hated Vlade for flopping all the time and now you guys infuriated him even more by bringing in Miller.....be ready to get decapitated. Keep believing in your stupid mantra: In Petrie Dish we trust.

Once again Vasashi17 puts things in perspective and shows us REALITY! I totally forgot about the brad miller/shaq fight back when he was in chicago! Yea what the hell has Miller proven? I hate how his agent was talkin all big about him sayin that he EXPECTS to get around 7 to 8 million this year, i was like and what talent does miller have? You nailed the subject on vlade. As much as i hate him, they ran their offense thru him when webber was out and even when webber is there, they still dump it into him. Vlade is an EXCELLENT passer for a big man, and he has great chemistry with peja doug bibby and bobby. I dont think Miller is a great passing big man, and he CANNOT match up with the powers of the west! He's from the damn EAST for god sakes! The only LEGIT big man in the east last year was ben wallace! god the kings [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] themselves! I dont care if they think miller is an IMPROVEMENT, but JJ is as good as GONE.
FabFourLakers

Postby Vasashi17 on Wed Aug 06, 2003 4:09 pm

Great way of elaborating on the subject Fab4...i happy a real basketball head accepts the reality....I'm a Laker fan and the reality of Kobe not playing next season will greatly hurt our chances to win it all....thats the reality....You just have feel for queens fans, cause they been denied sooo many times that they are in denial now....they believe everything they do is right....they are like a freakin cult or something. Forget David Karesh....its all about Petrie, Maloof and cowbells...man thank God my parents followed the Lakers.....we are all blessed to be Laker fans....i think we sometimes take it for granted.
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator

Postby FabFourLakers on Wed Aug 06, 2003 11:33 pm

Vasashi17 wrote:Great way of elaborating on the subject Fab4...i happy a real basketball head accepts the reality....I'm a Laker fan and the reality of Kobe not playing next season will greatly hurt our chances to win it all....thats the reality....You just have feel for queens fans, cause they been denied sooo many times that they are in denial now....they believe everything they do is right....they are like a freakin cult or something. Forget David Karesh....its all about Petrie, Maloof and cowbells...man thank God my parents followed the Lakers.....we are all blessed to be Laker fans....i think we sometimes take it for granted.

Well thank god when we moved to California we moved to LA and not Sacramento! Sacramento, ah i dont know how i began to hate them, but i think it was jus their attitude of how "they are ready to take the crown" or whatever. They were jus so damn gay!
FabFourLakers

Previous

Return to NBA Discussion