Kevin Garnett!! (MVP)???

Kevin Garnett!! (MVP)???

Postby Man_of_Steel on Sun Apr 27, 2003 3:17 pm

Hey Guys!!
MVP!!! Wut! Wut! Who! When! Where! and Never! Despite Being a Great Player and Possibly a great candidate of Most Valuable Player. After he was not the MVP today. Mr. Shaq O'neal was. Kevin Garnett was being smart and he said too many words that he was not suppose to say, like. " We are Focused, If we win this game, IT'S OVER", I was laughing out loud. I telling my myself never question the heart of champions. I was also talking to my friend earlier and I told him, that this "QUAT-ROW" run is going to be harder than the previous three, because no one has ever done, what the lakers are about to do this year, which to win Four in Row. Aight!!! Lakers Fan! Stay True to Your team and Pray for Chick and everyting will be fine. Go Lakers!!!

:bow:

MOS

:jam2:
Sacremento Will never be Capital of California
Shaq
Man_of_Steel

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun Apr 27, 2003 3:29 pm

I know, huh!!! Well MVP's don't miss clutch free throws down the stretch, how KG missed 2 that woulda given the Wolves a 1 point deficit... Kobe made 4/4 down the stretch. :jam2:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Reddy on Sun Apr 27, 2003 3:30 pm

I AGREE 100% I WAS :man10: SO HARD AT THAT EVEN THE Bill Walton said he didnt mean that!
And yeah TALK BOUT MVP, MVP's dont miss free throws when the games on dah line!!!!!!!
and Kobe made em all when they coundted the most, so did the Big Fella! :bow:

SOin teh playoffs, Duncan and Garnett have missed game on the line free throws, THEY ARENT MVPS!!!!!!!! KOBE IS!!!!!!!!!
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun Apr 27, 2003 3:49 pm

Reddy wrote:I AGREE 100% I WAS :man10: SO HARD AT THAT EVEN THE Bill Walton said he didnt mean that!
And yeah TALK BOUT MVP, MVP's dont miss free throws when the games on dah line!!!!!!!
and Kobe made em all when they coundted the most, so did the Big Fella! :bow:

SOin teh playoffs, Duncan and Garnett have missed game on the line free throws, THEY ARENT MVPS!!!!!!!! KOBE IS!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!! I think Walton's an @$$! He's so stupid and makes unrealistic remarks without reasoning. I shoulda put the radio on instead of putting up with him and Tolbert's BS... I rather listen to mah staticy radio signal than them n e dayam day! LMAO!

I recall Walton commenting on how KG's the MVP cuz of his will to be better, and get that mean streak of something, yada yada yaa.... WTF is up with that??? :bang:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby LALegacy on Sun Apr 27, 2003 4:43 pm

Yeah KG sure had alot to say before the game today. I hope the Lakers make him eat his words by the end of this series.
LALegacy

Postby Reddy on Sun Apr 27, 2003 5:36 pm

tISK tISK
THIS IS LIKE THE QUEENS, eating their words
:man1:
I am actually ok wiht Walton cause hes on the Lakers side
TOLBERT, NO NO I HATE HIM
HE PREDICTED QUEENS AND CELTS WOULD GET IN THE FINALS LAST YEAR! :man10:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby FirstLady on Sun Apr 27, 2003 5:41 pm

Looked to me like KG's pre-game comments only fueled Shaq's fire! :man10:
FirstLady
Clublakers Queen (1st Female)

Postby Reddy on Sun Apr 27, 2003 5:45 pm

Yeah 15 points and almost a double double in teh first quarter NOW THATS THE MDE OLD SHAQ!!!!!!!!!
And When Kobe heard Garnett say that, the look on hisface was :man10:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby Lakers4PEAT on Mon Apr 28, 2003 2:07 am

well instead of flamin KG y not thank him for fuelin up our team, as much as i hate the wolves right now i must say KG is an amazing athlete, he really stepped up his game this season and honestly i wouldn't disagree at all if he won the MVP
...... and people on this board always talk about how a player is not MVP cuz they missed clutch free throws at the end, think they mentioned Duncan earlier and now KG, it's just ridiculous saying that, Shaq has been missing freethrows in the 4th quarter his whole career..so i guess what..that does not make him MVP form ? and what about Kobe missing the freethrow shot in game 3 which would have won the game ?
Wurdizzlez!
Lakers4PEAT

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Mon Apr 28, 2003 10:40 am

REDDY,

I AGREE WITH YOU ABOUT TOLBERT.

IS HE A PART OF THE SACRAMENTO QUEENS EMPLOYEE PAYROLL?

HEY TOLBERT, YOU WERE GARBAGE AS A PLAYER AND YOU ARE STILL GARBAGE AS A COMMENTATOR. SO JUST GET UP, YOUR KNEES ARE STARTING TO HURT. I HAVE NEVER SEEN A NATIONAL ANNOUNCER BE IN FAVOR OF A SPECIFIC TEAM LIKE THIS IDIOT.

YOU SUCK TOLBERT!!!!!!!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Reddy on Mon Apr 28, 2003 12:58 pm

Yeah! :bow:
In the Sunday game, Tolbert kept saying the Lakers wont win it this year, and he kept saying AGAINST LAKER COMMENTS!
I HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!! :man10:
INNOCENT

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Return to NBA Discussion