Kings fans giving up on their team

Postby ShackO on Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:40 am

Anonymous wrote:I feel so bad for Kings fans.. their team shows soo much hope and optimism during the regular season only to get a one way ticket home by the Lakers. :man6:
HHAahhee...lol

Well at least you re-worded it.......... :jam2:
<img src="http://www.camelotdesign.com/itchybrother.gif">

THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES ....
ShackO

 
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:27 pm
Location: iraq

Postby Guest on Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:53 am

Re-worded what? That was my first post in this thread..
Guest

 

Postby ShackO on Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:34 pm

That refers to the unoriginal “I feel sorry for the kings�........ Been done a thousand times and you just changed a few words round............. Have you anything original to add.........????
<img src="http://www.camelotdesign.com/itchybrother.gif">

THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES ....
ShackO

 
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:27 pm
Location: iraq

Postby BDG on Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:26 pm

Anonymous wrote:KINGS IN 2004 BEEEEEEEEAAAAATCH!

Weren't you the same guy that said Kings in 2002 and Kings in 2003? What happened bro?
Image
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
User avatar
BDG
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 40945
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:45 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Guest on Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:04 pm

ShackO wrote:That refers to the unoriginal “I feel sorry for the kings”........ Been done a thousand times and you just changed a few words round............. Have you anything original to add.........????


"I feel sorry for the Kings" wouldn't have been done a thousand times if the team actually WON a championship..

I'll add something original if the team actually wins a title.. and thats a fat IF.
Guest

 

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:34 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:
Anonymous wrote:KINGS IN 2004 BEEEEEEEEAAAAATCH!

Weren't you the same guy that said Kings in 2002 and Kings in 2003? What happened bro?



Hey BDG,

I think that guy meant...KINGS IN 20004 BEEEEEEEEAAAAATCH!

:man10: :man10:

I guess they have to wait 18,000 years.
User avatar
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

 
Posts: 3568
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:01 am
Location: Culver City, CA (Fox Hills)

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu Dec 04, 2003 3:54 pm

That makes me think of that Kings Tribute Video that BDG made! Eventually never... :man10:
LakersGyrl2003

 
Posts: 21823
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2003 2:04 am

Postby ShackO on Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:26 pm

LakersGyrl2003 wrote:That makes me think of that Kings Tribute Video that BDG made! Eventually never... :man10:


I would like to see it when it comes out............ I heard there is one floating around the net called Four peat--------- a trail of tears........... Out of respect I have yet to download :jam2:
<img src="http://www.camelotdesign.com/itchybrother.gif">

THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES ....
ShackO

 
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:27 pm
Location: iraq

Postby crucifido on Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:32 pm

I don't know if you're from a different country or what - but you really should work on making your posts either readable or at the very least comprehensible.

Oh wait, I forgot you're an Excramento fan, thinking isn't your strong suit.

Nevermind then, on with the senseless banter.
User avatar
crucifido
Clublakers Analyst
 
Posts: 4957
Joined: Mon May 19, 2003 10:11 pm
Location: Costa Mesa, California

Postby FabFourLakers on Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:50 pm

ShackO wrote:
LakersGyrl2003 wrote:That makes me think of that Kings Tribute Video that BDG made! Eventually never... :man10:


I would like to see it when it comes out............ I heard there is one floating around the net called Four peat--------- a trail of tears........... Out of respect I have yet to download :jam2:


ive also herd of this other video called THE CHOKER-------shows all of Webber's games in which he CHOKED in tha waning moments of tha game...oh yea and it also includes a bonus package that has him callin tha oh so famous TIMEOUT when he was in college! HAHA
User avatar
FabFourLakers

 
Posts: 11715
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2003 2:47 pm
Location: Irvine, CA

Postby ShackO on Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:36 pm

crucifido wrote:I don't know if you're from a different country or what - but you really should work on making your posts either readable or at the very least comprehensible.

Oh wait, I forgot you're an Excramento fan, thinking isn't your strong suit.

Nevermind then, on with the senseless banter.


Guess when someone is not talking to you it is hard to comprehend :bang: :bang:
<img src="http://www.camelotdesign.com/itchybrother.gif">

THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES ....
ShackO

 
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:27 pm
Location: iraq

Postby ShackO on Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:37 pm

FabFourLakers wrote:
ShackO wrote:
LakersGyrl2003 wrote:That makes me think of that Kings Tribute Video that BDG made! Eventually never... :man10:


I would like to see it when it comes out............ I heard there is one floating around the net called Four peat--------- a trail of tears........... Out of respect I have yet to download :jam2:


ive also herd of this other video called THE CHOKER-------shows all of Webber's games in which he CHOKED in tha waning moments of tha game...oh yea and it also includes a bonus package that has him callin tha oh so famous TIMEOUT when he was in college! HAHA


Cool I will trade you a copy of Kobe got tears for fab 4 time out.......
<img src="http://www.camelotdesign.com/itchybrother.gif">

THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES ....
ShackO

 
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:27 pm
Location: iraq

Postby BDG on Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:04 pm

Maybe you can get it off another member. I'll put my video back up if people really want it badly.
Image
Slava laughed at the suggestion his skills might be affected by the down time. "Are you kidding?" he said. "Basketball is like ball. It's all a circle."

BEST VIDEO EVER ... AND AND THE SECOND BEST.
User avatar
BDG
Retired Admin
 
Posts: 40945
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2003 10:45 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby LakerFanFor16Years on Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:49 pm

BryantDunkGiant wrote:
Anonymous wrote:KINGS IN 2004 BEEEEEEEEAAAAATCH!

Weren't you the same guy that said Kings in 2002 and Kings in 2003? What happened bro?


Good one BDG.
User avatar
LakerFanFor16Years

 
Posts: 337
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 2:22 pm
Location: Los Angeles, California

Postby ShackO on Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:18 am

I would like to see it
<img src="http://www.camelotdesign.com/itchybrother.gif">

THE FLOGGINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES ....
ShackO

 
Posts: 99
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:27 pm
Location: iraq

Postby Vasashi17 on Fri Dec 05, 2003 10:09 am

We as members of CL should not put up something related to the queens, until we face them or until they talk about us in the paper (like they always do). Why do I say that?

You will notice queens fans coming to our site to post ridiculous and/or unsubstantial claims so that it seems that all we talk about are the queens. Lets not fall into all of that....the Lakers are focused and not really saying much, until we finally face them. Good for the queens for doing the same thing...they started out great and have to partially credit that to not really thinking about he Lakers.

I just want our members to at least be cautious before posting a reference to the Kings. I would rather it came up in the newspaper or in the media, before we start talking about it. I personally don't care if the kings fans give up on their team......I rather would care about Peja giving up on the kings and the always injured Webber...thats newsworthy...kingsfans.com is not.

Lets not get suckered into talking about stuff that is really insignificant in the larger scheme of basketball....we should leave that to the haters aka queens fans. I hope you guys agree with me on this.
Image
User avatar
Vasashi17
CL Global Moderator
 
Posts: 12943
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2003 11:38 am
Location: Anywhere Purple & Gold

Postby FabFourLakers on Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:00 pm

ShackO wrote:
FabFourLakers wrote:
ShackO wrote:
LakersGyrl2003 wrote:That makes me think of that Kings Tribute Video that BDG made! Eventually never... :man10:


I would like to see it when it comes out............ I heard there is one floating around the net called Four peat--------- a trail of tears........... Out of respect I have yet to download :jam2:


ive also herd of this other video called THE CHOKER-------shows all of Webber's games in which he CHOKED in tha waning moments of tha game...oh yea and it also includes a bonus package that has him callin tha oh so famous TIMEOUT when he was in college! HAHA


Cool I will trade you a copy of Kobe got tears for fab 4 time out.......


Nice comeback....but ur not worth debating with...after all, u ARE a queens fan...as Vashashi said...we're not gonna get suckered into a worthless debate in which we KNOW has no end to it cuz u jus keep B*TCHING til SHAQ puts u and ur kings in their place!
User avatar
FabFourLakers

 
Posts: 11715
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2003 2:47 pm
Location: Irvine, CA

Previous

Return to NBA Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 8 guests

cron
Advertise Here | Privacy Policy | ©2008 Sculu Sports. Come Strong.