ok kings fans

ok kings fans

Postby k8fanatic on Thu May 08, 2003 10:09 pm

hey for three straight years, wat were the kings all about?? they were all about talk... kings fans should not say anithin til thye win SOMETHING.. its all the same... they talk smack about the lakers, then what happens? lakers beat them.. bottomline: BACK UP YOUR SMACK TALK
k8fanatic

oops

Postby k8fanatic on Thu May 08, 2003 10:10 pm

i didnt mean to make a new topic, tried to put it in that other discussion board... oh well
k8fanatic

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Thu May 08, 2003 11:25 pm

Dayam the Mavs ran through them tonight! Durin early in the game a lot of nasty calls were bein made. It sucked for the Mavs, but they were hangin in there neck and neck wit the Kings. That's what the Lakers need to. Just play the game, and hit the shots, and they'll be aight! Then the Mavs blew them out by like 30 or something... They got like 83 at the half!! I think they broke a record. I really don't care who wins the series, but Weebeer and Jackson got injured. :boxing1:
LakersGyrl2003

Queens

Postby Guest on Fri May 09, 2003 12:16 am

I have no problem with any basketball fan who comes in and offers an opinion and has facts to back it up. My problem with sackings site is I went in there, asked a simple question and got booted / banned. Why? Is the truth that difficult to deal with ?

BTW: My question was: "Why does Doug Christie think about his wife all game instead of the opponent?"

Was that so difficult? no cussing, no personal attacks, etc. I guess Game 7 was too hard for them to discuss.

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri May 09, 2003 12:27 am

See... I guess they have problems that involve Christie or something. Or maybe too many people have been saying this, and since ur a Lakers fan, they automatically assume that ur degrading him, which isn't the case. But it's true though. Doug's mind is always on his wife, and she's the one that's domineering. Poor Doug... But hey, he married her, and whe he's playing, he HAS to let her know he's thinking more about her than what he's doing on every dayam possession!!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Fri May 09, 2003 12:28 am

I could see if he did something special to communicate with her or his family like Kidd does, and what Hornacek used to do, but this is ridiculous... Hell even the Raptors though it was, and they counted how many times he signaled to her durin a game... man....
LakersGyrl2003

Return to NBA Discussion