Kings lose to Baker and Celtics...

Kings lose to Baker and Celtics...

Postby FabFourLakers on Sun Nov 09, 2003 6:26 pm

YES Baker is back ppl...after bein overweight and overpaid tha last couple of seasons...this guy is showin us that hes still got it...no wonder boston traded Walker...i think Baker could be an all star this year since theres a lack of legit big men in tha east...He has been tearin it up, avg 15.7 ppg and 7.0 rpg(stats thru tonights win over SAC), which was around what he was avg when he was in all star form(besides tha 2 yrs where he avg 21/10)...

Im happy tha Kings lost! Of course im always happy whenever tha spurs or kings lose...tha spurs are 3-4 and tha kings are now 3-3, and on a 2 game losing streak and went 1-3 on their road trip(they got lucky against Minnny, they shouda lost that game)...hopefully they lose to detroit at home(which is their next game)...

spurs play tha JAZZ next...still no duncan, but i belive parker will be back for that game...dunno how much of a difference that will make...but tha spurs had 4 games in a row at home, they've won 1(against miami) and lost tha other 2(to tha lakers and mavs by ONLY 3 points) and now they got tha jazz and then they go back on tha road...man san antonio better start winning games...
FabFourLakers

Postby rydjorker121 on Sun Nov 09, 2003 9:31 pm

yes, Kings lose...I'm so happy! :bow:

all of our major opponents have lousy records ---

Sactown (3-3)
San Antonio (3-4)
Dallas (3-3)
Minnesota (3-3)
rydjorker121
Draft/Trade Rumor Staff

Return to NBA Discussion