Kings Lose!

Postby Lakerqueen on Sun May 18, 2003 7:22 pm

The only thing that has made me feel better about the Lakers losing to the Spurs is the fact that the Kings lost in the same round as they did. The Kings still can't say they are better or deserve to be champs.
Lakerqueen

Postby FirstLady on Sun May 18, 2003 10:09 pm

I totally agree, LQ!
FirstLady
Clublakers Queen (1st Female)

Postby warn3rboy on Mon May 19, 2003 12:33 pm

well I'm surprised actually, I was expecting quite a flame-fest after my post. However the only one who stepped forward and stamped "Moron" on his forehead, was Kobe's Empire. Sacrapmento? You're kidding, right? How old are you, 12?

"IF U LOSE UR Crying MVP that shoudlnt matter if ur the DEEPEST TEAM IN THE WORLD. give me a break, dont say ur the deepest team then. "

Name a deeper team. No wait, first, repeat 4th grade English, THEN name a deeper team.

"and btw, if we had fox, wed be in the west finals you pathetic punk hicks from sacfagmento and san [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.] "

Sacfagmento and san [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]? How many sleepless nights did it take you to produce those two brainbusters..? And no, Rick Fox does not = western finals. Sorry.

"duncrap didnt deserve [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.], it was kobe or garnett. simple as that. duncrap didnt carry his team like kobe or garnett did. its ok, kobe will have an insane year next year and the NBA will rob him agian and give it to the likes of overrated vince carter"

Looks like all that Riot Gas has gotten to your brain. Seriously. Just be quiet, go flip over a few squad cars or something... just stop polluting the internet with your meaningless drivel.

However yes, Vince Carter IS over-rated. The one thing you said that actually made some shread of sense, dumbass.
warn3rboy

Postby Guest on Mon May 19, 2003 12:55 pm

i dont think youve seen ricks plays in defense
and his treys in the playoffs

Postby warn3rboy on Mon May 19, 2003 1:02 pm

I have, and again, no, had rick fox been playing LA still would've lost. SA was just a better team this year.
warn3rboy

Postby Guest on Mon May 19, 2003 1:03 pm

you never know
well i guess you wil when lakers sweep them next year in the playoffs and hte regulare season

Postby warn3rboy on Mon May 19, 2003 1:28 pm

heh.. I won't be surprised if/when the Lakers BEAT San Antonio next year.. but I guarantee you they won't sweep the Spurs in the regular season and playoffs. Gotta give SA a little more credit than that. : P
warn3rboy

Postby lakerfan on Mon May 19, 2003 1:48 pm

i think they will kobe and the lakers
will make them pay for endin their reign as i said lakers willcome out scary and have all sorts of records broken next year
mark my words
lakerfan

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 19, 2003 3:54 pm

"IF U LOSE UR Crying MVP that shoudlnt matter if ur the DEEPEST TEAM IN THE WORLD. give me a break, dont say ur the deepest team then. "

Name a deeper team. No wait, first, repeat 4th grade English, THEN name a deeper team.

Didn't he just get done sayin that they are supposedly the deepese team in the world? That's what everyones been sayin, so a mere injury to Webber shouldn't have concluded the end of their playoff run. If a deep is as deep as they all claim, then a mere injury wouldn't be an excuse to lose.

We can say being without Fox hurt our chances, but we wont use that as an excuse. We're not a very deep team, we play bball with the talent we have. And it's gotten us the last 3 titles. So obviously when we lose a key roll player, it's gonna hurt our team, unlike a mere injury to Webber. Cuz the Kings are supposedly the deepest team in the world.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby warn3rboy on Mon May 19, 2003 4:52 pm

The Kings ARE the deepest team in the league my friend, however, deep or not, take out the team's best player and the Kings WILL suffer from it. What you forget, is that without our best player, we took the team who had the best record in the league for 90% of the season to 7 games. Not to mention Van Exel just played incredible, not his usual self. Being deep is great, but you still have to have certain pieces in play in order to express your dominance. If you're going to say that the Lakers without Rick Fox, is the same as the Kings without Webber... you should take up a different pass-time than basketball.
warn3rboy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 19, 2003 5:00 pm

warn3rboy wrote:The Kings ARE the deepest team in the league my friend, however, deep or not, take out the team's best player and the Kings WILL suffer from it. What you forget, is that without our best player, we took the team who had the best record in the league for 90% of the season to 7 games. Not to mention Van Exel just played incredible, not his usual self. Being deep is great, but you still have to have certain pieces in play in order to express your dominance. If you're going to say that the Lakers without Rick Fox, is the same as the Kings without Webber... you should take up a different pass-time than basketball.

U didn't read anything I said now did u??? There's a difference between READING, and COMPREHENDING what people write.

We can say being without Fox hurt our chances, but we wont use that as an excuse. We're not a very deep team, we play bball with the talent we have. And it's gotten us the last 3 titles. So obviously when we lose a key roll player, it's gonna hurt our team, unlike a mere injury to Webber cuz he comes from the deepest team in the league.

I think you should learn how to read, and take up some comprehention courses before sayin that last comment about me.... Remember... U just inticed this debate about what I do, so don't go on here sayin I started this mess.

you should take up a different pass-time than basketball.
LakersGyrl2003

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 19, 2003 5:03 pm

So don't come on here questioning why we seem to not like opinions from other fans. We respect what they feel, as long as they don't bash us, personally, or whatever other reasons... U just personally attempted to make a joke outta an ignorant comment. "You should do something else", or whatever u said that I already quoted.Register, and we'll take u seriously... It's as easy at that. :man1:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby warn3rboy on Mon May 19, 2003 5:47 pm

The reason I'm not registering, is the posters like yourself. The ignorant, arrogant, obsessive fans who refuse to take anything in stride. Grow up, and then perhaps I'd consider even responding to your oblivious back-wash.
warn3rboy

Postby Chick-n-Stew on Mon May 19, 2003 8:09 pm

LakersGyrl2003 wrote:
Danny Ainge wrote:Poor Queens, in the end after all the Trash talking they did all year they're still no better than the Lakers.

I second that! :bow:

I big time 3rd it :bow:
Chick-n-Stew

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Mon May 19, 2003 8:10 pm

warn3rboy wrote:The reason I'm not registering, is the posters like yourself. The ignorant, arrogant, obsessive fans who refuse to take anything in stride. Grow up, and then perhaps I'd consider even responding to your oblivious back-wash.

We love our Lakers, and we have our ways of showing it. If u can't accept then, then fine, I'm not asking u to. We are not ignorant nor are we arrogant. We've experienced the high times when the Lakers won the 3 in a row, to now gettin eliminated by the same team who swept us in 99. We haven't had a title since the 80's and that's hard. Yet we stuck by our team through it all, and being the true loyal fans we are, well it paid off....

Then to have posters that claim to like other teams, is repectable. But then if those posters start questioning the intellect of the Lakers fans here, and initiating personal comments, then I don't wanna be apart of it. Personal attacks are immature, and remember what u said to me, 1st. I defended mahself due to ur personal comments about me, and fans. But if ur here to debate and talk about sports, then bring it. That's why we're here. Unfortunatly, ur seem intellegent, but ur personal attacks are just as ignorant as those others that come here and flood the board....
LakersGyrl2003

Postby warn3rboy on Tue May 20, 2003 2:46 pm

Unfortunately the make up of the average thread on this board seems to go as follows:

Insightfull
Insightfull
Idiotic
Insightfull
Idiotic
Idiotic
Insightfull

etc... generally when I reply to someone who said something idiotic, some of the people who had worthwhile posts get upset. And trust me, it has nothing to do with the fact that you are Laker fans. I've lunged at the jugular of a number of Kings fans in my day for just being flippin idiots. As for personal attacks, I don't use them without just cause... and it usually is just a sign of my frustration with the opposing member's inability to put their "fan status" aside, and look at the situation/debacle with a neutral eye. That's all. So I apologize if I offended you.. could've quite possibly been the beer talkin. ; P
warn3rboy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Tue May 20, 2003 7:00 pm

Loook... I'm gonna be the bigger person about this... I'm sorry if I offended u in any way, and if that's the reason why u wouldn't like to stay. But realize if there's threads on here u have a problem with, don't waste ur time in tryin to switch the view points of people on here. I wanna hear what u have to talk about and debate about, and I'm glad ur a fan of the Kings. I respect u for that. But keep it strictly about the game, and no one will be offended by anything, and nothing will get outta control, aight? I don't degrade the remarks of people, only the ones who come up in here, and only have 2 incomplete sentences to show their level of intellect. So, thank you for stoppin by, and registering. Continue to do what u do best, talkin about the love of the game we all share... :jam2:
LakersGyrl2003

Previous

Return to NBA Discussion