Kings Lose!

Kings Lose!

Postby Slayer Alstarx on Sat May 17, 2003 7:49 pm

Dang! Well, I guess the Lakers will have company in Cancun this year.
Congrats on the Kings for a great season. Had it not been for Webber being injured, you would proabaly still playing.
Gonna rebuuild, or retool? Maybe a new coach?
Slayer Alstarx

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 17, 2003 7:52 pm

LOL..it was a great close game, until the 4th quarter... The Mavs just slipped away, and continued to dominate. Looks like a Texas WCF series, like how last year it was a Cali WCF series... Good luck to both teams... :jam2:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Danny Ainge on Sat May 17, 2003 8:23 pm

Poor Queens, in the end after all the Trash talking they did all year they're still no better than the Lakers.
Big props to UGOTOWN3D for the avy.
DA fan club:UGOTOWN3D, Realm Of Shadows, DarthRekal, SOAD, hZm
http://www.clubkingshoops.com/forums//
Danny Ainge

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sat May 17, 2003 9:49 pm

Danny Ainge wrote:Poor Queens, in the end after all the Trash talking they did all year they're still no better than the Lakers.

I second that! :bow:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby SoKaL KoBe on Sun May 18, 2003 12:11 am

For some reason, having the Kings eliminated from the playoffs just didn't do anything for me this year.. you'd think there'd be an ounce of joyness in me.. oh well. Go Spurs I guess.
SoKaL KoBe

Postby crucifido on Sun May 18, 2003 12:18 am

Well this just makes the the post season watchable. To know that they are never going to win a championship (like I've said for years) is so frickin' sweet.

All their posturing and mooneys spent did them no better than the Lakers.

Poetic justice is so damn satisfying!
crucifido

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun May 18, 2003 12:32 am

crucifido wrote:Well this just makes the the post season watchable. To know that they are never going to win a championship (like I've said for years) is so frickin' sweet.

All their posturing and mooneys spent did them no better than the Lakers.

Poetic justice is so damn satisfying!

:man9: I know... :man9:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby warn3rboy on Sun May 18, 2003 8:58 am

all the trash talking we did? Have any creditable quotes to back that up? I know I can pull out at least 20 from Shaq alone... the Kings have always, thus far, bit their tongue in regards to insulting the Lakers. Kobe shares the same attitude, after a game he just says "so and so played better" etc. Meanwhile Shaq/Samaki Walker/Rick Fox etc etc make 4th grade slams against the Kings, and their players directly.. including the player's family.

When asked about how his foot was doing, Shaq replied "Doug Christie's wife came over and made it feel better."

When Bibby got put on the olympic team, Shaq replied "He doesn't deserve to be on the same court as me." and even talked about not playing if Bibby did indeed go. I agree Iverson should have been invited before Bibby, talent wise, but Shaq took it too far.

So when you're gonna start labeling teams as "trash talkers"... might want to look close to home first.

Also,

All the money we spent? *cough cough*.. Kobe and Shaq... how much do they make? Just curious. You (not everyone, again, just a couple people here) make Sacramento out to be some sort of monopoly, like we're the "rich guys" who just buy all the best players. If you really think that, please don't reproduce, the world is stupid enough as it is.

God, some of you are just flat out retarded. It's almost as bad as the Kings board. More power to the aforementioned few for being fans, ignorant or not, but please, don't think you know the first thing about basketball.

Disclaimer: This is not directed at all laker fans, all who post on this board, or any other "mass", just a couple of really bad apples who decided they would vomit their incoherent ranting upon this board. You know who you are... I hope.
warn3rboy

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun May 18, 2003 11:02 am

I guess the re-match that everyone wants in the WCF, including the networks executives, did not happen.

I see the ratings for the WCF plummeting this very moment.

The lose of Webber was big. Sucks for the Queens this year, since this was the year they were suppose to get a title.

It would be funny if the Mavs get one, before they do. But I think the Spurs will pull it out. You never know though!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby HndsmCelt on Sun May 18, 2003 11:19 am

Well Slayer thanx for the sentements. Loosing Webber was devestating, and the bottom line is that as good as the team is with out him they obviously can't beat a red hot Maves team playing at full tilt boogie.
For Next Year:
I say give most of these guys a break including Adelman. If we can peddel Hedo and Clark or Fundy and bring back something worthwhile cool but the core of Webber, Vlade, Christie, Bibby, Bobby and Pedja works so don't fix it. A good big man to fill Vlade's shoes is vital but a smarat draft pick might fill that spot other wise both Olakandie and Miller are out there.

See you all in the WCF NEXT Year!
"We suck at rebounding"
Brad Miller
HndsmCelt
Clublakers Rep: Sac Kings

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun May 18, 2003 11:31 am

I think that this whole season between the Lakers and Sac. was just an emotional buildup that could have exploded if they met on the WCF this year :boxing1: . Since that was not the case, I see the emotional anger and animosity between the two lessen, since both teams have to take SA into consideration now as a threat next year. Remember, that the Spurs are 10+ millon under the cap and can sign a good free agent.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

GAY KINGS

Postby Kobe's Empire on Sun May 18, 2003 11:34 am

GIVE ME A BREAK.....what happened to the deepest team in the history of the world?? the saCRAPmento queens. IF U LOSE UR Crying MVP that shoudlnt matter if ur the DEEPEST TEAM IN THE WORLD. give me a break, dont say ur the deepest team then.

and btw, if we had fox, wed be in the west finals you pathetic punk hicks from sacfagmento and san [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.]

duncrap didnt deserve [Swearing is not permitted at Clublakers. You must edit this post prior to submitting.], it was kobe or garnett. simple as that. duncrap didnt carry his team like kobe or garnett did. its ok, kobe will have an insane year next year and the NBA will rob him agian and give it to the likes of overrated vince carter
Kobe's Empire

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun May 18, 2003 12:22 pm

I luv the passion in your thread K-Empire.

I agree that Carter is over-rated. Just because he had a great slam dunk event performance, does not make him great. Prove to us that you can stay healthy and not get hurt form a paper cut Vince, before I even consider you a good player.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun May 18, 2003 12:50 pm

It doesn't matter how much crap teams talk off the court, its how they produce on court to back what they talk. Even though Bibby got all butt hurt over Shaq's comments, he still shouldn't have tried to get his lil' entorage on Shaq, LMAO, with his lil' PG relative from UCLA, what eva his name is, I forgot. What about that? The Lakers never got other people to try and intentionally hurt other players, or whatever u wanna call it off the court. Well it's all over with now. Just get prepared for next season, and remember, actions speak louder than words... :bow:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun May 18, 2003 12:57 pm

L-Gyrl,

I know that Bibby has a cousin in UCLA that is a point guard. That guy is garbage. He shouldn't be wearin the UCLA jersey. I've seen him play in the Wooden Center a few times, and even I can take him. And I'm only 5'7. That guy is an idiot for whatever he is saying about Shaq.
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun May 18, 2003 12:59 pm

Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 wrote:L-Gyrl,

I know that Bibby has a cousin in UCLA that is a point guard. That guy is garbage. He shouldn't be wearin the UCLA jersey. I've seen him play in the Wooden Center a few times, and even I can take him. And I'm only 5'7. That guy is an idiot for whatever he is saying about Shaq.

Yea... I read somewhere that Bibby got his lil' gang after Shaq and his relative from UCLA was the one with the big mouth or something... Dayam, see what lengths Bibby is willing to go do try and attempt to scare Shaq!!! LOLOL :jam2:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Guest on Sun May 18, 2003 2:40 pm

hte two represnative in WCF this year arent real
lakers and queens should be playin on monday
this year was a very funny year
guess next year we willreally see the real 2 best teams in the west

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun May 18, 2003 2:47 pm

Anonymous wrote:hte two represnative in WCF this year arent real
lakers and queens should be playin on monday
this year was a very funny year
guess next year we willreally see the real 2 best teams in the west

Things happen for a reason, and clearly the best team in a 7 game series wins, and that's why we got the *purs and the *allas up in the WCF. :man6:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Guest on Sun May 18, 2003 3:09 pm

they were all freaking flukes
lakers and kings are gonna be the 2 top teams in the west for quite some time.........
this year it was a fluke
the real WCF candidates will come out next year
this year, its all wrong

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun May 18, 2003 3:15 pm

A fluke is a an 8th seed team upsettin a 1st seeded team in a 5 game series in the 1st round, now that's a fluke. But clearly the better teams stepped up this season and retooled, while our Lakers basically stood with the same lineup. Now it's our turn to retool and so tha dayam thang next season! :jam2:
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Guest on Sun May 18, 2003 3:16 pm

yeah as kobe said
reload wiht the rite ammo

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun May 18, 2003 3:17 pm

Anonymous wrote:yeah as kobe said
reload wiht the rite ammo

Hell yea! He's got it!
LakersGyrl2003

Postby Kobe_One_Kenobi_8 on Sun May 18, 2003 3:24 pm

They re-tooled for us just to get us out of our pedestal. Now its our turn to get better and reclaim our true spot. Its a cycle that will always continue. Once you are on top, people will do anything to put you down. Its up to the Lakers to stay up there!!!
Kobe_One_Kenobi_8

Postby Reddy on Sun May 18, 2003 3:26 pm

great point guest
i agree with kb8 and lg
when youre on top
everyone is against you to dethrone you
but hey i am so confident we will start anothe rrun simply by kobe's words
the determination
the tears in the lakers eyes on thursday is something i will never forget and cherish forever.
next season they will make hte whole league especailly the spurs pay for those tears, by sweeping them
hte lakers are mad!
INNOCENT

BE IN THE DREAM TEAM KOBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STATUS RETIRED
Reddy

Postby LakersGyrl2003 on Sun May 18, 2003 3:31 pm

Hell yea!! We aint playin! We aint takin nuttin 4 grandted, and we're gonna back up everything we talk off the court!! BE PREPARED!
LakersGyrl2003

Next

Return to NBA Discussion